over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Please Advise me

clusco

Newbies
I am so confused because of all of the different prospects of peptide combinations. Can someone please help me with this?...

I am 205 pounds athletic build and my rat has been on cjc-1295 dac for 6 weeks now. My rat has always been in shape and has a flat stomach but can't achieve those final results to get the 6-pack look no matter how hard he works. It like there's a leathery skinned cover over the ab area. I really don't notice gains otherwise either for the most part. I see alot of people advising to take (cjc-1293) modified grp-29 with ghrp-6 or -2 to build muscle and kill fat.

Then I read many posts that say that this combo will create a lot of bloated water weight. Can someone please tell me what I can research to gain muscle but not gain the water around the stomach. I ultimately want to have the 6-pack look.

Please advise...

The products used by many lately seem to be Mod GRF(1-29) with GHRP-2 OR Ipamorelin. Ipamorelin being a better choice for the Prolactin sensitive.

If you are counting on these products to reach your goal - you will be disappointed and frustrated. Its all about superior nutrition habits and daily Cardio sessions.

I am so confused because of all of the different prospects of peptide combinations. Can someone please help me with this?...

I am 205 pounds athletic build and my rat has been on cjc-1295 dac for 6 weeks now. My rat has always been in shape and has a flat stomach but can't achieve those final results to get the 6-pack look no matter how hard he works. It like there's a leathery skinned cover over the ab area. I really don't notice gains otherwise either for the most part. I see alot of people advising to take (cjc-1293) modified grp-29 with ghrp-6 or -2 to build muscle and kill fat.

Then I read many posts that say that this combo will create a lot of bloated water weight. Can someone please tell me what I can research to gain muscle but not gain the water around the stomach. I ultimately want to have the 6-pack look.

Please advise...

Diet diet diet...train hard...cardio...then supplements such as peptides...to get to single digit bodyfat it takes all these modalities...just ONE won't get you very far (except diet honestly).
SO fix your diet...
I had put a very length post on a thread here called "Tips for single digit BF" yesterday (pg 5 post #90) that outlines what I have been successful with several times through the years. I weigh more than you and by "205 pounds athletic build" I have no clue how much bodyfat you are even starting with...but that post pretty much goes through diet, cardio/training basics, and supplementation including peptides in what I have found most effective...might be worth reading.
Good luck!

JUST GET HGH. AND BE DONE WITH IT. I RECENTLY HAD BACK AN NECK XRAYS. AND AT 47 YRS OLD THE DOCTOR SAID MY SPINE AND NECK LOOK VERY YOUNG FOR MY AGE.

I HAVE RUN THE PEPTEDS (MOD GRF 1-29) AND GHRP-6 BUT NEVER FELT ANYTHING. UNTILL I RAN GH. IM UNSURE OF THE RESULTS OF THE PEPTIDS AND WILL SPEND A LITTLE MORE FOR GH.

Someone told me that even on these peptides, it's important to cycle 4-5 weeks on then 4-5 weeks off. Is this really necessary?
Is Cycling also important using Melanotan 2?

Someone told me that even on these peptides, it's important to cycle 4-5 weeks on then 4-5 weeks off. Is this really necessary?
Is Cycling also important using Melanotan 2?

No need to cycle...Some here have done this for a year +

Melanotan 2 use as needed. meaning start in ~March and build up color with 250mcg 2x a day 3 days a week with some sun, then maintenance with 250mcg 2-3 times a week for next 6 months then usually off it in winter. No need to be tan when all covered up...

Last edited:
I feel the same on that.

So I've been reading many combos to take over the past month on many forums. I've heard that ghrp -2 is stronger than -6 but raises cortisol levels too high. But I've already bought the ghrp -2 and the modified grp -29. Hopefully this won't be a waste.

I just don't want that fat sac underneath my rat's belly button from using the ghrp's that I've been reading about so much. Any suggestions on what readers here have been getting results with stacking with their rats?

I feel the same on that.

So I've been reading many combos to take over the past month on many forums. I've heard that ghrp -2 is stronger than -6 but raises cortisol levels too high. But I've already bought the ghrp -2 and the modified grp -29. Hopefully this won't be a waste.

I just don't want that fat sac underneath my rat's belly button from using the ghrp's that I've been reading about so much. Any suggestions on what readers here have been getting results with stacking with their rats?

Fat sac?? No clue what this refers to. GHRP2 is stronger for gh release so instead of using the full 100mcg saturation dose, to lower prolactin/cortisol release you can just take less...maybe 50-80mcg only. The prolactin/cortisol release is still within normal range and only lasts for 20-30 minutes anyway...unless you are very sensitive to them, should not be a problem.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member