over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

David Segui Speaks Out Against Hypocrisy of MLB Steroid Rules

I never understood why people get so mad that athletes cant be juiced to the gills. I want to see the best players I dont want to see a contest to whose body can tolerate the most drugs or what athlete has the best scientist to make him the best cocktail of drugs.

I never understood why people get so mad that athletes cant be juiced to the gills. I want to see the best players I dont want to see a contest to whose body can tolerate the most drugs or what athlete has the best scientist to make him the best cocktail of drugs.

Are you a competitive bodybuilding fan?

I am not, I know of competitive bodybuilders just from being on the forums to learn things to improve me but I dont follow it. But competitive bodybuilding and actual sports to me are in no way the same. One is creating an illusion and the other involves actual skill and performing under pressure. I believe powerlifting there is a market for hormonized athletes but when it comes to athletic sports nfl, nba, MLB there is a reason the majority look down on guys who use aas.

the problem is when speaking of aas we are all quite hypocritical especially in "sports".

in pro sports corticoids are ok.... as are any number of other rx drugs arguabley many players wouldnt be able to compete at such levels without such things yet they are ok.

many of these sort of drugs are "worse" then aas, i find that ignorant and hypocritical. no one is speaking of science or health just voodoo opinions that have no place anywhere outside of the "thinkers" head.

putting a real athlete on big doses of aas is typically counter productive to true athletic goals so the idea of bb'esq monsters roaming around pro sport is just one more ignorant idea that ppl who do not have expereince like to think.

our society is so fucked with all these ideas that have no basis in our world and ppl suffer due to unnecesary ignorance, we would be much better off if we could drop the imaginary stuff and focus on the truth...

truth... aas are a ok! lol
;)

A line has to be drawn somewhere I like most people draw it at aas. What If you were competing for the usa in the Olympics in swimming, then got your ass handed to you by the Chinese. Then saw an article where they beat you because their scientists developed a wonder drug that increases their endurance by 200%. You wouldn't consider them cheaters and argue that you could have won on a level playing field?

The way I look at it. I use aas to look better. They are chemicals. I have no allegiance to them or others that use them. I was a sports fan before I used aas to enhance my physique.

A line has to be drawn somewhere I like most people draw it at aas. What If you were competing for the usa in the Olympics in swimming, then got your ass handed to you by the Chinese. Then saw an article where they beat you because their scientists developed a wonder drug that increases their endurance by 200%. You wouldn't consider them cheaters and argue that you could have won on a level playing field?

Are you some kind of retarded or am I misunderstanding?

The Olympics are a chemical-political war, what the hell are you talking about?

I am not, I know of competitive bodybuilders just from being on the forums to learn things to improve me but I dont follow it. But competitive bodybuilding and actual sports to me are in no way the same. One is creating an illusion and the other involves actual skill and performing under pressure. I believe powerlifting there is a market for hormonized athletes but when it comes to athletic sports nfl, nba, MLB there is a reason the majority look down on guys who use aas.

That's a fair opinion then but I dont get the comparison between powerlifting and major sports. Yes everyone loves seeing huge lifts. But they also loved seeing Bonds/McWire/Sosa blasting 65+ home runs a season. Or Shawn Merriman and Bill Romanowski knocking guys helmets off on tackles.

No need to insult the dude. Geez can't ever have a normal conversation on here (or anywhere anymore) without people insulting those they disagree with...

What proof beyond conspiracy theory do you have that the Olympics are "chemical war". I am not up on it at all but do know the Olympic testing standards and they are about as strict as possible (not perfect of course) and I dont know of a bunch of athletes getting caught. Has there been? Again, I know the testing isn't fool proof but it seems as best as humanly possible.

A "chemical political war" ? Check your estrogen levels you seem a bit dramatic. The Olympics are a sporting event.

That's a fair opinion then but I dont get the comparison between powerlifting and major sports. Yes everyone loves seeing huge lifts. But they also loved seeing Bonds/McWire/Sosa blasting 65+ home runs a season. Or Shawn Merriman and Bill Romanowski knocking guys helmets off on tackles.

No need to insult the dude. Geez can't ever have a normal conversation on here (or anywhere anymore) without people insulting those they disagree with...

What proof beyond conspiracy theory do you have that the Olympics are "chemical war". I am not up on it at all but do know the Olympic testing standards and they are about as strict as possible (not perfect of course) and I dont know of a bunch of athletes getting caught. Has there been? Again, I know the testing isn't fool proof but it seems as best as humanly possible.

I agree I love big hits and homeruns as much as the next guy but also look at it like this. Lawrence taylor, a druggie, was still 10x the physical freak as bill romanowski looking all stiff and popping 40 pills a day. Sean taylor and Lawrence taylor could do crack and get out of bed and lay harder hits than merriman and Romo any day, and their bodies didn't break down. The over juiced athletes always break down early.

Also, its laughable when twinks like David segui and Brady Anderson slam 50 homeruns, it dilutes the sport.

I never understood why people get so mad that athletes cant be juiced to the gills.

I doubt they use much at all. Very low amounts of stuff, with maybe a little more in the balco era if I had to guess.

Yes, it's called ignorance and hypocrisy.

I can gaurantee you that if there were two leagues--one in which PEDs were allowed and the other all natural, the drug using league would be WAY more popular. Not even close.

By the way, strength (and somtimes size, as in the NFL) are often two major factors in determining who the best players are.

A "chemical political war" ? Check your estrogen levels you seem a bit dramatic. The Olympics are a sporting event.

I agree with him. International sports, such as the Olympics, are most definitely a chemical-political war.

I agree I love big hits and homeruns as much as the next guy but also look at it like this. Lawrence taylor, a druggie, was still 10x the physical freak as bill romanowski looking all stiff and popping 40 pills a day. Sean taylor and Lawrence taylor could do crack and get out of bed and lay harder hits than merriman and Romo any day, and their bodies didn't break down. The over juiced athletes always break down early.

Also, its laughable when twinks like David segui and Brady Anderson slam 50 homeruns, it dilutes the sport.

So, what you are saying is that some players are genetically (i.e. unfairly) more gifted than others.

I don't see how that is any more "fair" than AAS in sports. If anything, AAS level the playing field by partially nullifying certain genetic advantages. They make sports MORE fair. If one were allowed to take drugs in all sports, at least then it is a choice one can make, whereas we have no choice in the genetics that are handed to us.

Last edited:
So, what you are saying is that some players are genetically (i.e. unfairly) more gifted than others.

I don't see how that is any more "fair" than AAS in sports. If anything, AAS level the playing field by partially nullifying certain genetic advantages. They make sports MORE fair. If one were allowed to take drugs in all sports, at least then it is a choice one can make, whereas we have no choice in the genetics that are handed to us.

The biggest uneven playing field in life is genetics.

People complain about steroids creating an unfair advantage, but genetics are probably the biggest “unfair” advantage in this world. Some guys are bigger, stronger, faster, smarter and more resilient which makes them excel in various sports and endeavors of life.

We can’t just go around locking those guys up now (although nowadays the “everybody is special” movement might [emoji846])

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The way I look at it. I use aas to look better. They are chemicals. I have no allegiance to them or others that use them. I was a sports fan before I used aas to enhance my physique.

brother... wont you take a moment to learn from history?
nationalism and pride over something so inconsiquential as your location of birth has been the death of many a person, and if we just look at physical harm and death we will see that these things have killed so many more ppl then any and all drugs combined i think we society should banish these ideas not drug ideas. lol

as you state these drugs are largely cosmetic, and that about it.

do you really stress so much of chinese mystery swimmers...?
dind some swimmer from the usa use drugs do something innaproapriate?

i dont consider any substance cheating.
ppl who think that were never good enough in the first place and just cant accept that. lol

The biggest uneven playing field in life is genetics.

People complain about steroids creating an unfair advantage, but genetics are probably the biggest “unfair” advantage in this world. Some guys are bigger, stronger, faster, smarter and more resilient which makes them excel in various sports and endeavors of life.

We can’t just go around locking those guys up now (although nowadays the “everybody is special” movement might [emoji846])

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

genetics... what about life circumstances?

think of how many ppl born into horror shows never even get the chance...
athletic shit is often a luxury

food and drugs even more so.

Using your logic, the kickers with the weakest legs we could move the goal posts in for. Or the slower players could use motor scooters. A line has to be drawn s ok somewhere and the line that has been drawn is before chemical enhancement. If there is a market to support a leage of juiced up players someone will start one and it will thrive (capitalism). So far the only competitive event where this has occurred is bodybuilding. Fans of sports have rejected aas usage and genetic doping and measures to enhance or make it fair so less genetic gifted athletes can compete by using chemicals.

Using your logic, the kickers with the weakest legs we could move the goal posts in for. Or the slower players could use motor scooters. A line has to be drawn s ok somewhere and the line that has been drawn is before chemical enhancement. If there is a market to support a leage of juiced up players someone will start one and it will thrive (capitalism). So far the only competitive event where this has occurred is bodybuilding. Fans of sports have rejected aas usage and genetic doping and measures to enhance or make it fair so less genetic gifted athletes can compete by using chemicals.

the only thing ppl are rejecting by doing that is logic and reason and science and.. like anything that we can all use to make logical decision. thats the problem!

you can use drugs that are bad for you all day long, those arguable do more to extend the performance of various things.

we need some reason in things. keep the opinions out, especially the opionons of uneducated people out! lol

The Olympics are no different than professional bodybuilding, so the point is: nobody is getting angry because others are "cheating". If someone is crying, guess what, it's a loser, a sneak.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear