over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

so tired..can't function on hgh

s.norman

Registered
this is my 1st time using gh...i gradually worked up to 5iu a day over a 3 month period. all i wanna do is sleep i am so tired and lethargic on hgh. i stopped it 2 days ago and i improved a little so far..are there any other options to get rid opf the tiredness??

goes away with time. Just gotta deal with it with stimulated in the mean time. At least you know its real :) maybe try taking the majority of it post workout and pre bed so you not so tired during the day

Yeah! I would start taking the 5iu right before bed cuz the body uses it much more effectively since the exongenous GH will blend in with ur body's natural GH pulse during sleep therefore giving U much better results.

I have taken as much as 15iu a day, usueally in the 6iu-8iu range though and never had any problems with lethargy. Now IGF1 I use to get from AES use to knock me the fuck out to where I'd drink a shake and pass out for a couple hourse, trapz can attest that was some serious shit, but never had problems with GH and I've always gotten it from the same places most of you do.

I'm a little surprised that you're still that tired after being on it for over three months. I also experienced this..I was so tired I could barely keep my eyes open but it subsided after a few weeks. Keep pushing it'll get better...

I'm a little surprised that you're still that tired after being on it for over three months. I also experienced this..I was so tired I could barely keep my eyes open but it subsided after a few weeks. Keep pushing it'll get better...

I have been on for almost two years and still get it peroidically.

this is my 1st time using gh...i gradually worked up to 5iu a day over a 3 month period. all i wanna do is sleep i am so tired and lethargic on hgh. i stopped it 2 days ago and i improved a little so far..are there any other options to get rid opf the tiredness??

Regardless of your selection, any method presented thus far will eventually remove the "tiredness". However I suggest you back off of it for a few more days and let it clear and or severly lower your dosage. Don't push it. Pushing it causes adaptation (your body eventually adapts/adjusts). Backing off retains sensitivity and confusion which is best for continual results.

im gonna stay off for a couple more days and start again w/ a lower dose..thats my plan

excellant results

ive been getting great results b/c my body is not used to hgh this being my 1st time..its been a big time noticable improvement everywhere wasnt expecting these results

ive been getting great results b/c my body is not used to hgh this being my 1st time..its been a big time noticable improvement everywhere wasnt expecting these results

I know just how you feel s.norman . About this time last year was my first time using hgh. I was so happy with how I responded. I was not expecting to feel anything from reading all the posts that you have to do it for 5 months before you notice anything. I believe it's because I'm older and had a low bf that I could feel and see the changes occuring.

i have been on 1.5months worked up to 5 ius a day tired as hell all day goin back down too 3.3iu per day

Only time Ive had that issue is with American brand names, not generics.

Which GH are you on Norman? :cool:

Yeah! I would start taking the 5iu right before bed cuz the body uses it much more effectively since the exongenous GH will blend in with ur body's natural GH pulse during sleep therefore giving U much better results.

This is absolutely false bro. Exogenous gh will inhibit your nighttime pulse if you take it pre-bed. There is so much info out there, just research it, read the threads on the science behind it....Peptides stimulate endo gh, and THOSE are taken pre-bed to amplify the nighttime pulse. Exo gh will blunt any natural pulses, especially if you're taking 5iu right before bed.

Take the gh either first thing AM or pwo.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws