over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Riptropin questionable?

buckshank

Newbies
Have been using Riptropin for 6 months now first batch was righteous even at 2iu ed. Reorder larger amount (900) and now it does not dissolve instantly and at 3iu ed I am unsure if it's effective or not. Any one else experiencing mixed results?

bump, i would like to hear more input concerning this...

No probs

Huh. I have been running rips for four-six months (maybe more or maybe less....terrible memory!) at a doseage ranging from 6-10 ius ed. The usual sides developed, but have subsided somewhat. But, I will say that I don't notice any potency differences....and as for the "not dissolving instantly" thing...99% of my vial dissolves immediately. There are usually a few dots at the bottom that take a second or two to dissolve which I have always just attributed to the vial being cold/sedentary (as I have noticed this with greens/blues as well).
I know this though, several of my buddies who are using bacteriostatoc water with sodium chloridehave said (and shown me) that there blues/greens/rips take waaaay longer to dissolve. I know that regular bac water is getting harder to find....so I don't know if maybe you ch GED bac water? Anywho I love the rips, but if someone has info otherwise by all means count me in-

I recently ordered some dvds from riptropin and have to say i am not impressed with his communication. It was good up until i placed and order . I sent funds and havent heard from him since.

Agreed...

Yeah latman I hear ya- I am a big proponent of rip but communication sucks....I will say this, i have never waited long to be able to watch the DVDs he let me use....even if it was damn near impossible to get in touch with him. I usually send him a pm AND an email....I usually hear back from him a couple days later (the good news being that by then I am already watching a new DVDs!). I got a lot a faaaith in the guy as I and a BUNCH of my bros have had no trouble outside of the bad communication. If you have any other questions, feel free to pm me.

Are you guys perhaps revealing his packaging method?

Omg......yes. Rip is actually sending me copies of "the neverending story" pt 1 AND two.... Like I said, the man is good. movies with flying dogs and rock monsters are ok by me.

Have been using Riptropin for 6 months now first batch was righteous even at 2iu ed. Reorder larger amount (900) and now it does not dissolve instantly and at 3iu ed I am unsure if it's effective or not. Any one else experiencing mixed results?

MY friend the amount of time it dissolves has nothing to do with the acutal hgh inside it. Most of the powder inside the vials is not actually gh but expedients to keep the gh stable. Now there are different formulations of expedients and according to the formulation used the gh will powder will dissolve accordingly. Jintropins when they were around took a bit of time to dissolve while at the same time other gh took less time to dissolve. In 2009 the company changed the expedient to make it faster dissolving for the local market ( the local market brand is different and the locals like to have fast dissolving expedient) but some european customers due to preset psychological factors wanted it to be slow dissolving as someone ( incorrectly) told them that the faster the expedient dissolves the poorer the quality is for them. The company decided to change the expedient content in the vials to make it slow dissolving but rest assured that the quality is not compromised while they did it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131