over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cjc w/dac ghrp-6 sides

vein5

Registered
Im on my third week of 2mg of cjc and ghrp-6 cycle and im constantly hungry. how do people claim to lean up on the peptides? night time i cant even sleep bc im always so hungry. Also is water retention a side bc im always bloated and my hands and feet keep going numb. is all this normal with these peptides?

Im on my third week of 2mg of cjc and ghrp-6 cycle and im constantly hungry. how do people claim to lean up on the peptides? night time i cant even sleep bc im always so hungry. Also is water retention a side bc im always bloated and my hands and feet keep going numb. is all this normal with these peptides?

It scares me that you didn't research your peptides before using, as hundreds of posts say ghrp-6 results in hunger and water retention. Also, i've read cjc with Dac can cause gh bleed.

yes g6 causes hunger and cjc w/dac causes gh bleed and some sides are from elevated gh levels ie. numb hands feet.. read the article by dat there is sooooo much info on this stuff already answered. but some that arent comment back with questions that arent answered.. im curious with a couple things as well let me know how the hunt goes or if sides subside. im on the same cycle hunger is always there with each shot but isnt as intense as the weeks go on. but im bulking up so its awesome.. the g6 keeps me flushing out my waste so i need to drink tons of water i get thirsty at night after my shot and i drink a gallon a day.this happen to you

Oh I read dats whole thread, its addicting on how much good info is in there. I just wanted to hears what others experience and what they do to combat the sides. Funny bc at the end of the day I have dry mouth and can drink half a gallon of milk. I have been going number 2 in the morning alot and my shits are 3x my normal size.

exactly what i go through. ghrelin is resposible for the hunger as well as gastric emptying so i guess its draining everything.. one day i didnt have my water bottle with me and didnt get to drink till later on at night but when i pissed it was dark like i was dehydrated so i drank tons of water and it never happened again but scary to think how much it may be depleting unless something else is going on. you ever take ghrp2

I was constantly hungry too when I started that protocol... it subsided after a few weeks though..
experienced the numbness also.... and had intense dreams... lol..
good stuff...

no havnt tried g2 yet I want to I heard its works a lil better than 6 but no hunger sides

no havnt tried g2 yet I want to I heard its works a lil better than 6 but no hunger sides

Maybe not as long as ghrp-6...but I just started this week and I get my peptides from what I've heard from TOP reliable guys that he's the best private source around. Dude a few mins after shot, I am starvvvvving

I'm using ghrp 2 and I get a slight healthy hunger. One that I can react on and take advantage or let it pass. I like it. I just graze all day. I am worried about doing ghrp 6. I really don't want to be all out hungry unless I'm bulking up. Also I want to know if people are always lethargic on ghrp's. If so, is it like hgh lethargic sides

Last edited:
oh ok didn't know g6 worked longer.. yea the hunger puts me in an almost hypo state it feels like.. it gets better and its easier to handle i just take advantage of the hunger everytime. :D.the lethargy isn't always there for me. as long as i have a full stomach i don't seem to be sluggish. I'm like a zombie without food. the first week i was tired but not any more don't know why. takes me FOREVER to wake up tho.. I'm almost late for work every day. i sleep through my alarm sometimes.. i havnt taken hgh yet to know what's the same i know some people that are tired and some that don't get really affected like me.. but my bones sure hurt.

oh yes meant to say to vein... bro i eat like a house on g6 but what i eat I've been real strict about.. very picky with my fats and carbs. im on the mountain dog diet.. grass fed meats and range free eggs.. organic everything wheat everything. im gaining weight and deff leaning up.. my abbs are pokin through aomething serious.i do have water weight but i can tell whats what. so i eat a ton i just make sure its all quality or else i could see this g6 gettin me into trouble.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws