over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH Pro Supply

walters

Newbies
Hi All!

Can anyone trll me if GH Pro Supply is still active please?

Thank's. Walter

Hi All!

Thank's. Walter

I have an order with him right now that I am waiting on. But really? This is your first post?

Look, as been mentioned multiple times, this isn't shopping at WalMart. And the sponsors have things to do besides sit around and hope people email them.

Read the sponsor threads, pay attention to the fact that sometimes it takes them a while to get back to people for whatever reason, just like in GHPS's thread, and be a little patient. This thread you posted does not belong in here, it belongs in the sponsor thread.

Which has the "no one with less than 50 posts" rule because of stuff exactly like this.

Nah bro, you can. Just post your order here and send me your money and I be sure you get what you need :D :devil:smi :D

Warning, i have send money 1 months ago,have send me trk number but courier tell me that not send still! i dont konw your problem, but im sure that him have problem!! in the last 2 order, him is very fast send 2 day after payment,and received all.

Now have problem to ship!! im sure

Hi All!

Thank's. Walter

I really need to get ahold of GH as well. I got my order fast but needed to talk to him.

As far as where he is, maybe something bad happened.

I remember reading something from Freeman that things were delayed due to his supplier having a death in family. GH is freemans supplier last time i was told so if im mistaken, disregard this post.

i have very angry

i have very angry, i have pay 13 april, and send me fake trk number,no dvd, this dont correct!! Today ghrpro have space email full! i used safe-mail

i have very angry, i have pay 13 april, and send me fake trk number,no dvd, this dont correct!! Today ghrpro have space email full! i used safe-mail

Wow! Somebody needs hooked on phonics

World Wide Web... English is not everyones first language.

He has a good rep. here bro, How long has it been? I would wait a while and let him catch up on emails then try to email him again. I know he was gone for about a week, so he's probably behind on orders and emails.

He has a good rep. here bro, How long has it been? I would wait a while and let him catch up on emails then try to email him again. I know he was gone for about a week, so he's probably behind on orders and emails.

Great supplyer did me right, let the man catch up try a PM. Read through his many many many threads. Always top knotch.

Ye i think everyone is in the same boat on the forums waiting to get in contact with this guy.

1st- the 50 post rule is dumb... just makes it more likely a new sponsor can scam a new guy imo. It doesn't take much to google a username and lots of guys with posts started here and only post here. You should look at the poster before blindly trusting any info on here...

2nd- What's with the nuthugging? ... its not relevant info and doesn't reassure anyone. It's annoying, gets skipped over by anyone with a good head on their shoulders, and just clogs up the threads.

Relevant info: GHPS has come through for me both times. The second time communication was weak (I was worried), waited about a month (I thought it was a loss and was pissed, but was told to keep quiet and wait it out), it came. GHPS has been on here for a while and Ive never seen anything about him not coming through. I'd wait and stay calm ie: don't spam the guys inbox.

1st- the 50 post rule is dumb... just makes it more likely a new sponsor can scam a new guy imo. It doesn't take much to google a username and lots of guys with posts started here and only post here. You should look at the poster before blindly trusting any info on here...

If you don't like it go to another fucking board. We are all tired of idiots with few posts asking dumb ass questions in the sponser section. :mad:

FYI. I have ordered from GH supply numerous times with great results.

i orderd past. no problems watsever. delivery such fast and product will legit. before emailed supplier told track number locater and shipment tracked on address will record with delivery quick.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws