over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prioritizing GHRP and GRF shots ??

mcgirkz

Newbies
Hi,

I am currently taking 100mcg of GHRP-6 and GRF (1-29) 3 times a day.. I am wondering what is the most important shot.. like if i work out late at night should i take the peptides PWO or wait and take it pre-bed? or the opposite end, if i work out immediately upon rising, should i take the peptide shot upon wakening or wait till PWO?

Also, i have read to wait at least 15minutes after peptide shots to take in protein.. how long should i wait after having a meal to take a peptide shot? for instance, today i took a shot of each upon rising, and then waited 20min and had 12 egg, whites and 3 wheatabix and omega oil. i ate a few more times and then waited from 2pm until 4pm to have the second shot. my last meal was at 9pm and i'll wait till 11:30 or 12am to have the prebed shot.. wait 20min and then have more chicken breast.

I am doing my shots subq. I was wondering if they make a slin pin with removable needle? i am using the same needle i draw from the vial, that i use to to the shot.. but i am using a seperate needle for each peptide and injecting in different spots each time..

my current day looks similar to this:
6AM get up straight to the gym for cardio
8AM 12 egg whites, 3 wheatabix, 2TBSP of omega oil
10AM till bedtime 26oz chicken breast, 1000g green beans. i eat mostly every couple hours.
I weight train at various times of the day..

I am wondering what the ideal times are for peptide injects?

Thanks

great board here! lots of info

from what i understand its what you want out of the peptides......i only do 100mcg of each at bedtime and now 3 weeks gone by and i see a little effect, sleep is better and libido too....mostly using for anti-aging

dont expect these to be anything like roids bro

dont expect these to be anything like roids bro

I have read that this combo should be comparable to 4-6ui of exoneous GH.. i will be taking test once i'm done my contest. i'll add 750mg/wk test to the peptides along with 450mg/wk of tren ace/enth/hex combo

peptides, test, and tren oh my. talk about striations! PWO and pre-bed are most important. Those are when some natural pulses occur which you can amplify, especially the pre-bed the biggest pulse of the day comes after sleep.

peptides, test, and tren oh my. talk about striations! PWO and pre-bed are most important. Those are when some natural pulses occur which you can amplify, especially the pre-bed the biggest pulse of the day comes after sleep.

ok sounds good.. thank you.. so i i were done training at 9pm and took a shot, then waited 20min, had a protein shake.. how long would one have to wait before the pre-bed dose?

ya, i'm thinking my cycle should do well.. :)

I'm a week away from my first contest... and i just started the peptides.. no gear.. just diet, training, and a lil clen.. here's a pic from early this week..

Attachments

• 100_1753.jpg
    100_1753.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 442
Hi,

I am currently taking 100mcg of GHRP-6 and GRF (1-29) 3 times a day.. I am wondering what is the most important shot.. like if i work out late at night should i take the peptides PWO or wait and take it pre-bed? or the opposite end, if i work out immediately upon rising, should i take the peptide shot upon wakening or wait till PWO?

Also, i have read to wait at least 15minutes after peptide shots to take in protein.. how long should i wait after having a meal to take a peptide shot? for instance, today i took a shot of each upon rising, and then waited 20min and had 12 egg, whites and 3 wheatabix and omega oil. i ate a few more times and then waited from 2pm until 4pm to have the second shot. my last meal was at 9pm and i'll wait till 11:30 or 12am to have the prebed shot.. wait 20min and then have more chicken breast.

I am doing my shots subq. I was wondering if they make a slin pin with removable needle? i am using the same needle i draw from the vial, that i use to to the shot.. but i am using a seperate needle for each peptide and injecting in different spots each time..

my current day looks similar to this:
6AM get up straight to the gym for cardio
8AM 12 egg whites, 3 wheatabix, 2TBSP of omega oil
10AM till bedtime 26oz chicken breast, 1000g green beans. i eat mostly every couple hours.
I weight train at various times of the day..

I am wondering what the ideal times are for peptide injects?

Thanks

great board here! lots of info

Looking great bro. I work out at night too. So my first shot will be before breakfast, afternoon(2 or 3 pm) and after training.

If you want a removal needle you need to buy the 1cc syringe and 31g needle separately.

OK thanks FIRE..

how many hours from training until you go to bed? i think i'll stick with the needles i have.. i'll just be more cautious of not running it through the side of the stopper on the vial :p

About 3 hrs bro.

good call mcgirkz. stick with the "no dead space" needles, or you will end up wasting too much peptide each time you pin. also -if you're not already- draw up both peps in one pin and save half your pins, and you'll have half as many shots to do...trust me, after eight months of this, even just three shots a day is a pain in the butt...no pun intended:D

good call mcgirkz. stick with the "no dead space" needles, or you will end up wasting too much peptide each time you pin. also -if you're not already- draw up both peps in one pin and save half your pins, and you'll have half as many shots to do...trust me, after eight months of this, even just three shots a day is a pain in the butt...no pun intended:D

thanks for the tip.. and no I've been doing the shots from separate pins... how long can they be in the same pin for? i read that you shouldn't mix them together.. I'm assuming that meant the same vial, but i will preload one and take it to the gym with me in a small cooler pack and ice pack to keep them cool...

fire - would it be better to skip the aft shot and go pwo and pre-bed as u are allowing 3 hrs in between the shots?

how long after food (protein/carbs) is taken in before you can do a shot? i know to start with protein after the shot, but what are the time frames for before?

fire - would it be better to skip the aft shot and go pwo and pre-bed as u are allowing 3 hrs in between the shots?

how long after food (protein/carbs) is taken in before you can do a shot? i know to start with protein after the shot, but what are the time frames for before?

All depends on what time your workout is. If you are training in the afternoon then just shoot immediately pwo. At night i will shoot about 3 hrs before bed time.

About 2 hrs but I only shoot 30mins before my protein/carbs meal.

so about 2hrs since you last ate before you can do another shot.. OK thx

No prob bro.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear