over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fat deposits from frequent sub injections

vein5

Registered
Im running cjc, ghrp, and i had a six pack but i noticed lately i have been developing think skin around my bottom ab where i inject. i switch areas but when you inject 3-4 times daily it hard. Normally when i get fat in that area its flabby, but this is like a thick leather. Is this normal

which GHRP are you using?

im using G6 and rotating sub q sites everywhere,,,most notable fat pad is right under the belly button,,,and thats it,,,everywhere seems thick watery skin fold

switch it to ipamorelin and see what happens,,,have you tried regular rHGH before and this happens too?

whats up vein.. um still in my ghrp cjc routine and i kno what ur talking about.. i think it maybe scar tissue cause mine gets tough too..also sometimes cause i dont have alot of fat on my abbs i end up sticking it soo shallow i get a lump ans its there for days..honestly ul think its funny but i started getting a lil gyno so i stuck the fatty part of my pec till i got my nolva lol.. but it gave a break from ny abbs an there back to normal

EDED- I'm using ghrp-6 and It's all under the belly button too. Sucks because I cut all winter and in a matter of weeks I develope this and I was in the single digit bf. I still have veins popping out everywhere but this area.
Whats up j-bol, I have enough ghrp and cjc for the whole summer. my strength is amazing but I thought high hgh would keep bf off, especially since I have a strict diet pretty close to when I cut.

Water retention

EDED- I'm using ghrp-6 and It's all under the belly button too. Sucks because I cut all winter and in a matter of weeks I develope this and I was in the single digit bf. I still have veins popping out everywhere but this area.
Whats up j-bol, I have enough ghrp and cjc for the whole summer. my strength is amazing but I thought high hgh would keep bf off, especially since I have a strict diet pretty close to when I cut.

Although you are still "veiny" you could also be holding some water (similar to those who first start hGH).

Maybe try some herbal diuretics for a couple weeks (dandelion root, alfalfa tabs).

yeah im thinking the same thing bc I hold on to water easy. Does anyone know of and injection products to disolve fat, pgcl does not work.

hey all,,,ghrp6 is known to cause bloat on alot of people,,,not just water but fat too,,,remember dat said GHRP6 ability to increase GH is 25% of its activity,,whats the other 75%? who knows

also there are studies on mice or rats that showed lipoGENIC ablity of G6

change to G2 or Ipa if you want to cut down on that shit

i myself have only little left so i will use it up...shits good for mass, and keeping you lean elsewhere except that weird disgusting fat pad under teh belly button,,,i would say 3 '' wide 8'' long and its not a huge chunk of fat i can pinch, its not bad, but i think its permanent ,,,so its fat, not water

when i cut down severly it goes away but once i start eating, bam that gets fat/watery fast

actually let me observe more closely i gotta start dieitng soon for comp so i will let you know and remember your name and PM you back, if i see something interesting whether permanent or just water etc etc

hope yo udidnt buy alot! hahahah

the tops of your thighs is also a subQ area. Try rotating sites.

2 more thoughts...

1) Per Dat- there is some evidence for local sight growth IF injected into muscle... so, why not?

2) Fat: injectable subq yohimbine... one sponsor carries helios, but personally I don't care for clenbuterol.

its probably scar tissue, there are plenty of places to inject i havent used this stuff but im diabetic and have to use insulin 4-5 times a day and you can use ur arm just above ur tricep where theres a little fat if you have any there, push ur arm against the knee and you can inject there

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws