over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

subcutaneous injection question

scrapper13

Kilo Klub Member
i have read a few articles that say to avoid injecting directly to the right of the navel but none of them specify why...does anybody know the answer to this???

i have read a few articles that say to avoid injecting directly to the right of the navel but none of them specify why...does anybody know the answer to this???

Because you don't want to inject into your aorta.

i mean technically a subcutaneous injection should not penetrate any deeper than the fat so is this just precautionary?

found the answer to my own question...the 2 inch area directly around the navel does not absorb as well as other parts of the abdomen due to the scar tissue from your belly button

Really your Aorta huh! The Aorta is no where near the navel/belly button., long way from the heart!!!!! Good thing he found his own answer.

Descending aorta? Bro, Please don't make a smartass comment when you don't have a clue what you're talking about. I answered his original question.

Last edited:
Aorta doesn't end at the heart. But, you can inject sub-Q all day long with a slin pin and not hit the aorta if you tried.

Aorta doesn't end at the heart. But, you can inject sub-Q all day long with a slin pin and not hit the aorta if you tried.

Ok to clear this junk up..... I meant the decending Aorta is not near the belly button and would not be an issue if for some reason a person choose to do a sc there. And of course it doesn't end at the heart, that is where it begins.

For the reason that that area may feed into and hasten transport into the mid-section organ area, instead of remaining in subcutaneous tissue and being taken up via capillaries. A drug drop into organ tissue is not desirable and could be dangerous so injections are always given away from the navel.

For the reason that that area may feed into and hasten transport into the mid-section organ area, instead of remaining in subcutaneous tissue and being taken up via capillaries. A drug drop into organ tissue is not desirable and could be dangerous so injections are always given away from the navel.

we mortals try to help and answer questions. then comes dat to clear this mess up. asset this forum cant do without

I take my insulin subQ in the pelvic region, where there is pretty much only skin, and not body fat. Just inject right under the skin.

I inject there pretty often never had a problem

I inject a little to the right and left of my navel thats is the only place I can pinch enough skin. Any suggestions this is my first round with gh never sub- in jected before just aas intermuscle for yrs. :confused:

I inject to the left or right but not near the navel. Just didn't do it.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws