over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what is better?

wasp

Kilo Klub Member
seems green tops(jintropin) are more pricey than blue tops..................are they worth it?

Last edited:
i have , im pretty sure its ok to ask an opinion on if its worth it from those that have used both, as i havent, as for making threads you can pound salt..............get off the tren

thanx for your help tho :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I can tell you've used your search button. You're the same guy thats on your other thread asking how to recon gh and if you need slin if you go over 4 ius a day? All of this has been answered a hundred times already.

i thought this was a conversation board, not a research site...............sorry for bothering you, or is it life that bothers you

i guess i should spend time going thru tons of threads,why, when i can just ask and periodically check into my post for the answer throughout the day...........doesnt mean i havent used the search

i suppose your saying that a guy just starting with something, shouldnt ask the guys that know and have experience, but should just read thru pages of threads and make a decision for themselves without affirmation on their thoughts................i bet you hold the door for old ladies too dont ya

im the type of person that needs a specific answer to a specific question, we are not all the same, once you realise this youll be a bit more of a pleasant person.............................funny how you can reply to bash but offer nothing in the way of constructive input.............i guess im the ahole

Last edited:
i thought this was a conversation board, not a research site...............sorry for bothering you, or is it life that bothers you

i guess i should spend time going thru tons of threads,why, when i can just ask and periodically check into my post for the answer throughout the day...........doesnt mean i havent used the search

im the type of person that needs a specific answer to a specific question, we are not all the same, once you realise this youll be a bit more of a pleasant person.............................funny how you can reply to bash but offer nothing in the way of constructive input.............i guess im the ahole
I help ppl all the time. I figured you know that since you seem to think you know everything else about me. Anyways, Yes that's the idea of the fourms, For ppl to learn from whats already been posted then for some reason if you can't find the answer post a question. We aren't here to custom fill your needs. It took me all of 2 minutes to find feedback on the two GH you're talking about. Do you want me to post the links or can you manage like a big boy and do it yourself? If you're dead set on going with one of the two go with the greens. Seems to be the better choice from what i've read, He's also offering 15% off right now.

i did read, you seem to be missing the question, i wanted input from those that have used both and their opinion on whether or not its worth the extra green..............that is a specific question which is damn hard to find on a search.................secondly, as for my other thread, i know full well you need slin after a certain point.................i thought it was 4 but ive seen 5 as well, again, confused on what i found................................frankly, im not sure why i have to explain to you why im asking what, who made you god?

IMO if you can get Jintropin you will find it superior to most any blue top out there.

Now if you are reffering to just a green top that isn't labeled jintropin then I don't know. I've heard about those unlabled vials that supposedly come out the back door from the Jintropin plant but I don't too much buy into it.

Genuine Jintropin > any generic GH IMO

Frankly, Your question is imposible to answer. I told you people like his greens better than the blues. You can't sit here and think someone can tell you iu for iu whats the better deal is. Now lets try to use our common sense instead of our smart ass mouth and realize you can get the greens for damn near the same price right now. generic is generic

sorry, im from nyc, smart ass is the only lang i know .............i see your point however................

If you're talking real jins or hygies, thats one thing, but generic vs generic I've had customers complain about green tops and get great results from blues, but who knows how many different batches of greens and blues are going around and thier country of origen. I'd say buy what you know is backed up by guys even if it's pricey, fuck, I've paid $200 for good blues that I know will show up in 2 days when I can get them for $110 or less elsewhere.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131