over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Zeus yellow tops opinion

He said they are IP brand. IMO some of the best GH Ive used besides prescription. The script stuff was way better, but also 4x's the price. I think they are the same or better than jins. They are made by zhongshen, a real pharmacy.

I'm interested in this as well. Any first hand experience?

adding to the first post. I use IP's yellow tops and have jintropins and cant tell a bit of difference,they are by far the best .. rumor has it they ARE jintropins just with no label and made in the same pharmacy(i believe it due to how the fragment is placed in vial, its nitrogen pressed and sealed,so is the jins and most generics are not and the fragment is just sitting in the vial).. thats how u can tell if zues is using ip yellow tops.

These are IP China.

At what kind of dosage is one supposed to start noticing side effects?

I just did a bunch of his kits and my friends are doing them now too. They work great! They are vacuum sealed and potent. I like them just wish he would lower the price so I can buy more quantity lol

I think the yellows from Zeus are very good...used them this past year (before I got sick) and I was very impressed by them ...

I will use them again, just in HRT doses in the future ...

I just did a bunch of his kits and my friends are doing them now too. They work great! They are vacuum sealed and potent. I like them just wish he would lower the price so I can buy more quantity lol

Mine wern't vacuum sealed... and I got large red welts from 5 of the 10 vials... maybe I just had a bad batch...:confused: I don't know... it seems that most people are quite happy with Zeus's yellow tops... I just had a different experience.

Mine wern't vacuum sealed... and I got large red welts from 5 of the 10 vials... maybe I just had a bad batch...:confused: I don't know... it seems that most people are quite happy with Zeus's yellow tops... I just had a different experience.

I have heard about this from others besides you DW. Most just don't have the cajones to post it. I respect that. Also, I think these results speak for themselves...http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...hormone-official-growth-hormone-thread-3.html Two votes out of 116....

in my opinion its the best one out there. sticking with his until another proves better.

The variations in opinions about products from one sponsor are confounding. You would think there would be some level of consistency.

Even more surprising, is the fact that the sponsors seldom come on to clarify the issues with any type of answer/solution/rationale.

Mine wern't vacuum sealed... and I got large red welts from 5 of the 10 vials... maybe I just had a bad batch...

I know a guy who had similar exprerience w/ IP yellows. They did NOT come from Zues however.

I've had maybe one vial of the yellow tops that gave me welts. It was just a degraded vial that lost it's potency. The rest were gtg. I plan on ordering more at those great prices.

I've had maybe one vial of the yellow tops that gave me welts. It was just a degraded vial that lost it's potency.

Not to be a dick... but how do you know it was degraded :confused: I ask this with genuine curiosity... Having never been to a lab in China I know nothing about Chinese GH production... My girl who's a doctor suggested that red welts are most likely an immune response to a contaminant in the product... but lacking labratory analysis it seems to me that degradation or contamination are no more than simple speculation...

Not to be a dick... but how do you know it was degraded :confused: I ask this with genuine curiosity... Having never been to a lab in China I know nothing about Chinese GH production... My girl who's a doctor suggested that red welts are most likely an immune response to a contaminant in the product... but lacking labratory analysis it seems to me that degradation or contamination are no more than simple speculation...

No offense taken DW. This type of discussion was already a topic in an earlier thread a month or more ago where a guy was experiencing red welts. It was discussed that this could be that a 192 amino acid product was used and your body would start to produce antibodies as a response. The same thing occurs when a product is contaminated as well. I've had one vial out of ten give me this type of reaction. The rest were spot on as far as sides are concerned.

I got my yellow tops recently from them.

They are definitely vacuum sealed.

No welts or any injection site reaction.

Can't tell the potency, though. I couldn't really discern specific sides at 4 IU, which is the maximum I have tried so far.

Great customer service though - order arrived in 2 days.

Last edited:
What about an Individual reaction...? W/ the IP yellows my friend had caused him red bumps, but the person he gave the remaining 90iu there were no complaints/problems. Go figure...

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws