over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Joint pain relief

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I’ve been suffering with shoulder pain for years , I had both shoulders scoped 17 and 18 years ago for AC impingement. Now the pain flairs up for months at a time and only goes away when I stop training upper body almost completely.

For the last 8 years I’ve taken 3,000mg Glucosamine and 1500mg MSM Chondroitin a day , 9g fishoil/omega-3 a day and haven’t seen any real relief.

I’m wondering is weekly intra-articular (or very close to it) injection of
10mg HYALURONATE SODIUM (5mg/ml 1.3 million Daltons is high concentration of synthetic hyaluronic acid)
500mg of Sodium pentosan polysulfate
Would offer any significant benefits to the joint.

I had an MRI with contrast done on the both and my orthopedic is happy with the clearance and conditioning of the tissues , and thinks that the best corse of action is just physical therapy to strength the smaller stabilization muscles in the joint. I’m just trying to find a way to make the paint tolerable and promote healing

If anyone has any insight or thoughts I’d love to hear them

Just throwing ideas out here...

Do you take curcumin?

Do you do the DC broomstick shoulder stretch (I actually prefer using a band)?

Have you tried the peptides TB500 and BPC157?

Hydrolyzed collagen?

Last edited:
Was your Dr an ortho sports medicine surgeon? I find that Dr's that treat pro athletes have a different take on things.

I'll sound like a broken record but prolotherapy or PRP is one of your better non surgical route.

Could accully think i wrote this. Been like that for 8 years and have done EVERYTHING for it.

Been injecting bpc into my joints for 2 years. Done 10mg tb ew for months after months. Done Pentosan to, in joint.

But nothing came close to.. whats the name .. shookwawe therapy. Breaking down tissue n create inflammation. Thats a must for you.

That will heal.

U need 5-7 sessions at a time. Nothing you do once.
Iven done 2 x 5-7 times rounds on both knees, elbows and right shoulder.

Now the last time i did my shoulder again, and after 2 day rest i added LLT - low light laser therapy.

Cause shookwawe CREATES inflammation.
And laser lowers it.

So if you combine in the healing phase it will b 1+1 = 3 synergy.

Good luck bud !

Just throwing ideas out here...

Do you take curcumin?

Do you do the DC broomstick shoulder stretch (I actually prefer using a band)?

Have you tried the peptides TB500 and BPC157?

Hydrolyzed collagen?

I do take curcumin , 500mg 3x a day and been doing the broom stick Dante stretching for years. I have to before I do anything chest or shoulder related.
Haven't givin hydrogen collagen a shot yet
I did try BCP 157 and TB500 but think the dose was to low or it was fake.

Was your Dr an ortho sports medicine surgeon? I find that Dr's that treat pro athletes have a different take on things.

Yes he's a sports orthopedic which is why I went to him , he not nearly as "cut happy" as many others
She done work on several of the New Orleans saints and Pelicans (basketball)
He actually like to prescribe 20mg a day anavar with 4iu hgh day for 90 days post op to help speed healing

I dont know if its placebo, but idgaf. Ever since i added Nutrabio Extreme Joint Care and they Curcumin, i've had ZERO and i mean ZERO joint pain.

Oral bpc is effective for such things posted study in some guy’s ligament repair thread proving that (too lazy to refind atm) check ya PM’s

I do take curcumin , 500mg 3x a day and been doing the broom stick Dante stretching for years. I have to before I do anything chest or shoulder related.

Did you miss my awnser?

Yes he's a sports orthopedic which is why I went to him , he not nearly as "cut happy" as many others
She done work on several of the New Orleans saints and Pelicans (basketball)
He actually like to prescribe 20mg a day anavar with 4iu hgh day for 90 days post op to help speed healing

Sounds like a good choice. I have used all the supplements mentioned in this post for quite a length of time, at one time of another.And saw zero improvements, but the joint may have slowed down the degradation due to there use. Once the cartilage is gone I don't see any real way for it to regenerate. Mine got down to the bones just grinding down to much. I found that my shoulders felt there best after back day. Sounds like rehab and strengthening the weaker muscles may be your best bet. I did that on and off for years till I finally gave in to the knife.

I’ve been suffering with shoulder pain for years , I had both shoulders scoped 17 and 18 years ago for AC impingement. Now the pain flairs up for months at a time and only goes away when I stop training upper body almost completely.

For the last 8 years I’ve taken 3,000mg Glucosamine and 1500mg MSM Chondroitin a day , 9g fishoil/omega-3 a day and haven’t seen any real relief.

I’m wondering is weekly intra-articular (or very close to it) injection of

10mg HYALURONATE SODIUM (5mg/ml 1.3 million Daltons is high concentration of synthetic hyaluronic acid)

500mg of Sodium pentosan polysulfate

Would offer any significant benefits to the joint.

I had an MRI with contrast done on the both and my orthopedic is happy with the clearance and conditioning of the tissues , and thinks that the best corse of action is just physical therapy to strength the smaller stabilization muscles in the joint. I’m just trying to find a way to make the paint tolerable and promote healing

If anyone has any insight or thoughts I’d love to hear them

HYALURONATE SODIUM I thought was a cosmetic similar to botox. Dont know if it relates to HYALURONATE Acid?

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk

Oral bpc is effective for such things posted study in some guy’s ligament repair thread proving that (too lazy to refind atm) check ya PM’s

Ok got my WIFI going and can use computer again so was easy to retrace the link. Here it is https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20225319 Both injection AND ORAL BPC used to repair ligaments (in rats)
Again check your PM I use that it's not just something I've found. I think that is VERY legit plz lmk if you have reason to believe otherwise... I take that product twice a day (AM & PM) and something is working I'm guilty of hitting a pin nail with a sledge hammer so it maybe the combo giving results or one single thing IDGAF cause I'm living life well and loving doing it. If I'm wasting money I'm sad about that but I'm doing GREAT right now and recovering from stuff that most people hardly improve on in 10 years and I've only been using peps/rc/roids to do it for a couple yrs.

Try the peptides again - just make sure they have good reviews.

BPC has a short half life and needs to be taken ED.

TB on the other hand has a long half life and its popular to do a loading phase followed by maintenance dose.

Ok got my WIFI going and can use computer again so was easy to retrace the link. Here it is https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20225319 Both injection AND ORAL BPC used to repair ligaments (in rats)
Again check your PM I use that it's not just something I've found. I think that is VERY legit plz lmk if you have reason to believe otherwise... I take that product twice a day (AM & PM) and something is working I'm guilty of hitting a pin nail with a sledge hammer so it maybe the combo giving results or one single thing IDGAF cause I'm living life well and loving doing it. If I'm wasting money I'm sad about that but I'm doing GREAT right now and recovering from stuff that most people hardly improve on in 10 years and I've only been using peps/rc/roids to do it for a couple yrs.

Oral BPC is legit? I saw an ad the other day for some but immediately thought it was junk marketing. Maybe not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Studies prove it. Also, it has been shown to repair the brain. I've never met anyone who has injected there brain... Looked into how and oral was how...

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner