over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

400mgs of PRIMO vs 150 mgs of TREN per week

animal eater

Registered
Long story short. I have a client who is in their late 40's and hell bent on going from say a solid 12% bf to 8-10%. They have a strong build and are already on a 250mgs of test weekly but want to add to their "Cycle". They also use MK.

He has good health markers but is just a bit antsy to upgrade his look so to speak. Needless to say, I have already been in his ear regarding, training, nutrition, etc.

The question is would a low amount of say Tren E have more body comp changes vs say 400-500 mgs of Primo E. They also do not want to be a pin cushion.

What are your thoughts on these choices. I know they are odd.:D

Last edited:
For a 4% drop at 40years old, id go with primo.

In terms of sheer results, I'm not sure, think 150mg tren will trump it but likely not a whole lot

primo

I also should note that he always wants to add strength. It would be interesting to see if 4-500mg of the safer compound would compare to a lower dose of tren both for recomp and strength.

I think the tren would give me better results but I would also recommend primo. 200mg primo twice weekly if he doesn't want to be a pin cushion (plus his 125mg test with each shot). You can't go wrong with either if his diet is consistent. If he has been using MK with good effect then great but generally I think it's not the best when cutting. It's the perfect bulking compliment as long as you don't suffer from the side effects many do (fatigue, heart rate, bp etc).

diet is really the thing. lol
but if has to be aas i would do the primo first but start lower dose, fuck even mast at 100-200mgs wk would be just fine and cheaper then primo. mast then primo? lol

10-20mgs tren ed will also lean you out fast but idk just seems kinda strong/dirty for age/etc.

I think the tren would give me better results but I would also recommend primo. 200mg primo twice weekly if he doesn't want to be a pin cushion (plus his 125mg test with each shot). You can't go wrong with either if his diet is consistent. If he has been using MK with good effect then great but generally I think it's not the best when cutting. It's the perfect bulking compliment as long as you don't suffer from the side effects many do (fatigue, heart rate, bp etc).

He does well on the MK, and I think many people should read this btw because he DOES 1/4 the regular dose and does intermittent fasting. Nice to have a client that actually takes advice LOL. It's the combo of small dose plus the fasting that does a nice job at increasing growth hormone without sides at all. Thanks for your reply mate.

diet is really the thing. lol
but if has to be aas i would do the primo first but start lower dose, fuck even mast at 100-200mgs wk would be just fine and cheaper then primo. mast then primo? lol

10-20mgs tren ed will also lean you out fast but idk just seems kinda strong/dirty for age/etc.

I had mentioned the same about Mast but I think he is apprehensive due to impact on prostate. That said, test effects the prostate.

It seems Primo is in with a chance. It raises a half decent question of will you take more of a safer substance vs less of a more caustic one?

2 things to add here. I'm usually not an advocate for tren for older fellas but:

1) A lot of bunk primo out there and not really a lot of bunk tren (maybe underdosed but not bunk)

2) For me and I'm sure others, Primo crushes my lipids just as bad as Tren does.

If he can keep his blood pressure in check as well as other health markers, I would say an 8 week run of Tren at 150mg/week would be ok.

Take the Guess work out of it and Run Both to Achieved results. then Drop the Tren!

Primo is Up for Grabs with these Sponsors,,,,Just pinned 400 mgs and Been peeing 10X a Day...
Must be Mast!

Last edited:
2 things to add here. I'm usually not an advocate for tren for older fellas but:

1) A lot of bunk primo out there and not really a lot of bunk tren (maybe underdosed but not bunk)

2) For me and I'm sure others, Primo crushes my lipids just as bad as Tren does.

If he can keep his blood pressure in check as well as other health markers, I would say an 8 week run of Tren at 150mg/week would be ok.

I think you make some fair points. I have seen his bloods and they are spot on across the board and he is willing to do a mid cycle test as well. The only thing that I think is also worth considering is by taking even a low dose amount of tren means he has to take one more additional drug in Caber...or at minimum, have it on hand. He already takes half a tab of a-dex twice weekly.

If there are concerns about legit primo go to anasci donate and see the latest testing. There are reliable sources for primo.

mast is gona be a lot more friendly then tren...
especially at low doses.
test+mast+npp all at 200mgs is also a great cycle for someone like that.

@LK3, Do doses typically that low of npp require prami or caber?

I'd go with Primo, less sides and you'll get a decent results on 400mg of real Primobolan per week if your diet and training is good.

I think Trenbolone use should be limited to around 6 weeks only using short esters due to its negative effects on lipids and other health markers. Its an amazing AAS for muscle growth and fat loss, but its brutal as well on the body IMO.

I'd go with Primo, less sides and you'll get a decent results on 400mg of real Primobolan per week if your diet and training is good.

I think Trenbolone use should be limited to around 6 weeks only using short esters due to its negative effects on lipids and other health markers. Its an amazing AAS for muscle growth and fat loss, but its brutal as well on the body IMO.

I think you are right mate. Clearly Primo doesn't pack the same punch but for a dude in his late 40's who's not competing....who cares?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws