over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

best mama fighters of all time and today

qbkilla

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I don't really watch MMA but want to get into it, know a bit about it, not much

Who are the best guys today? John Jones? is he really potentially the best ever? Kabib is undefeated, correct? Cormier doesn't seem like much to me, maybe im biased because he looks sloppy (physique) and soft.

What about the best of all time? Was fedor overrated?

What about women? Any truly great ones? I never liked Rhonda rousey I always thought she was disgusting and a joke. Do you actually consider her good?

Who are the best guys today? John Jones? is he really potentially the best ever? Kabib is undefeated, correct? Cormier doesn't seem like much to me, maybe im biased because he looks sloppy (physique) and soft.

What about women? Any truly great ones? I never liked Rhonda rousey I always thought she was disgusting and a joke. Do you actually consider her good?

Jon Jones is great, one of the best to ever walk into the cage and only has 1 loss by disqualification in a fight he was COMPLETELY DOMINATING... So not really a loss..

Khabib is probably one of my favorites and is on his way to be the best ever, period... No one has ever been able to stop his game and he never even lost a round in 26 fights until Conor which the only reason you can argue that he lost round 3 was because he gave up his wrestling game plan to show he can stand up with Conor and he did, he knocked Conor down in an earlier round... He literally dominates everyone he faces, period, no exception...

And you better take another look at Daniel Cormier’s highlight reel! That guy is world class in wrestling and MMA period, arguably one of the best ever as well.. Light heavyweight champion and heavyweight champion with dominance.. The ONLY person he hasn’t been able to completely dominate is Jon Jones, and keep in mind, DC is almost 10 years his elder and still gave him a WAR...

Fedor is another one who never looked great but dominated for years.. He fought some of the best fighters on the planet who were also using PEDs like crazy (as I’m sure he was) because the organizations he fought in had literally zero testing lol...

As for women MMA, have you seen Amanda Nunes? She’s literally the female Mike Tyson lol, she just dominates other women and people have argued she should be fighting the men in her weight class lol

Holly Holm, Cris Cyborg, Valentina Schevchenko and Miesha Tate are some other notable and amazing female fighters, Valentina is a current champ in another weight class and fought Amanda Nunez for her title but lost...

Rhonda is garbage, she was a spoiled baby who was handed everything and who had more experience than majority of the girls who were entering MMA when female MMA had just started. Then she faced a REAL fighter (Holly Holm) who had 16 title defenses in boxing and was also world class in Kickboxing and she got DESTROYED... Then she went through that whole suicide baby bullshit just because she lost, which in my opinion she was never a real fighter if she’s going to act like that.. She ended up coming back to face Amanda Nunez and got absolutely DOMINATED again and she retired lol...

You really have to consider Cormier, current two division champion who dethroned the considered greatest heavyweight champ in UFC history.

Jon Jones always beats him but Cormier is cutting insane weight to fight at Jones/Light-Heavyweight, that tub of lard naturally fights at heavyweight but went down so he wouldn't have to fight his friend and teammate, Cain Velasquez at heavyweight. It's awesome to watch Jones fight DC because DC brings out the best in Jon Jones.

Last edited:
You really have to consider Cormier, current two division champion who dethroned the considered greatest heavyweight champ in UFC history.

Jon Jones always beats him but Cormier is cutting insane weight to fight at Jones/Light-Heavyweight, that tub of lard naturally fights at heavyweight but went down so he wouldn't have to fight his friend and teammate, Cain Velasquez at heavyweight.

I see that Cormier is the heavy weight champ, but doesn't the Curren't heavy weight champ always get overrated? I remember cain valezquez, then there was Brock lesnar who was supposed to be such a beast, but I will admit I don't follow MMA and am biased because Cormier just doesn't look the part, lol.

Where someone like jones does. Im not going by pictures but videos.

Where does McGregor rank, silva, and st. Pierre? When I was a little more into it these were the big names, did they stand the test of time, or eventually just get old and lose their skill like everyone does?

I see that Cormier is the heavy weight champ, but doesn't the Curren't heavy weight champ always get overrated? I remember cain valezquez, then there was Brock lesnar who was supposed to be such a beast, but I will admit I don't follow MMA and am biased because Cormier just doesn't look the part, lol.

Where someone like jones does. Im not going by pictures but videos.

Where does McGregor rank, silva, and st. Pierre? When I was a little more into it these were the big names, did they stand the test of time, or eventually just get old and lose their skill like everyone does?

I know what you mean. Heavyweight divison is so dynamic because if these guys tap each other's chins, they drop cold.

Mcgregor at his best was insane with his footwork, reflexes, distance control and power. When he fought Alvarez/Aldo he was at his best. The guy is his own worst enemy when he gets cocky as you saw against Diaz/Khabib. I was a huge fan since before he got famous.

GSP is goat, he's so well rounded, he can grapple and strike, so he adapts to his enemies weakness. Watching him dominate Bisping was a real treat, coming out of retirement to fight a much bigger fighter, albeit older/end of career, was still amazing and impressive to watch.

Silva was so awesome too, remembering him knocking out Griffin with backwards jab still gives me chills.

It's so hard to rank the fighters because they all have something that makes them stand out in their own way.

Speaking of getting into MMA, look out for the women's fights. They fight like dogs sometimes, i enjoy their fights more than the men sometimes. Could be because they are less afraid of getting KOed due to less power but still entertaining.

Last edited:
OT but relevant:

I know he just suffered the quickest knockout ever but I really like askren. You saw Lawler try and do the same thing as Jorge he just couldn't pull it off. If you don't just immediately sedate and annihilate the guy he's going to fucking smoke you.

His bulldog choke on Lawler was one of the most dangerous positions we've seen a fighter in this entire year, including Askren's own knock out. He was a bicep flex away from just snapping his neck, wether lawler was out or not that was the appropriate call.

I'm hoping this loss was a major wake up call for him to come in in better condition as a bettter more defensible fighter so these guys cant afford to take these risks out the gate with him.

One of the best of all time? we'd have to see some serious changes in his game. Bit best grappler of all time I think so.

Khabib grew up wrestling bears and playing deflated basketballs with no dribbling. Just throwing that out there for those who hadn't seen it yet awesome clips

Silva, GSP, Jon Jones, Mighty Mouse

Female: Nunes - nobody else they all suck ass.

DC best HW of all time? Wow. I'm not sure i could take anything you say seriously after that...

Anderson silva - amazing striking and jiu jitsu
GSP - he broke koschek`s eye socket with a jab, out wrestled and submitted matt hughes
Fedor - was a soft 220lbs knocking out guys 250lbs +, guys on gear. He just had amazing technique and skills.
Jon Jones - His success will be over shadowed by his multiple run ins with the law and D`bag attitude.

Silva, GSP, Jon Jones, Mighty Mouse

Female: Nunes - nobody else they all suck ass.

DC best HW of all time? Wow. I'm not sure i could take anything you say seriously after that...

He’s only ever lost to Jon Jones at Light Heavyweight.... Has a 22-1-1 Record (the loss and NC were both Jon Jones in Light Heavyweight)

He was an Olympic wrestler and dethroned the record holding title defense heavyweight champ...

Never lost as a heavyweight....

Go ahead... Name a better HW Champ, I’ll wait.. :rolleyes:

Dan Henderson, Don't Frye, Mirko Cro Cop, Royce Gracie, and Bas Rutten. Best I can think of!

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk

everytime Khabib fights make sure you watch it, fighters like him dont come along very often and it is a privilege to watch as you dont know when another will come along.

Jon Jones the fighter can be considered the GOAT however he has done such stupid things outside of the ring that it really makes it hard (for me) to label him the best ever.

O/T i have a gut feeling we may have a new heavyweight champ this weekend

Anderson silva - amazing striking and jiu jitsu
GSP - he broke koschek`s eye socket with a jab, out wrestled and submitted matt hughes
Fedor - was a soft 220lbs knocking out guys 250lbs +, guys on gear. He just had amazing technique and skills.
Jon Jones - His success will be over shadowed by his multiple run ins with the law and D`bag attitude.

Got to be my top four right there.

greatest fighters who ever lived in no order - Fedor, St. Pierre, Anderson Silva, Jon Jones...most serious fans will agree on this

fighters to watch currently (best currently) - Demetrius Johnson, Khabib, John Jones, Max Holloway

my favorites - Dan Henderson, Donald Cerrone, Mark Coleman, Kevin Randleman,
Igor Vovchancyn

I've always been a big fan of Urijah Faber. One of the lighter fighters with a style all his own. Never much of a trash talker and a great ambassador for the sport. Also loved Forrest Griffin, GSP , and maybe catch some flack for this one but Chael Sonnen . He would talk shit but in a way that would have me rolling on the floor laughing !

I've always been a big fan of Urijah Faber. One of the lighter fighters with a style all his own. Never much of a trash talker and a great ambassador for the sport. Also loved Forrest Griffin, GSP , and maybe catch some flack for this one but Chael Sonnen . He would talk shit but in a way that would have me rolling on the floor laughing !
Faber is awesome to watch. He's come along way and has reinvented his style through the years.

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner