over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Site injection to learn to contract

rookx750

Registered
Anyone inject into muscle groups they can’t contract well or don’t have a good mind muscle contraction. Due to injury, imbalance or just not good mind focuse.

It could be anything you put into the muscle, as long as it’s going to hurt the next day and be inflamed. It has really taught me how to really contract the muscle from beginning to end of the movement. As you guys know the better you can contract a muscle the looser you can be on form while still tearing the muscle down and eventually use more weight.

WARNING: I have heard from vets that this is a good way to tear something, so the idea is to just learn to contract with lighter weight and get a crazy pump. Once you have learned go crazy.

I have seen this concept being used with the contraction pad some people are using now( Brad Row). I see this as the next big technology in a physical therapy, you could use it in soo many areas of the field.

You ever try hooking up a TENS unit to a muscle you don't contract well? Works great, especially on left right imbalances.

You ever try hooking up a TENS unit to a muscle you don't contract well? Works great, especially on left right imbalances.

Lol I’m assuming your fucking with me because I have no idea what your talking about. If not please explain???? Or just anoth highly ranked member making fun of a post and not contributing either good or bad??? My apologies for being salty it’s just getting annoying and I would like to stay on the board.

Are you saying it a dumb concept, I would agree with you it is not a smart idea for the beginning or intermediate lifter first step because or poor mechanics. I do see it worth the risk when you have injuries that caused permanent contraction problem and can’t be fixed or need ton of TP it is worth trying if you smart enough where you putting it.

TENS units are the electric shock pads you use in rehab and physical therapy. You can now buy them affordably for personal use. I use them regularly on my right VMO (teardrop) and it fires better when I squat.

Not every one is out to get you, lol. I am sorry you feel that way.

Tens machine is a lifesaver for me their
Cheap and very effective!

I use a compex on my biceps for this very reason, more specifically my left side. I have some nerve damage and have a hell of a time every feeling that muscle work, the compex has really helped me develop that connection more.

im not sure that sight injecting has helped in any way with this.
i am sure it did and has hurt me. lol
i fucked up my left bicep pretty good via several bad injects.
idk what happened but for a while it was like part wouldnt contract right.
to this day it still feels different and cant contract brachials the same as before.
not saying dont do it, just saying for sure you can cause damage. lol

I use a compex on my biceps for this very reason, more specifically my left side. I have some nerve damage and have a hell of a time every feeling that muscle work, the compex has really helped me develop that connection more.

I had not head of that brand but just looked at their site. Which unit do you have? I had a lot of nagging aches and pain and hate using NSAIDS so this looks like a great alternative.

Obviously exercise execution/form should be looked at extensively first. But sure this can be useful in certain circumstances. What you inject is a massive factor. Meaning do I think injecting all your short estered gear in your lat for example is a good idea for this... definitely not. However what about some IGF-1 DES or LR3 in 0.2ml of bac water... that is totally different. SEO/syntherol can also be used to great effect as well as long as it's not painful which for me it isn't. Although when using higher volume of oils the muscle injected and the volume itself can be a massive factor. An example is I certainly wouldn't recommending filling your chest with oil then going out and doing some heavy presses.

I have the sport elite 2.0 model. It's been pretty great for a multitude of reasons (helping get some extra bicep work without torching my tendons, massage mode, helping flush lactic acid after intense leg days).

I had not head of that brand but just looked at their site. Which unit do you have? I had a lot of nagging aches and pain and hate using NSAIDS so this looks like a great alternative.

TENS units are the electric shock pads you use in rehab and physical therapy. You can now buy them affordably for personal use. I use them regularly on my right VMO (teardrop) and it fires better when I squat.

Not every one is out to get you, lol. I am sorry you feel that way.

When do you apply the TENS in conjunction with the exercise? Like when you use it on your teardrop, do you just do 15 mins before heading to the gym? Or is it best to wait a few hours? And how long do you do rounds of the stim? I usually keep it 15-20 mins for normal therapy, but have never tried it for a muscle i want to engage better pre-workout. Thank!

An example is I certainly wouldn't recommending filling your chest with oil then going out and doing some heavy presses.

I agree. The one time I tore my quad really bad I had been injecting a lot into the IT band area along the vastus lateralis. It was fairly irritated the day I tore it doing squats. I think there is a connection there between force being placed on the area and having irritation from an injection.

The tear was very painful, but I had no bleeding at all. It was strange. It was almost as if it was just fascia that tore, but now I have a dent in that leg where it happened. The tear could be heard throughout the entire room where I was squatting. Guys thought I had torn my lifting briefs. It happened during my heaviest set, at the time I was doing 455 lbs for the set of 10.

Last edited:
When do you apply the TENS in conjunction with the exercise? Like when you use it on your teardrop, do you just do 15 mins before heading to the gym? Or is it best to wait a few hours? And how long do you do rounds of the stim? I usually keep it 15-20 mins for normal therapy, but have never tried it for a muscle i want to engage better pre-workout. Thank!

I was referring to using them during the exercises. Look up brad row on YouTube when he uses them.

The thing that really is confusing me, because I have never used the electronic pads duringlift but doesn’t the electricity just contract the muscle at any time?.. With weight on an exercise pluse the electric contraction in the wrong place of the movement could be very dangerous??? BUT I see guys doing 315 sniff leg dead’s with the electrons firing. Maybe they are using a way advanced machine that know the lengthened and contraction.

I was referring to using them during the exercises. Look up brad row on YouTube when he uses them.

The thing that really is confusing me, because I have never used the electronic pads duringlift but doesn’t the electricity just contract the muscle at any time?.. With weight on an exercise pluse the electric contraction in the wrong place of the movement could be very dangerous??? BUT I see guys doing 315 sniff leg dead’s with the electrons firing. Maybe they are using a way advanced machine that know the lengthened and contraction.

Yeah, I agree. There would have to be some kind of coordination between the firing off of the pads and when you contract the muscle. YOu wouldn't want the pads to fire off while you are lengthening out the muscle.

Lately I've been doing it on the way to the gym. Just don't stomp the gas when it fires, lol

Ive heard of guys applying the shock to their pubococcygeus muscle. That would be almost nuts, literally!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws