YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone get ill when trying a new compound?

wordomr

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Pinned EQ for the first time this morning, and within 10 minutes started heavy sweating, and been nauseous all morning. Did proper protocol, and aspirated with no blood, but only thing I can think of is maybe I hit a vein when pinning?

This also happened when I first started Deca (though the sickness and nausea came the next day after pinning, same thing when I first started test). Both eventually went away and can tolerate the compounds well now.

Anyone else get sick when first trying a new compound?

Never, but I’ve heard of people getting EQ Flu. Don’t know anyone who has experienced it tho.

I think sometimes what solvent is used can cause issues, but EQ shouldn't need much of a solvent any different that test cyp. Just some BA and BB, low concentration.

This has only happened to me with UGL gear. My guess is it was a bad reaction to the carrier oil and/or solvent, or the gear was just to concentrated (in terms of mg/ml). Manifested itself as flu-like symptoms + sinus pain.

I would get test flu the next day after pinning prop, would be fine after 24 hours

Yep, I've had the same thing happen. I always thought it was a bit of an allergic reaction as the body is reacting to something foreign.

Yep, I've had the same thing happen. I always thought it was a bit of an allergic reaction as the body is reacting to something foreign.

Yeah that’s what I’m thinking, especially if I hit a vein when pinning (which I did see a spot of blood on the band aid earlier so that must have been it....atleast that’s what I am hoping for).

I’ve felt nauseated and no appetite all day :(

Anxiety?

I've never had that kind of immediate reaction other then Tren Ace (cough).
About the only thing that has made me feel physically ill was on my 3rd week of Superdrol. Never again!

Cjc-1295

Never felt worse.

Cjc-1295

Never felt worse.

im not sure its the cjc... lol usually the ghrp's hit pretty hard in a not so good way especially if fasted... lol chills sweating starving..:eek:

the first time i took ghrp, was like 15 years ago, had very little info at the time, i think injected 5-10mgs lol plus i was taking this wierd pgf2a:eek::eek:

i was dripping sweat like i walked out of the shower!

pgf2a makes it feel like an alien is trying to escape you stomach...

aas are easy!:headbang:
:star-w:rs

I was talking ipamorelin and cjc-1295. I took some pretty hefty dosages of ipam (hefty for me), i want to say between 100 to 400 mcg at a time while i was experimenting with it. Never had an issue. Dont quote me on those doses but they sound right.

I never took much cjc but jesus looeezus. Most of the time i never felt too bad. But one time....never again. It wasnt just hunger or low sugar. Ive dabbed with gh and slin and know what that feels like. The cjc experience was the absolute worst by a mile. Just brutal.

Aas has never been an issue. Not with feeling sick. Now if were talling lumps and not being unable to walk, run, squat, or get comfortable? Been there too many times to count.

im not sure its the cjc... lol usually the ghrp's hit pretty hard in a not so good way especially if fasted... lol chills sweating starving..:eek:

the first time i took ghrp, was like 15 years ago, had very little info at the time, i think injected 5-10mgs lol plus i was taking this wierd pgf2a:eek::eek:

i was dripping sweat like i walked out of the shower!

pgf2a makes it feel like an alien is trying to escape you stomach...

aas are easy!:headbang:
:star-w:rs

I was talking ipamorelin and cjc-1295. I took some pretty hefty dosages of ipam (hefty for me), i want to say between 100 to 400 mcg at a time while i was experimenting with it. Never had an issue. Dont quote me on those doses but they sound right.

I never took much cjc but jesus looeezus. Most of the time i never felt too bad. But one time....never again. It wasnt just hunger or low sugar. Ive dabbed with gh and slin and know what that feels like. The cjc experience was the absolute worst by a mile. Just brutal.

Aas has never been an issue. Not with feeling sick. Now if were talling lumps and not being unable to walk, run, squat, or get comfortable? Been there too many times to count.
What happend with the cjc?

I started feeling off. Then i started feeling like the room was closing in on me. I went to the bathroom at work and laid down. I started getting clammy. Room started spinning like i drank a bottle of jack. It passed after about 5 minutes. Got up. Felt fine.

I took a little too much humalog a few times without enough carbs. That was also scary but distinctly different.

On the cjc it felt like a panic attack.

What happend with the cjc?

I started feeling off. Then i started feeling like the room was closing in on me. I went to the bathroom at work and laid down. I started getting clammy. Room started spinning like i drank a bottle of jack. It passed after about 5 minutes. Got up. Felt fine.

I took a little too much humalog a few times without enough carbs. That was also scary but distinctly different.

On the cjc it felt like a panic attack.

Did you take your pulse? Sounds a little bit like how I feel when my ventricular tachycardia kicks in.

I didnt take my pulse. Nor did I have a way to test blood sugar. Not that I would have remembered to at the time.

It could still have been low sugar for sure. That is definitely possible. But if it was, it was much much worse than what I had experienced with humalog and riptropins a few times before. That was like a road bump.

I can say the CJC was probably the worst I have ever felt personally. So if that is how you feel when your ventricular tachycardia starts, you have my deepest sympathies.

I would be curious to see if anyone else had a similar experience.

Did you take your pulse? Sounds a little bit like how I feel when my ventricular tachycardia kicks in.

Last edited:
I didnt take my pulse. Nor did I have a way to test blood sugar. Not that I would have remembered to at the time.

It could still have been low sugar for sure. That is definitely possible. But if it was, it was much much worse than what I had experienced with humalog and riptropins a few times before. That was like a road bump.

I can say the CJC was probably the worst I have ever felt personally. So if that is how you feel when your ventricular tachycardia starts, you have my deepest sympathies.

I would be curious to see if anyone else had a similar experience.

Yeah, it is a terrible feeling. The room closing in like you say. Everything around me starts to fade away and you get tunnel vision. Sound starts to dim down too. Then the panic hits, fear of death. It is all you can do to just try to maintain some sense of calmness.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws