over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best protocol for surgery recovery

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I've been dealing with serious stomach issues for a couple years now and the last few months after alot.kf test , scans and scopes they have come to the determination that a large diverticuli on my duadenum is the cause.
This fucker is in such a position that laproscropic surgery isn't an option so they want to try using a robot but after 4 different surgeons it's likely gonna end up an open belly case with an incession from below my sternum down about 6"-8" down the center of my abs.

So I'm trying to figure out what would be the best way to accelerate the healing process , aside from making sure the body has a supply of quality nutrients are there any supplements that would help speed up the the incession healing??

Would a steady dose 6iu-8iu of HGH a day help

What about peptide like TB-500??

I would honestly just eat as healthy as you could along with lots of rest.
I also think staying as positive and patient as you can would benefit. Try watching comedies etc to lift your spirits for endorphins. Getting down in the dumps can effect a lot of hormones/receptors in the body.

Besides hgh I would also look into injectable vitamin C imo

I am currently in your situation. I'm <2 weeks post surgery and have just been using 160 Test + 1.8 iu GH. My philosophy is that using doses of GH like you mentioned (6-8 iu) has the potential to cause complications, as it's way out of the physiological range (assuming the GH is real).

After surgery, you have to worry about fluid retention, clotting, and other issues. Using a large dose of GH or anabolics just further complicates things, IMO.

I am currently in your situation. I'm <2 weeks post surgery and have just been using 160 Test + 1.8 iu GH. My philosophy is that using doses of GH like you mentioned (6-8 iu) has the potential to cause complications, as it's way out of the physiological range (assuming the GH is real).

After surgery, you have to worry about fluid retention, clotting, and other issues. Using a large dose of GH or anabolics just further complicates things, IMO.

I agree. After surgery you aren't going to be too active, lying around quite a bit I suspect. I had open surgery for my umbilical hernia and that pain was so bad I couldn't get out of bed without my wife pulling me up. I suspect your's will be much worse because my incision was no more than 1 inch big, a little less really. Lying around a lot will increase chances of blood clots.

I’m currently on TRT with my levels in the upper 700’s according to my last test , I have 4 kits of Serostim that I was saving for contest prep because it doesn’t make me hold water like some generic.
I just assumed that the higher you could keep the IGF-1 levels the better the healing.

I really hoping that it can all be done 100% robotically but the way my luck runs I’ll end up open belly and septic.!!
It could be raining titties and I’d get hit with a dick.

Planning on staying with multivitamin , 3g vitamin C , omegas , curcumin and glutamine along with juicing fresh vegetables (gonna be on liquid for a while)

I remember bringing this up with dat a few years ago. While hgh will speed up the healing it can accelerate it to the point where the quality of the healing is not as good, if that makes sense.

He spoke over my head but that was the take away from it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws