advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Increasing cardiovascular endurance- tricks?

btails

Registered
Does anyone know any tricks to increase cardiovascular endurance quickly?

Need to be able to go full tilt almost for 20 minutes straight.

Any help would be appreciated.

Does anyone know any tricks to increase cardiovascular endurance quickly?

Need to be able to go full tilt almost for 20 minutes straight.

Any help would be appreciated.

cardarine

just if you take 1 bottle/day for 30 days

just if you take 1 bottle/day for 30 days

Too big of a risk to me.. known to cause cancer in mice... always been down to experiment but unless theres real medical data to disprove this in humans I'd probably take my chances with epo first

ECA

meth or coke.
or interval training.
or a combo.

cardarine

Didn't do anything to improve my endurance. This is a health improvement drug to me and nothing more.

Doesn't it cause cancer?

Too big of a risk to me.. known to cause cancer in mice... always been down to experiment but unless theres real medical data to disprove this in humans I'd probably take my chances with epo first

Very unlikely at 10mg per day taken in cycles, but fair to play it safe. However, I don't think it improves endurance with any real noticeable effect but that is just my experience. I wouldn't bother if that's your main goal.

To answer the question, HIIT cardio and losing weight is the best way to improve endurance.

Should have mentioned- it has to be done with a certain BP and under a certain HR. Otherwise I'd be loading up on adderall and going to town.

meth or coke.
or interval training.
or a combo.

lmao, I somehow don't think those first 2 would work well.

Didn't do anything to improve my endurance. This is a health improvement drug to me and nothing more.

Very unlikely at 10mg per day taken in cycles, but fair to play it safe. However, I don't think it improves endurance with any real noticeable effect but that is just my experience. I wouldn't bother if that's your main goal.

To answer the question, HIIT cardio and losing weight is the best way to improve endurance.

Interesting, I've been doing some research after getting that reply and thought I had found the holy grail. Not to come across as a dick but did you just try one brand or multiple? I've seen enough shady peptide companies in my life..

Upon my further reading I agree that it's probably safe at 10mg. I may give it a shot if absolutely needed.

Already have the cardio program and weight loss in place. Was just hoping there was something that could give me an extra boost.

One major issue I've encountered so far is debilitating lactic acid build up. Going to try baking soda and lemon juice- hope that helps.

Honestly cardio has never been my focus and don't have a clue about many aspects of it quite frankly

Interesting, I've been doing some research after getting that reply and thought I had found the holy grail. Not to come across as a dick but did you just try one brand or multiple? I've seen enough shady peptide companies in my life..

Upon my further reading I agree that it's probably safe at 10mg. I may give it a shot if absolutely needed.

Already have the cardio program and weight loss in place. Was just hoping there was something that could give me an extra boost.

One major issue I've encountered so far is debilitating lactic acid build up. Going to try baking soda and lemon juice- hope that helps.

Honestly cardio has never been my focus and don't have a clue about many aspects of it quite frankly

Cardarine is a super interesting compound indeed. It has been shown to have so many profound health effects and nothing improves all my lipid and glucose numbers as well as Cardarine. That damn rat study though!

If memory serves correctly, the rats used a human equivalent dose of 60mg daily for two years and got tumors. I read a post elsewhere once from someone who sounded smart saying the pathways are not the same in humans, but who knows if that's true or not. I also saw someone on another forum say they used for two years without any problems. The truth is we really don't know.

As far as endurance goes, like I said, I didn't notice any improvement. Others on forums claim they did but I think it's mostly placebo. It could be that a much higher dose is needed for this too, and I never took more than 20mg. Now, I use 10mg when I'm on it, which is only on mini low dose blasts I will occasionally do (which isn't that often). And yes, I used maybe 4 brands over the years. I only got bloodwork on Mike Arnold's and that always showed significant improvements, so I know it was real.

Last edited:
Cardarine is a super interesting compound indeed. It has been shown to have so many profound health effects and nothing improves all my lipid and glucose numbers as well as Cardarine. That damn rat study though!

If memory serves correctly, the rats used a human equivalent dose of 60mg daily for two years and got tumors. I read a post elsewhere once from someone who sounded smart saying the pathways are not the same in humans, but who knows if that's true or not. I also saw someone on another forum say they used for two years without any problems. The truth is we really don't know.

As far as endurance goes, like I said, I didn't notice any improvement. Others on forums claim they did but I think it's mostly placebo. It could be that a much higher dose is needed for this too, and I never took more than 20mg. Now, I use 10mg when I'm on it, which is only on mini low dose blasts I will occasionally do (which isn't that often). And yes, I used maybe 4 brands over the years. I only got bloodwork on Mike Arnold's and that always showed significant improvements, so I know it was real.

I'm very aware cardarine improves lipid profile, but I wasn't aware it improves glucose levels. Do you know if the effects on glucose are as significant as those on lipids?

Is there a semi-safe way to use it without buying a centrifuge and draining your own blood etc? No way in hell I'll ever start playing around with needles in veins quite frankly. I don't need to be superman but a little boost would be awesome.

Just the Cholesterol alone is enough reason to use it. But if I got cancer in 5 years I'd be sitting there having a freak out blaming the cardarine!

Thanks for the insight, it's much appreciated!

Is there a semi-safe way to use it without buying a centrifuge and draining your own blood etc? No way in hell I'll ever start playing around with needles in veins quite frankly. I don't need to be superman but a little boost would be awesome.
EPO is a peptide that can be injected subQ. There are risks associated with its use, so I'd only administer it under doctor's supervision.

If you want to do it through exercise, look into Phil Maffetone's protocol on running. He's produced some remarkable results with athletes by having them do 80% of their workouts (running) at a lower-than-you'd-believe heartrate. He's proven to many that's a better approach than giving it 100% for each and every workout.

I'm very aware cardarine improves lipid profile, but I wasn't aware it improves glucose levels. Do you know if the effects on glucose are as significant as those on lipids?

https://selfhacked.com/blog/gw501516-cardarine/

"In 6 overweight volunteers (double-blind randomized controlled trial), Cardarine reversed the symptoms of metabolic syndrome without causing damage, probably by increasing fat burning and carnitine in muscles. It lowered liver fat by 20%, insulin by 11%, and blood fats (triglycerides by 30%, VLDL APOB by 26%, LDL by 23%). They used 2.5 or 10 mg of Cardarine daily over 2 weeks [14].
Cardarine prevented the activity of inflammatory substances via PPAR delta activation in fat tissue, which could help with chronic inflammation and obesity-induced insulin resistance. This is because the belly fat from obese insulin-resistant patients contains more inflammatory cytokines (TNF-alpha and IL-6) and fewer PPAR-delta compared to healthy people [15].
Similarly, in obese monkeys, Cardarine increased HDL cholesterol and decreased triglycerides, insulin, and LDL cholesterol, which may altogether decrease the risk of heart disease [16].
Also, Cardarine stopped the liver from releasing too much glucose and increased insulin sensitivity in mice. This would be helpful for obesity and type II diabetes [17].
It increased the development of muscle fibers in mice, as opposed to the energy being turned to fats. It could potentially protect against obesity, even without physical exercise [18].
It may protect against weight gain due to diet, as it helped break down and use fats faster in muscles (tissue study) [11]."

"In mice, Cardarine reduced IL-6, which may help prevent insulin resistance in liver cells [27]."

I haven't read about it for a while but if you lower you blood pH its supposed to hold more oxygen. So trying to eat alkaline. Lemon/lime water all the time and avoiding acidic foods. Pretty much a vegetarian diet of sorts.

L-citruline
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4759860/

Anything that is going to increase oxygen in the blood will help. EPO already mentioned is a tour de france staple.

Overall cardio capacity is very much genetic as well. Several studies have shown that people who do not train at all had better VO2 max that people who regularly train, when they were tested with same protocols. Cardio training will help increase capillary density, increasing cellular gas exchange, increasing efficiency, increasing endurance.... but that takes time.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear