over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any way to reduce numb hands from GH?

tommyloan

Newbies
Been on 5iu's of rips per day for 5 months, never had any problems, but just recently my right hand and fingers get super tingly/numb/painful at night and it wakes me up. We can't say it's from from taking too much too fast (not ramping up) cuz I went 5 months with no issues. BESIDES reducing the amount and ramping back up, does anyone know of another way to fight the numb hands? For example, potassium to combat swelling/bloat. Or a pain killer like Vicodin? There HAS to be a way... :banghead: thanks brothas!

Last edited:
Use less GH.:D Possibly a low dose diuretic to combat water retention might help

I had an issues with the rips no longer having any sides after the 2ng box and then started seeing some issues with serial numbers having already been checked (most had been checked 14/20) and not getting anything from the source than denial and needing proof of things I no longer had then i got dropped. He did give my money back for a standing order with many harsh words but he was very admirable in refunding me and black listing me. Didn't want to work through it together as "he has enough clients he doesn't need to deal with me or anyone who complains

I want to order from hgh power does anybody have a good history with them and the hyge's and testing well?

I will say I did not do bloods to check product first and wasn't givin time to after I mentioned it to the guy so I don't have a conclusion of the issues because there was no desire to figure it out with me as I was expendable

Last edited:
The symptoms like you have are associated with Carpal tunnel syndrome from the GH swelling your wrist up and creating less space for the nerve and therefore irritating the nerve. When patient come into my work the hand doc i work with frequently advised vitamin B6. I forget the dose but start low and work your way up to a greater dose and see if this helps. You could also do a B complex too. I would stretch your wrist and look up CTS wrist stretches online. And then actually do them consistently. And the try icing where your palm meets your wrist for 5-20 minutes a few times a day especially before bed. Hope this helps.

I have been off of RIPS for over 3 weeks and my hands still wake me up at night because they get numb. I was on half a vial a day. I will go back on GH in another month or two

I'm curious to know for those of you who get GH through a doctor, if you have had this problem, what was the solution? Did your doc suggest switching brands, cutting back or coming off?

The wife and I have been considering going to an anti-aging clinic for GH script but I have heard some things that turn me off to using GH.
Numbing is just one. Organ growth is another.

I'm curious to know for those of you who get GH through a doctor, if you have had this problem, what was the solution? Did your doc suggest switching brands, cutting back or coming off?

The wife and I have been considering going to an anti-aging clinic for GH script but I have heard some things that turn me off to using GH.

Seriously? You shouldn't be taking enough GH to get numb hands. A physician would never put someone on a dose that high, and would immediately tell you to lower the dose if it did happen. Anti-aging is not a recognized medical term and clinics labeled as such will eventually get shut down. Most of them are doing essentially illegal or very shady shit anyway.

How many ius does he have you take brother?

I sleep with a carpal tunel brace at night and it works great.Can get at most pharmacies.

Most "anti-aging" clinics will recommend 1.5-2iu per day. Then you can use as much of their overpriced GH as you want, and keep reordering... But a lot of them are distancing themselves from HGH it sounds like due to gov heat.

I don't get numb hands even up to 10iu, but my ass will fall asleep from sitting down, and my wrists hurt like a mother. Get ganglion cysts too... Each person reacts differently, and may have to do with the size of your tendons, diet, and size of your carpal tunnels. I don't retain a lot of water with hgh if I keep carbs low, but it doesn't do a lot for me on low carbs either, likely due to the IGF-1 elevation connection.

I get some sides useing gh on the norm but damn those rips tear me up with the numbness!!!

I stay at 3-3.5 on rips at present time, bad sides start for me at 4 iu daily.

I have numb fingers, hands and arms constantly while using HGH. It can keep me up at night. As long as I'm moving through the day it doesn't bother me but as soon as I rest everything can go numb. It's definitely bothersome at times but for me it's not that much of an inconvenience compared to the benefits I get from HGH.

I don't want to come on here and bash Rips they have been tested many times but something's up? I have used them at various times in the past with great results this last time I could only take 3iu daily and my fingers felt like they were going to split open? I switched brands and am fine.
There are a lot of us saying the same thing about Rips lately?

I'm about a month off of rips now, and still have fingertip numbness in two fingers. It's been going away very slowly, but at least it doesn't wake me up anymore.

Besides the numbness and pain in the hands, why am I so tired on the rips 2wks at 4iu and I am out of it. I even tried before bed.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131