advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Next Day Gear Operators Plead Guilty to Steroid Trafficking and Money Laundering

so everyone should read this and make sure they dont do exactly what these guys did

Wow, cant believe they did this:

"For five years, Next Day Gear used a single USPS account to ship over 10,000 steroid orders to its customers. And of course, the United States Postal Inspection Service provided all of that information, including customer names and addresses, to prosecutors. Incidentally, this is how prosecutors learned that several of Next Day Gear’s customers were NFL and NCAA football players."

Interesting statement. " It seems that many U.S. domestic underground labs are pretty good at sales and marketing but are not very good criminals. For most domestic UGLs, it is merely a matter of time before they are caught. It usually is within 2-3 years. Next Day Gear had a good run at over 5 years."

Last edited:
Buy/sell in person and pay in cash or suffer the consequences. Unpopular opinion but I tell people this all the time.

Buy/sell in person and pay in cash or suffer the consequences. Unpopular opinion but I tell people this all the time.

That's how we did it back in the late 80s.People still got busted though. I don't think it was as common as now, but more people sell now than ever. Complex phenomenon.

And no, bitcoin is not as safe as people think it is.

And no, bitcoin is not as safe as people think it is.

Cash in the mail has to be the safest way to go, but people don't like the risk of losing the money.

Cash in the mail has to be the safest way to go, but people don't like the risk of losing the money.

I almost posted that too,i agree. And i have rule i go by,not that it matters maybe but i will not do business with any sponsor,,no offence,, that sales benzos or opiates. I understand its all scheduled controlled , just my rule.

Oh and one thing i want to make clear, i am very grateful for the sponsors we have.

I almost posted that too,i agree. And i have rule i go by,not that it matters maybe but i will not do business with any sponsor,,no offence,, that sales benzos or opiates. I understand its all scheduled controlled , just my rule.

Smart decision. With the US government declaring war on opiates, anyone selling them is going to be a high priority target. A local guy I know that had a lot of steroids on hand made the mistake of growing his own marijuana. I guess it wasn't a small thing either, LE figured it out because his electric bill was so large. Busted him with the weed and then they discovered the steroids.

Smart decision. With the US government declaring war on opiates, anyone selling them is going to be a high priority target. A local guy I know that had a lot of steroids on hand made the mistake of growing his own marijuana. I guess it wasn't a small thing either, LE figured it out because his electric bill was so large. Busted him with the weed and then they discovered the steroids.

Exactly i believe there would be more scrutiny once rec drugs came in the picture.

Law Enforcement Officers don't really want to bust UG labs because that's where they get their gear too lol.. Just sayin..

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws