over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Most effective way to use GH for fat loss

GDADDYG8

Registered
Interested in your opinions.....

Given your in a calorie deficit, doing cardio, diet and training on point...what do you think is the best protocol?

2 ius every 3-4 hours?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2-3 iu per day does the trick for me. Been doing this for about 9 years now. At 52, all my friends are fat shits due to age.

A protocol cannot be given without metrics for design.

You are in a short term pinch not a long one right? GH will most likely initially have impacts that are counter to your goals. If you wanna blast a few IUs during prep go for it but drop it for the show a few weeks out. If you're trying to reap long term benefits of hormonal alteration by addition and don't have a contest date per say you'd be groovy on a light dose of a few IUs a day IMO.

I’ll go against the grain once again here and say you being about 10 weeks out is more than enough time...

Highest amount I went up to was 6iu per day split in 2 doses, morning and pre workout so it peaks by post workout meal etc... You can split up the dose more if you’d like but I had zero bloat what so ever and better intramuscular water and vascularity.. When I used it I was getting back to training and went from having blurry abs to having a full, visible 6 pack with veins on lower abs, even sitting down (when people’s stomachs tend to look the worst) in 4-6 weeks time... No special diet, just DC training and some cardio thrown in whenever I felt like it and I have no special genetics either...

I would drop it 1-2 weeks out from the show just in case you are one of the ones who hold water on it but it will definitely be doing it’s job in the mean time...

Edit: let me also state that GH is not a miracle drug, if you’re 25% bodyfat 9-10 weeks out then it’s not going to make you show ready.. But if you’re on time and lean then it will definitely shine...

Last edited:
2-3iu in the am OR 2iu am, 2iu pm. Diet should be lower carb to get the body in mode of burning fat. GH will increase mobilization of fatty acids, they still need to be burned. There is a point to how much free fatty acids you can burn daily so taking 10iu will have diminishing effects for fat burning, unless you drop calories WAY down.

Interested in your opinions.....

Given your in a calorie deficit, doing cardio, diet and training on point...what do you think is the best protocol?

2 ius every 3-4 hours?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ill actually answer your question.. hahahah

2iu every 3 hours with each meal would be the best with either 1-2iu fast acting slin or metformin. Keeps GH level at its peak during the day when its at its lowest.

Other protocols work yes, but as far as the best. every 3 hours worked best for me. all depends on $

I know it goes contrary to common thinking but i had discernibly better results doing 4iu early in the morning vs splitting it 2iu morning and 2iu evening post workout. I switched hoping to get better results but I was shocked to find I started getting fluffy, nothing else had changed in regards to diet, training and usage.

So I guess....experiment?

I've tried doing the whole vial all at once everyday, and splitting the vial up into 2-3 doses throughout the day. I seemed to grow better on the one big dose (especially when I ate most of my calories as the GH was peaking... Not so much when dosing at night and it was peaking during sleep with no food being eaten while it peaks), but fat loss seemed a bit smoother when I split it up throughout the day. Though I have a feeling, and this is probably stupid, but I don't feel like 1-2iu in a single injection would do much for me. Afterall I think thats basically what the body already produces on its own, isn't it? At least, for us younger guys. Older guys may benefit more from the lower dose since, as i understand it, they don't produce much of their own.

Last edited:
Taking it and staying in fasted state will burn the most fat. I.E 2iu in the morning fasted before cardio.

Taking it and staying in fasted state will burn the most fat. I.E 2iu in the morning fasted before cardio.

Or bedtime, you are fasted during sleep.

I think the 2-4 IU is ideal as higher doses can add water under the skin and i find my BP and heart rate go up a lot past that.

3iu AM then 3iu PM. Always had nice results from that

Most people are saying split up, multiple doses. And I do agree.
But IMO, unless you are moving around an hour or so post injection, those released fatty acids are just released and then going somewhere else. Obviously being in a calorie deficit helps everything. But the timing of GH and cardio makes the biggest body composition changes for me.

I like an injection of 2-4iu's, wait and hour, and then cardio with some fasting afterward.

I know it goes contrary to common thinking but i had discernibly better results doing 4iu early in the morning vs splitting it 2iu morning and 2iu evening post workout. I switched hoping to get better results but I was shocked to find I started getting fluffy, nothing else had changed in regards to diet, training and usage.

So I guess....experiment?

Experimenting is sometimes the past way since we all differ. I've been doing the same recently. I may switch to one dose of 4 iu in the evening for awhile. I had been getting a little more sleepy in the mid day and it MAY be attributed to my morning dosing. We will see how it goes...

Experimenting is sometimes the past way since we all differ. I've been doing the same recently. I may switch to one dose of 4 iu in the evening for awhile. I had been getting a little more sleepy in the mid day and it MAY be attributed to my morning dosing. We will see how it goes...

I get VERY sleepy from HGH.

Bedtime dosing has fixed the problem completely for me.

I get VERY sleepy from HGH.

Bedtime dosing has fixed the problem completely for me.

Roughly the Same experience. Didn't fix it entirely but definitely less sleepy than using it first thing in the morning.

Not related to fat loss per se but I've started another run of GH and have been dosing roughly 1-1.5 hours preworkout and the pumps are just absolutely insane.

Not related to fat loss per se but I've started another run of GH and have been dosing roughly 1-1.5 hours preworkout and the pumps are just absolutely insane.

Are you staying fasted through training or taking in carbs with it.??

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws