over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

newbie here needing advice

sf6400

Newbies
hi my name is spencer and im 20 6' 310 lbs and today i started using pure solutions igf and i wanted to know if its good to start with cuz it was a gift and im trying to get big for Halloween. been power lifting for 5 1/2 years and doing mass workout for 6 weeks with cardio and been using epi plex for 2 weeks. so any tips would be helpful

yes

i will give you a tip

go back and read every single thread on this board
then.....after three years come back and think about
posting another thread

:)

Big for halloween ? Your 310 F*&%ing pounds ??? Sounds like your already big

im chubby though i wanna lose the 60 lbs of fat i got and throw on some more mass

dude i post the thread so i can get information specific for me and im a little lazy lol

sorry to say this bro but that ethic wont get you anywhere and being able to admit that to a bunch of guys that are serious about what they do is another thing altogether . just search this board and think about what your posting

i was kidding! but seriously thanks for answering my questions so well. i think i know everything i need to know about how good the product sitting next to me is and wut i need to take with it laladadala......... doesnt the term newbie mean i have no idea wut im doing with this stuff in my hands. now i go to ask a question (cuz i did look around fyi) and instead of wasting time trying to find the answer i would ask a question to the elders. yes certainly the ppl on here who know all of these things would be kind enough to answer my question, as obvious to them as it may be, so i dont spend countless hours on the internet trying to find the answer like a blind guy riding a motorcycle on the interstate and start working hard quickly toward achieving the gains i want to make that i spend all those grinding hours in the gym for.....prick

you go somewhere seeking enlightenment and all you get is scoffed at by those with egos
you know if you saw a picture of me at the beginning of HS and then the end you could tell i seriously worked to get where i was and last year wasnt a good year (270-310lbs from knee injury and surgery)but this year i have been tearing it up. my weight hasnt gone down but there is a noticeable difference. shit my bench went up 65 and im all natural.

Last edited:
OH jeez

To the op-

not to stir the proverbial "shit pot" ala the "so sick of this here's the truth" thread, but for a guy who is clearly as informed yourself...epistane is a designer steroid (epi plex, havoc, bla bla bla). Last time I checked...steroid use doesn't really qualify one as being "all-natural.". But, hey....I'm just some idiot on the boards, so what do i know.
That not withstanding (and with me not wanting to hit the back button on my browser to reread your inane posts), did you say you wanted help from the board on how to add mass while cutting weight on igf? IGF?
The best help you're gonna get was already given. Stop taking drugs you don't understand, don't post for 6 months, read alllllll you can, and then come back and ask questions for another 6 months. By then you'll be 21, and an adult capable of making his own stupid decisions. Take it from the board, research, read, and THEN DO IT SOME MORE BEFORE YOU START ATTACKING PEOPLE WHO HAVE TAKEN THE TIME TO ALREADY DO SO.
Im sure this will fall on deaf ears, and feel free to flame away friend....but all the igf in the world ain't gonna help. I mean all of this in good spirit....but again, I'm sure it will fall on deaf ears.

/end rant

ok i definately know that epi-plex made by british dragon isnt a steriod cuz i actually do research on the products before i use them im not some stupid kid. im a pragmatist but not stupid. i research before i buy that way i know wut to buy. obviously you dont know wut it is cuz epistane is not in the bottle i checked. and i researched the ingredients when i first got it anyway. i guess i am all natural after all. i have no problem reading for 6 months i just need to know now since i have it now and im on a time limit for being the hulk for halloween. so please some one please just tell me wut i want to know about whether the IGF product i have is good to start with since everyone in this part of the forum deals with that area of knowledge

end rant >_>

Last edited:
Number1 your diet number2 your diet and last but not least your DIET!!!!

At 6' and 310lbs, you are fat. You should be more worried about taking this lard off then gaining muscles. Good grief. Go loose 80lbs then worry about your size.

ya its true i have 50-60 lbs to lose but thats in progress, diet is already in place and has been in place for 3 months. anyone wanna answer my question

ya its true i have 50-60 lbs to lose but thats in progress, diet is already in place and has been in place for 3 months. anyone wanna answer my question

Actually? NO! :mad: Five reasons for not answering you.

1. You are a hardhead.

2. You know nothing about nutrition like you claim.

3. You ask for advice and don't want to hear it and become defensive.

4. Where are your pictures and diet?

5. Go back to 1.

This guy remind me of someone who got banned a while back.

wtf

Actually? NO! :mad: Five reasons for not answering you.

1. You are a hardhead.

2. You know nothing about nutrition like you claim.

3. You ask for advice and don't want to hear it and become defensive.

4. Where are your pictures and diet?

5. Go back to 1.

1 i did tell you wut i was doing with my diet
2 i didnt claim to know anything (i know some stuff) i have an uncle (professional nutritionist) who told me wut to do you asked me on the other thread wut im eating go check i replied
3 i dont get defensive i get agitated that advice im getting has nothing to do with wut i asked not that i mind i just want to get to the point of my inquiry im not trying to sound like an a-hole if i do im sorry
4 y do you want to see pictures of me i look in the mirror and see the problems with my body everyday but in the last 3 months it has been getting progressively better.
and seriously is it a hard question( i got this stuff i read a little about it, not sure if its a good product can anyone tell me if it is and if i should stack it with anything?) i dont see the problem with telling me wut i want to know. read the whole thread i put out plenty of info about myself(now if you still think im defensive we can move past this because i dont do the defensive thing i just talk alot in a narrative like manner wondering why things have to be so complicated. i just did it again. maybe im crazy idk. can someone just answer the question?) and i have pictures from yesturday but i dont have any from 3 months ago so it wouldnt help

Last edited:
Huh

Well look at that...British dragon USA (WTF?) makes a product called epi-plex
that is an ephedrine based product. This is odd because I was referring to the epithio clone dude at supplement city in town is selling. Well, I can admit when I'm wrong.....now here is the question....can you?
Are we even talking about REAL igf? Or is this some bs spray bought
over the counter....cause my friend....if it's real igf, then I hardly call
cell proliferation caused by exogeneous hormone injections "all natural." If it is as I suspect, an OTC product....then you're right....you're all
natural...because that product is worthless. Which, as I have already pointed out to you (as have others), is the case even if it is injectable igf....why? BECAUSE YOURE A 300 POUND 20 YEAR OLD LOOKING FOR THE MAGIC BULLET. Igf to lose 80 pounds? Do one iota of research and you'll know why that's ridiculous. It's already been said, but I'll say it again....No amount of igf, epi-whatever, steroids, or magic beans are going to help you. DIET your ass off (literally), train your ass off (literally), do cardio twice a day.....and in 6 months come back after reading up extensively on supps.....and ask some informed questions......and MAYBE you'll get an informed response. Now I'm done preaching to deaf ears.

ok stop stressing that im over 300, im in athletic shape im 22% bodyfat. i could stand to lose 50 lbs i know. i am dieting i am in the gym 6 days a week, i do HIIT on the elptical for 20min on 3 of those days. idk jack about IGF thats why i started the thread. i did some research on it but im not sure if its good the company is pure solutions this is deer velvet antler extract so it has IGF 1 and 2, TGF-A and B, epidermal GF, vascular endothelial GF, nerve GF, neurotrophin GF3. fibroblast GF, interleukins, bone morphogenetic protein 4, and related co factors. thats wut it says so i dont know how legit it is. it is an oral using a dropper thats all i know. i read some stuff posted by Datbtrue didnt really clear anything up for me.
other than that not looking for a magic bullet like i said im not stupid. there is no magic pill. nothing is overnight. i know it takes work like i said before if you looked at me when i started training as a freshman in HS and then graduation you wouldnt recognize me. also i did tear my meniscus last year and then surgery like 7 months later so the whole year i couldnt run or lift except upperbody. i gained 40lbs and got fat. new years day 3 months after surgery my bodyfat was 33% now its 22% and i weigh the same. so im doing something right (diet, cardio, lifting, sups)
now can i get some answers after you read my life story

Glutton for punishment.

Ok. You got me one last time. I will try this again. The igf whatever crap you bought is not the igf dat is referring to. It is a bs product that is made of deer antler. The igf dat is referring to is injected into your body. Now, if you want to inject deer antler....so be it. The product you have is crap. Crapola. It will do nothing. Happy? I doubt it. What is the answer your looking for? That the crap you are referring to is amazing and will give you hyuge gains dood? Try bodybuilding.com for that. I gave you an answer, and so did others. Get in the gym, stop posting this crap on the board, research, and come back in 6 months after paying your dues and doing your homework. It is not my, nor any of the vets whom I respect, job to do it for you. End of story.

deer antler, thats nuts.:confused:

yes

i will give you a tip

go back and read every single thread on this board
then.....after three years come back and think about
posting another thread

:)

:eek:lol....ouch!

ok thanks for letting me know that. im gonna take the oral IGF crap to the trash can then

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear