over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GHRP-6+CJC+HGH Frag

Cgeorge

Registered
I will be starting a off cycle in about 2 weeks. i have been using CJC and GHRP 6 throughout my bulking cycle. i am planing on continuing to use it through off cycle to maintain my gains. two weeks into the off cycle i am planing on cutting weight. My question is can i use HGH Frag with GHRP6 and CJC?

does the frag have any effect on the gh pulse from the other peps? Should there be time in between the dosing of the two as with igf and grf/ghrp? thanks!

does the frag have any effect on the gh pulse from the other peps? Should there be time in between the dosing of the two as with igf and grf/ghrp? thanks!

Frag is most beneficial, right before cardio, and always on an empty stomach, You can dose frag with pep protocol. Its probably the best time, since you will be doing any pep on an empty stomach. Frag added to ghrps will not cause an extra gh pulse. The 176-to 191 amino acid sequence, is primarily for fat burning, this is the property that it posesses. Frag needs to be dosed at 1mg a day, split into 3 or more doses. I suppose you can go lower to 500mgs, but why??? I use frag in my problem areas!!!

According to dat yes it does but not in a positive way,it slightly blunts it. This was some old posts off his so mabey you want to find out if that s still his thinking. I would take frag 20 mins after to be safe

I will be running 100mcg cjc and 200mcg ghrp6 three times a day. For hgh frag i will most likely be running 300mcg twice a day.

I will be running 100mcg cjc and 200mcg ghrp6 three times a day. For hgh frag i will most likely be running 300mcg twice a day.
do one more frag dose at 300 for a total of 900mcgs a day. Believe me... this is where you need to be. I noticed a difference when I started dosing it at around 1mg per day. just my experience from it !!!

If you are new to peps, I would start the ghrp-6 at 100mcs 3x daily.

According to dat yes it does but not in a positive way,it slightly blunts it. This was some old posts off his so mabey you want to find out if that s still his thinking. I would take frag 20 mins after to be safe
The sequence wont allow it. Was his post on 177 or 176?

Ive been taking GHRP6 and CJC for a month now so im doing 200mcg GHRP6. Ill try 300mcg thee time a day of HGH frag and see how it goes.

I believe what dat meant was that consistent gh frag dosing releases ffa's..> These circulating ffa's are what will blunt the gh release.

For instance:

8am: dose gh frag
11am: dose peptides

at 11am, you still have circulating ffa's. It is the same as ingested fats---> blunted gh release.

I believe what dat meant was that consistent gh frag dosing releases ffa's..> These circulating ffa's are what will blunt the gh release.

For instance:

at 11am, you still have circulating ffa's. It is the same as ingested fats---> blunted gh release.

That sounds pretty logical to me. Im only going from memory of something i read on one of his posts. wasnt even this board. I personally havent reserched freag much-hope your right though

That sounds pretty logical to me. Im only going from memory of something i read on one of his posts. wasnt even this board. I personally havent reserched freag much-hope your right though

I can't imagine how it could be bad to dose at same time. It takes some time for the gh frag to start releasing fatty acids, at least 30 minutes. So, if you dosed them at the same time, you would have gh release... Then both the peptides and gh frag should be releasing fatty acids at the same time (30-60 minutes after dosing).

For instance:

^^^ i've read this several times as well and that is y frag is best taken fasted separate from all other peps...

^^^ i've read this several times as well and that is y frag is best taken fasted separate from all other peps...

Now I am taking ghrp2, ipamorelin, mod grf, gh frag pre cardio. All at once.

Then frag throughout day, every 3 hours...as usual

Ipamorelin/mod grf before bed.

The peptides plus frag pre cardio should max out FFA release, as opposed to peptides alone or gh frag alone.

I'll compare the results to my previous regimen. Everything else is the same, I just added gh frag at 400mcg pre cardio.

The peptides plus frag pre cardio should max out FFA release, as opposed to peptides alone or gh frag alone.

I'll compare the results to my previous regimen. Everything else is the same, I just added gh frag at 400mcg pre cardio.
are you saying that you dose ghrp-2 , Ipam and grf all at once???

i blv that is what he is saying...like i wrote, everything i am reading is leading me to blv that the ffa's will blunt or deminish the results of the effects of ghrp/ipa = which not sure what the point is taking both of these at the same times...but hey, if he's got the extra cash to do it more power brah!

let us know how it goes

Yes, 50mcg ghrp-2, 100mcg ipamorelin, 100mcg mod grf. I like the combination of ipamorelin and ghrp-2. It's the right amount to get desired gh pulse without hunger and increase in cortisol.

i blv that is what he is saying...like i wrote, everything i am reading is leading me to blv that the ffa's will blunt or deminish the results of the effects of ghrp/ipa = which not sure what the point is taking both of these at the same times...but hey, if he's got the extra cash to do it more power brah!

let us know how it goes

I think you missed my point. How can ffa's blunt gh pulse, if we haven't released ffa's yet?

The gh frag doesn't release ffa's instantly, it takes time.

Consider this timeline:

8am- dose peptides, gh frag
805am- gh release starts from peptides
830am- gh pulse peaks
855-9am peptides and gh frag begin to release ffa's
905am-FFA releas is in full swing from both peptides and gh frag

As you can see, gh peaks before ffa's are released.

Last edited:
Not saying you are sonic just what my research on the subject has been..

Where did u get those timelines?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting