over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lab to test hgh?

mahme

Newbies
Does anyone know of any independent labs that will test blue tops for hgh% ?

I'm aware that I can have my IGF bloodwork done, I was just curious about independent labs testing gh

Thanks

That's a good question that I don't know the answer to. Can I ask you why you don't just get your bloodwork done? Just seems like an easier and cheaper route..

I will be getting my bloodwork done but I'd rather know before I start injecting something into my body that its the real deal or close to it.
Not many of us (including myself) can afford pharm grade gh, and it always seems there is a new thread on "legit blue tops" etc...

Just wanted to know if anyone knew of a mail lab that could give a breakdown of ingredients. For me it would be worth it to lose a few iu's to know whats in it...:D

I hear you bro. Keep looking around Im sure you'll find a lab you can send it to to get it tested. Who did you get your blue tops from if you don't mind me asking? I am currently on generic blue tops myself...PM me if you'd like

I can get them tested, my uncle owns a Research lab. Of course, I wont ask him but one of the I know girls working there would do it for me as she hinted. I just need to keep up with the dating game with her. ;)

any info, a freind of mine was tested and the doc said his gh was low, he had been on blue top gh for months (from a sponser here) the doc supposedly sent a sample for testing and it came back as "no activity" I want to check it out for myself because its a well respected sponser. Don't ask, if I mention the name without proof I know i'll catch hell. I know for a fact "other" products from same are legit.

Blood testing for Igf levels aren't perfect measures but testing the product is a much better method. Not easily done tho

this all depends on your location in the world and if your safe sending it there

Blood testing for Igf levels aren't perfect measures but testing the product is a much better method.
You can say that again!!!

A few years ago my endo had my GH levels tested 3 times during the course of a month, all during different times of the day, and all readings were "<.1 result is below the sensitivity limit of the analysis." (reference range listed was 0.0 - 10.0 ng/mL).

Insurance was actually going to pay for GH therapy for me, but last minute they first requested an IGF-1 test; so my endo had BOTH GH and IGF-1 tested during the same drawing. Once again, the GH was "<.1 result is below the sensitivity limit of the analysis."), yet IGF-1 was 300 ng/mL (reference range 182 - 780 ng/mL), so the insurance company used that as an "out" to not pay GH therapy, and I never ended up trying it.

You can say that again!!!

A few years ago my endo had my GH levels tested 3 times during the course of a month, all during different times of the day, and all readings were "<.1 result is below the sensitivity limit of the analysis." (reference range listed was 0.0 - 10.0 ng/mL).

Insurance was actually going to pay for GH therapy for me, but last minute they first requested an IGF-1 test; so my endo had BOTH GH and IGF-1 tested during the same drawing. Once again, the GH was "<.1 result is below the sensitivity limit of the analysis."), yet IGF-1 was 300 ng/mL (reference range 182 - 780 ng/mL), so the insurance company used that as an "out" to not pay GH therapy, and I never ended up trying it.

Yeah 300ng is a pretty average level. From what you said in this post your Endo doesn't sound like he knows what he's doing. Even most GP know that measuring IGF-1 levels is much more accurate than measuring GH levels. It's too bad the insurance company caught this but at the same time it doesn't surprise me one bit.

If only you had $600+ a month to pay out of pocket for Rx GH straight out the pharmacy...

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws