over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

mt2 exp so far

gnosis

Registered
Been using mt2 now for about 2 weeks or so, total of a little less than 5mgs. I knew the effects but am still surprised at how different it really makes you look. I work as a landscaper so I get really dark to begin with, but this stuff just gives you a different look altogether. About 3 or 4 days in at 1/2 mg I noticed freckles all over that I never knew I had. Now, obviously I read other threads noticing freckles, but it's different when they are on you. Got tons on my shoulders and nose. Looks pretty weird, dark brown skin with black freckles and green eyes haha. Complete complexion change and got very dark within a week or so. Granted we are having an unusually warm March (NJ) and I was outside for all those days so I literally went from white to brown in like 3 days. :eek: It was noticed by alot of people at work as well. After injection was the red flushing noted by most, but I kept it at 1/2 mg every night to avoid a nauseous feeling. My gf said that my lips were looking a little purple in my kitchen lights, but I never really saw it myself.

Anyway, I would recommend that people use a tanning bed for a week or so before starting the mt2. Get the skin used to it and try to balance your tan a little bit. I read somewhere that you should wait 7-10 days before tanning to let it build up in your system or something along those lines. I ended up trying that and like I said we had a weather change and I ended up with a super farmer's tan haha. Oo well, 2 sessions on the bed covering my face with my t shirt equaled it out pretty much. Shit works well. I have since stopped taking it for 2 days now and was actually a little self conscience about being so tan in march in NJ when I was out shopping today. Overall, I would recommend mt2, the almost instant tan and cool freckles were fun, but I don't even know how someone would be able to use it if they are working outside in the summer months w/o getting wayyyy toooo dark.

Sorry for the long post.
Anyone have any experience with mt2 in the summer?

Been using mt2 now for about 2 weeks or so, total of a little less than 5mgs. I knew the effects but am still surprised at how different it really makes you look. I work as a landscaper so I get really dark to begin with, but this stuff just gives you a different look altogether. About 3 or 4 days in at 1/2 mg I noticed freckles all over that I never knew I had. Now, obviously I read other threads noticing freckles, but it's different when they are on you. Got tons on my shoulders and nose. Looks pretty weird, dark brown skin with black freckles and green eyes haha. Complete complexion change and got very dark within a week or so. Granted we are having an unusually warm March (NJ) and I was outside for all those days so I literally went from white to brown in like 3 days. :eek: It was noticed by alot of people at work as well. After injection was the red flushing noted by most, but I kept it at 1/2 mg every night to avoid a nauseous feeling. My gf said that my lips were looking a little purple in my kitchen lights, but I never really saw it myself.

Anyway, I would recommend that people use a tanning bed for a week or so before starting the mt2. Get the skin used to it and try to balance your tan a little bit. I read somewhere that you should wait 7-10 days before tanning to let it build up in your system or something along those lines. I ended up trying that and like I said we had a weather change and I ended up with a super farmer's tan haha. Oo well, 2 sessions on the bed covering my face with my t shirt equaled it out pretty much. Shit works well. I have since stopped taking it for 2 days now and was actually a little self conscience about being so tan in march in NJ when I was out shopping today. Overall, I would recommend mt2, the almost instant tan and cool freckles were fun, but I don't even know how someone would be able to use it if they are working outside in the summer months w/o getting wayyyy toooo dark.

Sorry for the long post.
Anyone have any experience with mt2 in the summer?

Yep. I think I've got what they call skin type "A" really paper white skin, basically. Sunburn and peel. If I got any color, it would be gone with in 3 or 4 days. I started using MT2 last summer on June 10th. I waited 10 days before I started tanning. I used 10iu's in the am and 10iu's at night until my first 10mgs was gone. I used 40mgs from June 10th to Sept. 6th. I only tanned 14 times indoors only, but as tan as I got, you wouldn't never believed it. Even my feet and hands were tan. MT2 is unbelievable stuff. After the first 20mgs I went to a maintenance dose, which was the same amount, except I only used it 3 days a week.

The last time I tanned was Sept. 12th and remained really tan until the end of November. Actually, I'm not too sure it didn't change my complexion it permenately. It changed the color of my hair from blonde to dark brown, but 2months after I quite using it, my hair color changed back.

Started using it again on March 1st. Tanned 8 times and look as tho it's late July in Missouri.

NOTE: It also caused erections that you could frame a house with, and freckles/moles are definitely side affects, which are almost immediate. Also, if you tan fairly easy anyway, and take it too far, then like GNOSIS said, you may get so dark you'll look purple. It's a noted side affect.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws