over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Robby Robinson today photo

Amazing. An inspiration to all of us as we get older. I'm 51, and I wish that I looked half as good as Robby does. We may not have the genetic gifts that he does, but that's inspiration to any of us to keep pushing it to the best of our abilities, even as we get older.

Amazing. An inspiration to all of us as we get older. I'm 51, and I wish that I looked half as good as Robby does. We may not have the genetic gifts that he does, but that's inspiration to any of us to keep pushing it to the best of our abilities, even as we get older.

He will start guest posing agent.

Hi Emeric...would you be able to share his training, diet, supplements, etc. with us? Curious to what he does to look good. What is he doing now, other than working out?
Thank you for your time.
Take care.
MS

Hi Emeric...would you be able to share his training, diet, supplements, etc. with us? Curious to what he does to look good. What is he doing now, other than working out?
Thank you for your time.
Take care.
MS

He trains the same way as he did all his life, no junk food , no hormones, he suffers with Sickle cell disorder, he was born with the disorder, he has a very clean diet.

I saw him guest pose at the Emerald Cup a few years ago. He looked phenomenal.

shows that scale weight dont mean shit.
i weigh 208 and dont look like that at all!
he was one of my all time faves.

He is very lean, his getting ready for a guest posing in October, you should see his legs.

and made a complete ass of himself on IG when he said he was disappointed in his fans for not donating money to his GOFUNDME. then "threatened" to cancel his facebook and IG account, give me a fucking break.

and made a complete ass of himself on IG when he said he was disappointed in his fans for not donating money to his GOFUNDME. then "threatened" to cancel his facebook and IG account, give me a fucking break.

His doing much better, his Sickle cell disorder is under control for now.

His doing much better, his Sickle cell disorder is under control for now.

who gives a shit, you beg for money on the internet and when people who worked real jobs their whole life don't wanna pay your bills you tell them your disappointed and canceling your social media accounts. fuck him.

who gives a shit, you beg for money on the internet and when people who worked real jobs their whole life don't wanna pay your bills you tell them your disappointed and canceling your social media accounts. fuck him.

Most of the people suffering with Sickle disorder don`t live longer than 60, his medical bill was way to expensive, his insurance was covering just partial, with out blood transfusions (every 3 months) and oxygen chambers dally he would be dead. So I do understand why he was asking for help.

Well he is the Joe Weiner bust save the head. Robby put up with some shite as far as I can tell. I would give him a pass on the bitching and moaning. You hear this and that but WTF, the guy is a legend. You think Arnold never pissed in anyone's cornflakes? But hey, everyone on the interwebnz is the pope and infallible.

Not surprised at all. Good for him man!

Hmmmm no TRT???? Paint me as skeptical on that aspect. I am guessing he might be on the 9 mg of test per day protocol which is the latest rage ;-) But, he absolutely looks great...and not just for his age, that is for any age.

Last edited:
Hmmmm no TRT???? Paint me as skeptical on that aspect. I am guessing he might be on the 9 mg of test per day protocol which is the latest rage ;-) But, he absolutely looks great...and not just for his age, that is for any age.

Not yet.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner