over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

waist trainer perm damaged stomach

athlete126

Registered
Figured I would share here with you guys. About 3-4 years ago I competed and my coach at the time had me wear a waist trainer. Me being me I over did it and wore that thing TIGHT all the time. For about 6 months. I finally noticed that I have a permnanet pooch in my lower stomach... almost like it pushed some down there because of how I was wearing it.

Im not sure if there is any type of fix for it but its def noticeable and makes it harder to hit certain poses on stage. Even at 4% body fat its always pooched out there...

Anyone here ever heard of this and know of a way to fix it by chance?

Last edited:
Figured I would share here with you guys. About 3-4 years ago I competed and my coach at the time had me wear a waist trainer. Me being me I over did it and wore that thing TIGHT all the time. For about 6 months. I finally noticed that I have a permnanet pooch in my lower stomach... almost like it pushed some down there because of how I was wearing it.

Im not sure if there is any type of fix for it but its def noticeable and makes it harder to hit certain poses on stage. Even at 4% body fat its always pooched out there...

If you were 4% BF, you would not have any fat at all in your lower gut.

Fix your scale and BF% reader first..

You weren’t 4%

And, hopefully you got a new coach..

And if your wearing a waist trimmer..

You deserve a kangaroo pooch

Fix your scale and BF% reader first..

You weren’t 4%

And, hopefully you got a new coach..

And if your wearing a waist trimmer..

You deserve a kangaroo pooch

You’d feel like a real jack ass if I posted pictures. Infact, I’m still 4% now

At the time i was doing men’s physique soooo.

Last edited:
Have you gotten checked for inguinal hernia?

Posting a picture would surely help. If you were at 4%, you should be proud of that conditioning. I been that low and can tell you, that is not BF percentage you hold long. I also know most people are off on what they think their BF is too.

What was your coaches reasoning behind having you wear it. I would think if your really getting that low on BF with proper muscle development I can't see a need for a waist trainer.

Your not modeling dresses for side work are you :)?

Hi athlete126. Just a thought...silly, maybe? How about you wear that waist trainer lower on your abdomen, on the pooch. "Train" that pooch back and even it out. Please post a picture, you should be proud that you got to 4% bf.
What was your coach's reasoning for the waist trainer? Also what was his remedy for the pooch?
Take care.
MS

Why do you have to be a smart ass? First with me the other day for asking a question and now with Pesty. Since you're still 4% post up a picture.

Why do you have to be a smart ass? First with me the other day for asking a question and now with Pesty. Since you're still 4% post up a picture.

You tried to back me into a corner and say results were from the website where results aren’t allowed to leave lol .... in which I’m a donator I’m too.

It’s not called being a smart ass. I said I was 4% body fat and he said I was a liar pretty much. I don’t have to post anything.

You tried to back me into a corner and say results were from the website where results aren’t allowed to leave lol .... in which I’m a donator I’m too.

It’s not called being a smart ass. I said I was 4% body fat and he said I was a liar pretty much. I don’t have to post anything.

Did you compete last year? Are you doing a show now?

I asked you a simple question, that's all. You got very defensive. Just relax man.

It very easy to make an allegation, on here all it requires is at least one finger and an internet connection. I can claim I can dunk a basketball or deadlift 800 lbs - (with me the second actually has a higher probability than the first - but still close to zero LOL).

So the allegations are: 4% bodyfat and some type of body malformation due to the use of a waist trainer. Knowing the insane amount of effort needed to reach 4%, I find it almost impossible to believe that a person who achieved that would refuse to post a picture, especially when that picture may help determine what the alleged body damage is!

Bro if you really have some issue let us see it, there may be someone familiar with it who can offer useful advice - which I thought was one of the main points of this forum.

It very easy to make an allegation, on here all it requires is at least one finger and an internet connection. I can claim I can dunk a basketball or deadlift 800 lbs - (with me the second actually has a higher probability than the first - but still close to zero LOL).

So the allegations are: 4% bodyfat and some type of body malformation due to the use of a waist trainer. Knowing the insane amount of effort needed to reach 4%, I find it almost impossible to believe that a person who achieved that would refuse to post a picture, especially when that picture may help determine what the alleged body damage is!

Bro if you really have some issue let us see it, there may be someone familiar with it who can offer useful advice - which I thought was one of the main points of this forum.

He probably has one of those bosses that search through underground steroid forums every single day looking for tattoos that much up to his employees. He'd be fired in seconds

Maybe try an inversion table so the pouch slides back into place.

afeaoi.jpg

now lets wait to hear someone say you can be lean from the front but what do glutes/hams look like....my glutes and hams are my leanest feature

Impressive but where's this "pooch" you speak of? Are your hands covering it?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws