over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ester weight, total dosage Enanthate vs. Acetate

Biggerp73

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Been doing some light research and I haven't found a reliable source of information for this question. How much Enanthate equals 100mg Acetate?

I've seen claims of acetate being 92% hormone and Enanthate being anywhere from 55-70% hormone..

Anyone have a solid referenfe for this?

That would depend on what the base was too. Is it testosterone or something like tren? Just find the chemical formula and add up the weights, do a %.

It is important for every person to understand that the ester which is attached to any injectable anabolic steroid possesses a certain percentage amount of the total molecular weight of the molecule. Therefore, for example, 100mg of Testosterone Enanthate is not 100mg of pure Testosterone. The reality is that you are receiving less Testosterone than most of you think, and once the ester has been removed through the esterase enzyme, the amount of pure un-esterified Testosterone left over is very different depending on the ester in question that was previously attached to the hormone.

Long chain esters, such as Cypionate, Decanoate, Enanthate, etc. possess a much weightier molecular weight than short chain esters. Consequently, on a mg for mg basis, you are receiving far extra mg of steroid in a short estered compound as opposed to a large estered compound. As an example, there exists a larger amount of mg of Testosterone in 100mg of Testosterone Propionate than 100mg of Testosterone Enanthate. This is due to the shorter, and therefore lighter weight of the Propionate ester in comparison to the larger and therefore much heavier Enanthate ester. Many individuals just do not realize this, and should always consider this factor as one of the factors involved in the decision making process concerning which ester variant of any given compound to use during a cycle.

Without complex mathematical explanation as to how much of the ester weight is determined to occupy in a given compound, here is a list of some of the most common esterified injectable compounds and how much free hormone is left in a given amount of the compound (standardized to 100mg),

100mg Testosterone Suspension (un-esterified Testosterone) = 100mg Testosterone
100mg Testosterone Acetate = 83mg Testosterone
100mg Testosterone Propionate = 80mg Testosterone
100mg Testosterone Isocaproate = 72mg Testosterone
100mg Testosterone Enanthate = 70mg Testosterone
100mg Testosterone Cypionate = 69mg Testosterone
100mg Testosterone Phenylpropionate = 66mg Testosterone
100mg Testosterone Decanoate = 62mg Testosterone
100mg Testosterone Undecanoate = 61mg Testosterone

100mg Trenbolone Acetate = 87mg Trenbolone
100mg Trenbolone Enanthate = 70mg Trenbolone
100mg Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate = 70mg Trenbolone

100mg Nandrolone Phenylpropionate = 67mg Nandrolone
100mg Nandrolone Decanoate = 64mg Nandrolone

100mg Drostanolone Propionate = 80mg Drostanolone
100mg Drostanolone Enanthate = 70mg Drostanolone

If one wishes to find out the specific weight of a specific amount of esterified hormone, the steps are simple. Let us take Primobolan (Methenolone Enanthate) as an example. We want to figure out how much free Methenolone exists in 750mg of Methenolone Enanthate (Primobolan).

First we must find out the molecular weight of Methenolone itself (UN-ESTERIFIED - this is very important): 302.451 g/mol

We then must find out the molecular weight of the Enanthate ester (when unattached to any molecules, it is properly referred to as heptanoic or enanthic acid): 130.18 g/mol

The two weights must then be added in order to determine the total weight of Methenolone Enanthate: 302.451 + 130.18 = 432.631 g/mol

The total weight must then be divided by the weight of the ester in order to find out how much percentage of the total weight is occupied by the Enanthate ester: 432.631 / 130.18 = 3.3233292364419

This number is our percentage, but it must be multiplied by 10 to obtain the proper figure. We end up with 33% (rounded off).

33% of the Methenolone Enanthate molecule is occupied by the Enanthate ester. We wanted to know how much pure and free Methenolone is left over in 750mg of Primobolan. This is a two-step process, so we must then first subtract 33% from 750mg: 750 x 0.33 = 247.5mg

247.5mg is how much weight the Enanthate ester comprises the 750mg total of Primobolan. If we subtract that number from 750, we get: 502.5mg of un-esterified free Methenolone left over from 750mg of Methenolone Enanthate (Primobolan).

^

BUT how much = how much doesn't seem to matter for me. 500mgs a week of test e shot twice (250x2) a week is more effective than 100mg test ace ED 700mg a week (for overall mass) Strength was better on the ace prob. For me and in my experience using gear from the same sponsor of different ester. So trying to hit the same total active hormone is not the best way to go about IMO... Less you wanna learn some math it won't do ya any good but to try diff doses and diff esters and see how YOU respond to them

Last edited:
^

BUT how much = how much doesn't seem to matter for me. 500mgs a week of test e shot twice (250x2) a week is more effective than 100mg test ace ED 700mg a week (for overall mass) Strength was better on the ace prob. For me and in my experience using gear from the same sponsor of different ester. So trying to hit the same total active hormone is not the best way to go about IMO... Less you wanna learn some math it won't do ya any good but to try diff doses and diff esters and see how YOU respond to them

thats a big difference not to notice...

i use test ace fairly often for trt, i use test e fairly often for trt.

same doses.

what i notice is te has much more feel and essentially more side effects as those are what we are feeling. this is odd at first glace until you get down n dirty in depot dynamics. every hoolagen and there brotha insistest the e is a mid to long life ester, its not. lol :lightbulb:

the reality of te is that it has a giant spike in blood levels in the first 24 hrs.

test ace doesnt have this to the same degree. test ace seems to have a smoother release rate, you dont get the hard ups n downs of te.

i just switched from ace to prop no change in dose, it is slightly more feely in the up n down sense but its still test. lol

in my head i account for ester weight, i used to to that as an excuse for higher doses as i used tne for years and always had an affinity for ester free gear, lol
good excuse anyway:D

^

Any idea of the amount in 100mg of primo enant versus 100mg of primo acetate (injectable)?

Any idea of the amount in 100mg of primo enant versus 100mg of primo acetate (injectable)?

Primobolan Profile
Methenolone + Acetate Ester)
17beta-Hydroxy-1methyl-5alpha-androst-1-en-3-one
Molecular weight of base: 302.4558
Molecular weight of Acetate ester: 60.0524
Formula: C20H30O2
Melting Point:
Manufacturer: Schering
Effective dose: (Men) 50-150mgs/day; (Women) 25-75mgs/day
Active Life: 4-6hrs
Detection Time: 4-5 weeks
Anabolic/Androgenic Ratio (Range): 88:44-57

There's the base. Instruction about how to figure it are listed above (in the quote I posted) as well as by Maldorf. I'm not an expert just good at looking things up. Better off doing it yourself. Belive it was x .33 for the enan not sure what that equates to for the with the ace but it ester weight is in this list I just posted if someone can figure out what the multiple to use would be.

Last edited:

bro, as much as i wana say drugs are drugs and esters are esters and none of mean shit....

my limited experience with primo e vs primo a....:eek:
very fucking different drugs!
to the extent i had to go digging for why. couldnt exactly figure it out but has to do with chem structure of primo a.

not a big dif in weight 10-15mgs like any other e vs a

^

Great post, I have always assumed that all ester would equivalents the same amount regardless of the drug and I always felt stupid to ask. Now I know the ever compound even though they contain the same ester produces a different weight after that water is “detached”. Nice to know

EDIT sorry I thought I was quoting the table with all the eaters and their weights. My bad I did not mean to answer your question, just liked to see that chart.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity