over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH and T3. Good idea or not?

slimjim52

Newbies
I have read mixed reviews on this and wanted to try and get some type of consensus on whether this combo is or should be done

How long you plan to run the GH?

gh helps liberate fat from the cells, t3 increases metabolic rate so that should work great for fat lose as long as your diet and cardio are what they should be, if you can add efedrin to the mix that would work even better, for me nothing beats that combo~!

I wont even bother messing around with T3. I know a guy who did and he is screwed for life. We have so many peptides for fat loss. Back in the days all this stuff was so expensive. The good ole T3 and clen was the norm. Now its just dated and quite frankly pointless to take either of them. And that also goes for DNP too!

If at all, T4 is the favorable Thyroid Hormone to take concurrently with GH. Do a search and find out why.

If at all, T4 is the favorable Thyroid Hormone to take concurrently with GH. Do a search and find out why.

If you're going to make a statement like that, at least have the balls to back it up with some facts or proof. The only reason to do that is if you actually don't know what your talking about or you're just being a dick. With that being said, I did start pretty much this exact same thread about a week ago so if you did a search you wouldn't have had to start another one.

Im assuming this guy is referring to the natural body's conversion of T4 into T3. If I could choose between #100 T3 or #100 T4 I would choose the T3 in a heartbeat.

From what I hear and things I have been reading it is a very good combination for fat loss. I will be able to tell you from experience in a matter of days :p

Last edited:
GH and T3 stack very well together. For the guy with the stupid t3 and dnp comment, Have you used either? just asking, seems everyone always has a friend that's gotten messed up. Lets talk personal use here not third party hearsay.

GH and T3 stack very well together. For the guy with the stupid t3 and dnp comment, Have you used either? just asking, seems everyone always has a friend that's gotten messed up. Lets talk personal use here not third party hearsay.

X2

Everyone knows someone who got messed up, until you've taken it for yourself you will never know what works best for you. Not saying to try everything there is to offer, but don't completely count something out because your friend abused it and got messed up (don't know if that's what happened). But I know that people have said to be on T3 for short periods of time, I've never used it so I don't know. For the guys knocking Clen, I've used it and know a # of people who have with great resluts

T-3 and GH are the perfect combo for fatloss. T-4 converts to T-3. T-3 when used with GH will increase IGF-1 levels moreso than on its own. Most doctors prescribe t-3 with GH for this reason.Also, GH has been shown to slow thyroid function so the t-3 has a theraputic effect as well.

Just for the record, I have been on GH for about 1 year now. I did T3 for a bit longer than was recommended by the posted T3 protocols and when I stopped I never went out of whack with my thyroid. Never gained tons of fat and water that now is hard to loose. I think its an individual thing. One has to try it and find out for themselves if you respond to it favorably.

There is one thing that you must be cautious about with T3. Make sure to use it responsibly. I know some that never come of it because they fear they will get fat. You don't want to be there. Anyway. Once your body gets use to it, it doesn't work anymore. It's just like anything else. Your body plateaus on it.

personal experience ok i have used t3 on and of since 2000 for me there is no shot down, i have also used t4 and have to say that it is effective but not as good as t3. when used in combination with gh t3 is def better than t4!

I wont even bother messing around with T3. I know a guy who did and he is screwed for life. We have so many peptides for fat loss. Back in the days all this stuff was so expensive. The good ole T3 and clen was the norm. Now its just dated and quite frankly pointless to take either of them. And that also goes for DNP too!

I call BS on this too. The T3 anyways.

As for t4 being more effective then t3 with gh use, I have also read many studies that support that in theory it should be more effective. All I really remember right now is that is has to do with the actual process that converts t4 to t3 that is of benefit. And with exogenous t3 use, t4 for production is virtually ceased and you loose that benefit. I wish I would have saved the links and remembered more. But if you do some real research, you'll find the same thing. However, I also remember that it is best to use both.

If you're going to make a statement like that, at least have the balls to back it up with some facts or proof. The only reason to do that is if you actually don't know what your talking about or you're just being a dick. With that being said, I did start pretty much this exact same thread about a week ago so if you did a search you wouldn't have had to start another one.

Im assuming this guy is referring to the natural body's conversion of T4 into T3. If I could choose between #100 T3 or #100 T4 I would choose the T3 in a heartbeat.

From what I hear and things I have been reading it is a very good combination for fat loss. I will be able to tell you from experience in a matter of days :p

???Hey shitdik, wtf are you calling a dick? I was trying to motivate the original poster to do some research and find out for himself, not be like you and blindly stab yourself with substances and hope for the best. I didn't want to spoon feed him the research; that being said, let me explain why I answered the way I did, to try and educate numbskulls like you with the intelligence of a may fly;

GH speeds conversion of T4 to T3. Obviously, exogenously administered GH will speed conversion of T4 to T3 in a dose dependant manner. That leaves us with an increasing amount of T3 already, so why add to it with exogenous T3? That would cause the negative feedback loop...T3 increases IGF,and an increase in IGF triggers feedback mechanism and release of somatostatin, thus DECREASING circulating GH (by inhibition of the GH that your pinning and endo GH). So if T3 is being converted to T4 at an accelerated rate, depleting T4, adding T4 will delay feedback mechanism and inhibitory enzymes that wish to equalize the disparity between the elevated T3 and depleted T4. T3 is superior for fatloss, there is no argument there. HOWEVER in the presence of GH, if you want to preserve muscle, and reap the protein sparing effects of your GH, adding T4 is the best way to do it, IF YOU MUST add a thyroid hormone to begin with. Most of us do not need to, unless your super dosing GH. So, Ballen, for the thinking impaired, let me summarize: Yes, yes, yes, T3 with GH will speed fat loss, but you'll retain more protein(muscle) by choosing T4 instead.

You made me spoon feed anyway didn't you. It is may fly season, isn't it....explains why you're chiming in to begin with.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner