over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bloodwork results- real stuff or?

btails

Registered
Hey all,

Went a little overboard with this last cycle. Dont want the criticism, I'm aware cholesterol is fucked etc. And pulled the plug.

With that said I'm trying to determine whether I was using what I thought I was actually using.

My cycle:
1g tren e
1g test e
125mcg t3 (pretty sure that was fake)
20mg superdrol eod
12.5 aromasin ed

As you can see from bloodwork thyroid seems fucked, yet t3 isn't high at all. So thinking t3 is fake but tren shut down the thyroid.

Now thing is my doctor says my testosterone levels dont match up with 1g test. He says 1g of test should equate to a testosterone level of 2000. Mine is well above 4000.

Also estro is sky high.

So:

Was the aromasin real? Or is tren giving a false reading?
-was the tren real or was it just actually testosterone?

Help is much appreciated. And going to be taking a more healthy approach in the future and have dropped down to 150mgs a week and will continue that for 2-3 months to get everything back into range.

Attachments

• 20190901_084246.jpg
    20190901_084246.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 91
  • 20190901_084225.jpg
    20190901_084225.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 71
First of all: are you 270+? That's a lot of Tren. Do you feel a gram/week is really necessary?

The Tren is most likely giving you a false estrogen reading.

On 1,000mg Test/week I would expect you test levels to be at least 4K. Most guys on 200/week will be 900-1100.

Lastly, why did you tell your Doctor what you are taking?

Tren can give false estro reading, your test level is fine in regards to yur amount, alot of things can influence your blood test levels especially when your last shot was in regards to the blood test, also i have seen blood levels as high as 3000 on 500mg test

First of all: are you 270+? That's a lot of Tren. Do you feel a gram/week is really necessary?

On 1,000mg Test/week I would expect you test levels to be at least 4K. Most guys on 200/week will be 900-1100.

I think he told the doctor so the doctor would understand what is going on. Doctors are not out to persecute patients.

I may have missed it, at what point were the labs taken?

Kinda silly for your doc to assume your levels based on dosage, none of this adds up to be honest.

At minimum, test levels should be 4-5x dose, so 4000 would be normal, if not a touch low depending on when labs were drawn.

Tren is known to give a false reading of high estrogen when taking a standard eclia estradiol test. One must take a lc/ms sensitive estradiol test for accuracy. Most drs dont do sensitive estradiol tests.

Were you on t3 at time of blood test? 125mcg will shut your thyroid down for a week or two and t3 has a short half life, so if blood test wasn't taken the day of dosing, wouldn't be surprised by a low number. Pretty sure there is no research or data that proves tren reduces t3 levels. I have seen few blood tests that would support the theory but have seen blood tests of tren users that would suggest tren doesnt impact t3.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hey all,

Went a little overboard with this last cycle. Dont want the criticism, I'm aware cholesterol is fucked etc. And pulled the plug.

With that said I'm trying to determine whether I was using what I thought I was actually using.

My cycle:
1g tren e
1g test e
125mcg t3 (pretty sure that was fake)
20mg superdrol eod
12.5 aromasin ed

As you can see from bloodwork thyroid seems fucked, yet t3 isn't high at all. So thinking t3 is fake but tren shut down the thyroid.

Now thing is my doctor says my testosterone levels dont match up with 1g test. He says 1g of test should equate to a testosterone level of 2000. Mine is well above 4000.

Also estro is sky high.

So:

Was the aromasin real? Or is tren giving a false reading?
-was the tren real or was it just actually testosterone?

Help is much appreciated. And going to be taking a more healthy approach in the future and have dropped down to 150mgs a week and will continue that for 2-3 months to get everything back into range.

Everything is very likely legit.

The E2 is popping very high due to Trenbolone. The ECLIA E2 Assay has cross reactivity with trenbolone. Your HDL is cooked which is expected on tren

How long after your last T3 dose did you get these labs done? T3 will lower TSH and T4 as you can see on these labs, but Free T3 should be very very high , BUT T3 half life is very short, so depending on when you ran the labs, this might be the reason for the low T3.

Overall, everything looks as expected. T3 depends on when you last took it.

Testosterone is right where it should be for a gram more or less.

HDL takes about 6-8 weeks to recover. Tren E has a decent half life, so it should take around 8 weeks or more.

Last edited:

No I am not 270+. I could not weigh that much if I wanted to. Most I've ever weighed was 250 and I thought I was going to die trying to tie my shoes let alone moving.

With that said I agree. A gram of tren was very much overkill.

Told my doc as hes a sports endo. Nothing to hide. I'm straight up with him.

I may have missed it, at what point were the labs taken?

Labs were drawn day after a set of injects (everything divided into 2x weekly dosages.)

T3 was taken an hour and a half before the bloods were drawn.

Kinda silly for your doc to assume your levels based on dosage, none of this adds up to be honest.

Well I dont have a reason to lie lol. Came here for advice, kind of dum to do that if I dont just tell the real story.

Doctor is a sports endo. Says most pros he looks after take a gram of test and that puts them at 2000.

At minimum, test levels should be 4-5x dose, so 4000 would be normal, if not a touch low depending on when labs were drawn.

Tren is known to give a false reading of high estrogen when taking a standard eclia estradiol test. One must take a lc/ms sensitive estradiol test for accuracy. Most drs dont do sensitive estradiol tests.

Were you on t3 at time of blood test? 125mcg will shut your thyroid down for a week or two and t3 has a short half life, so if blood test wasn't taken the day of dosing, wouldn't be surprised by a low number. Pretty sure there is no research or data that proves tren reduces t3 levels. I have seen few blood tests that would support the theory but have seen blood tests of tren users that would suggest tren doesnt impact t3.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Thank you for the info. As answered above yes t3 was taken day of the test.

Good to know things are adding up correctly here! (Minus possibly t3)

Everything is very likely legit.

The E2 is popping very high due to Trenbolone. The ECLIA E2 Assay has cross reactivity with trenbolone. Your HDL is cooked which is expected on tren

How long after your last T3 dose did you get these labs done? T3 will lower TSH and T4 as you can see on these labs, but Free T3 should be very very high , BUT T3 half life is very short, so depending on when you ran the labs, this might be the reason for the low T3.

Overall, everything looks as expected. T3 depends on when you last took it.

Testosterone is right where it should be for a gram more or less.

HDL takes about 6-8 weeks to recover. Tren E has a decent half life, so it should take around 8 weeks or more.

Perfect! Thank you black beard!

T3 dosage was taken 1.5 hours prior to the test.

I'm wondering if it was real and just extremely degraded

The biological half-life differs from plasma half-life. There's major confusion when discussing half-life of a drug. Kinetics of single dose vs steady state differs.

The biological half-life of liothyronine is roughly 2-3 days in euthyroid individuals. The clearance of liothyronine differs from hypo/euthyroid/hyper as described by, Jacqueline Jonklaas et al., (Ther Drug Monit. 2015 Feb; 37(1): 110–118.
doi: 10.1097/FTD.0000000000000113)

At 125mcgs your FT3 should be off the charts. Your TSH/T4 is suggestive there's actual liothyronine as Blackbeard pointed out.

Last edited:

Degradation may be at play, as could be binding proteins.

Glad to help brother

Look at this thread, i have Free T3 lab results on 50 mcg of USA Pharma T3:

https://www.professionalmuscle.com/...rum/162507-thyroid-bloodwork.html#post2761699

T3 is a pretty shitty standalone fat burner. It can make you flat and weak at 50 mcg and up. Sides like nervousness, diarrhea, insomnia and heat intolerance too.

It's decent for increasing energy levels on a cut at 25 mcg and it may increase the effectiveness of other fat burners. Yohimbine/EC stack/DNP are much more effective, of course 90% of your results will come from a consistent caloric deficit.

Yohimbine and EC stack are very easy to source legally. Yohimbine is especially effective at lower body fat levels for stubborn fat. Ephedrine can suppress appetite. They both make great pre-workouts as they are very powerful stimulants.

Last edited:
Labs were drawn day after a set of injects (everything divided into 2x weekly dosages.)

T3 was taken an hour and a half before the bloods were drawn.

Well I dont have a reason to lie lol. Came here for advice, kind of dum to do that if I dont just tell the real story.

Doctor is a sports endo. Says most pros he looks after take a gram of test and that puts them at 2000.

Thank you for the info. As answered above yes t3 was taken day of the test.

Good to know things are adding up correctly here! (Minus possibly t3)

Wasn’t looking to call you a liar my apologies for that. Just for reference my last bloods on 500mg a week came back at 1800, I later found out the source was underdosing his gear to boot.

Glad to help brother

Look at this thread, i have Free T3 lab results on 50 mcg of USA Pharma T3:

https://www.professionalmuscle.com/...rum/162507-thyroid-bloodwork.html#post2761699

T3 is a pretty shitty standalone fat burner. It can make you flat and weak at 50 mcg and up. Sides like nervousness, diarrhea, insomnia and heat intolerance too.

It's decent for increasing energy levels on a cut at 25 mcg and it may increase the effectiveness of other fat burners. Yohimbine/EC stack/DNP are much more effective, of course 90% of your results will come from a consistent caloric deficit.

Yohimbine and EC stack are very easy to source legally. Yohimbine is especially effective at lower body fat levels for stubborn fat. Ephedrine can suppress appetite. They both make great pre-workouts as they are very powerful stimulants.

Yup, have seen that thread lol. That's why I got the old thyroid checked this time around :D

Knew something was completely off with it. That's why I increased up to 125. Have done legit t3 at 100 before and felt the insomnia anxiousness and worn out flat feeling. This time didnt feel anything so that's how I ended up at 125.

Still probably sitting around 9-10% from 7% which is the psmf diet I did for 2 weeks at the start of the cycle. That diet along with just the gear stripped fat off me on another level.

Dnp is awesome but I've done my share of it and hate the feeling of complete and utter death from it. 10x easier to pop some caffeine and ephedrine and "starve" on psmf for 2 weeks.

Have also tried the dnp and psmf combo but the dnp makes me vomit with no carbs (even running every recommended supplement under the sun). Dont know how LS managed that.

This board is awesome! Not too many places like this quite honestly! So thanks to all!

Wasn’t looking to call you a liar my apologies for that. Just for reference my last bloods on 500mg a week came back at 1800, I later found out the source was underdosing his gear to boot.

All good man, no worries. Just ask a fair bit of questions on here as I dont know everything and not gonna pretend I do. Rather learn from people then pretend I'm some IFBB pro lol.

He couldn't of been underdosing stuff that bad? Makes me wonder where the doctors other patients are getting their shit if their levels are the same as yours and they're running 1g!

**kind of a follow up question here** unrelated but how the hell does everyone get that super crazy striated granite look?

I used to be well, fat to be blunt. Even at 7% and running a gram of test and 250mg of test (front portion of the cycle) I got down to 7% (dexa scan, not my made up numbers).

I didnt have even close to that look that a lot of these guys seem to have though? Is that literally just from huge amounts of winny and mast? Is that what I'm missing? Or is it my skin is too stretched out to get that paper look?

I can get the striations going in shoulders and tris but the obliques that look like an anatomy chart I get nowhere near.

That measurement was your free testosterone, unless I'm not seeing your total testosterone? You have your total testosterone levels?

For reference: 4591 pmol/L =1323 pg/ml or 132 ng/dl.

**kind of a follow up question here** unrelated but how the hell does everyone get that super crazy striated granite look?

I used to be well, fat to be blunt. Even at 7% and running a gram of test and 250mg of test (front portion of the cycle) I got down to 7% (dexa scan, not my made up numbers).

I didnt have even close to that look that a lot of these guys seem to have though? Is that literally just from huge amounts of winny and mast? Is that what I'm missing? Or is it my skin is too stretched out to get that paper look?

I can get the striations going in shoulders and tris but the obliques that look like an anatomy chart I get nowhere near.

Winstrol has the strongest drying effect for that freaky, veiny and grainy look.

Test E can make people hold water even with low E2/salt/intake. It's one of those broscience things that's just true.

Test prop is my go to. No moon face, very dry compound. I feel it more in terms of energy, well-being, libido, etc. I use it all the time, Kicks in crazy fast too. I don't touch enanthate anymore.

T3 will make you flatter, i would stop using T3.

Dexa is not always accurate. The best I've seen is correct caliper technique+visual estimation. Loose skin could do that though, if you want post a pic here or PM me, i can give you my opinion.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost