over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EO sensitivity?

cracker backer

Registered
Verified Customer
Is this really a thing? Looking back at some issues I’ve had over the last 2 years and then now again recently got me started to thinking about the possibility I was reacting to some solvent/carrier etc?

Certain compounds form one source are fine but then I use the same thing from a different source and get hard painful knots post injection no matter what I do. In the past I thought it was just a poor product and moved on to a different source. Most recent time it’s from a source with good reputation and good testing results at anasci, so it made me consider that maybe it’s not a bad product, but that maybe I was allergic or sensitive to something newer labs might be using nowadays (since I never had any issues at all like this in the “old days” lol)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this really a thing? Looking back at some issues I’ve had over the last 2 years and then now again recently got me started to thinking about the possibility I was reacting to some solvent/carrier etc?

Certain compounds form one source are fine but then I use the same thing from a different source and get hard painful knots post injection no matter what I do. In the past I thought it was just a poor product and moved on to a different source. Most recent time it’s from a source with good reputation and good testing results at anasci, so it made me consider that maybe it’s not a bad product, but that maybe I was allergic or sensitive to something newer labs might be using nowadays (since I never had any issues at all like this in the “old days” lol)

What is your body fat %, length of needle, and are you doing SQ or IM?

What is your body fat %, length of needle, and are you doing SQ or IM?

I know that’s the first thing people are gonna assume. But - Been injecting for about 20 years now. I know it’s not related to technique - I can isolate to specific products.

For example - injected 1 ml product “A” on Friday. Then on Wednesday injected same volume/needle length/etc but with product “B”. No issues with A. Pain and hard knot with B. Repeat this again in different locations. Always fine with product A. Every time same problem with product B. Both products can be same compound but from different manufacturers. So I think it’s safe to theorize there something unique in product “B” that the issue

You didn't mention the exact compounds you are using, but there's been a lot of confusion over ethyl oleate, and for good reason I think. There have been a wide mix of good and bad experiences with ethyl oleate based brews.
Here's my theory on ethyl oleate and Testosterone propionate in a nutshell:
It's not a silver bullet. People respond differently to prop than others. Some people are okay with it, some people not, some people really not.
Ethyl oleate slows the release of Testosterone propionate into the system, and stabilizes the solution in the injection site. This helps prevent crashing, and reduces pain significantly by providing a smooth sustained release. But, bottom line, prop is still getting released in your system. Therefore, if you are super sensitive to prop, you'll still have some pain, although with a good formulation, it should be greatly reduced. If you're not very sensitive to Testosterone propionate, on the other hand, you may be able to run it painlessly, or even at very high concentrations, with the addition of ethyl. For me personally...I have to avoid products utilizing EO. Just too sensitive to it!
GD

When I started using gear in 1990. Yes 1990. I used all Pharma products and
Never had any PIP. As years went by and it was more difficult to obtain legit Pharma gear. Over the last 5 or so years I’ve been cycling through different
Sources to find gear that didn’t cause PIP. I’ve probably used 8-10 different sources and I’ve yet to find a source where I could inject and not have pain. The crazy part is I’m mostly using test cyp or Enanthate. I’ll do my research on certain labs and everyone will rave about how the gear is painless so I buy it and it cripples me. I’m so frustrated. The thought Of running a cycle without pain would be a dream to me. I’m almost thinking I’ve become allergic to gear. Lol. I guess what I’m getting at is something over the years has changed in solvent or carrier oil. I think the results are mainly the same if I could actually get through a full cycle.

It happens to me all the time for the past 2 years or so . Don't matter if it's different sponsor. It happens with a product I've been using for years and never happened then. But now yes. I just heat it up before shooting it and that's the only way I barely get any reaction

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

In some people EO (Ethyl Oleate) causes an allergic reaction. I'm one of them. I got cellulitis from an EO injection...nothing a little Keflex couldn't take care of. I would avoid it if there are any issues. This has been discussed here over the years.

In some people EO (Ethyl Oleate) causes an allergic reaction. I'm one of them. I got cellulitis from an EO injection...nothing a little Keflex couldn't take care of. I would avoid it if there are any issues. This has been discussed here over the years.

:yeahthat:

I've known guys who got bad cellulitis from EO big time. If you are not sure, ask the source if they have it in their products, and buy a small amount to test out before ordering a large quantity. Fever bad fevers, PIP, swelling, vomiting....well, and the cellulitis. Luckily, I don't have any issues...but i'm always weary.

:yeahthat:

I've known guys who got bad cellulitis from EO big time. If you are not sure, ask the source if they have it in their products, and buy a small amount to test out before ordering a large quantity. Fever bad fevers, PIP, swelling, vomiting....well, and the cellulitis. Luckily, I don't have any issues...but i'm always weary.

I'm one of those who had bad cellulitis, and have 2 incision scars to remind me of the risks we take. It was great having an infectious disease doc tell me had I waited 2 more days to seek medical help, they'd be considering amputation. But I'm not convinced it's the use of EO that causes this, it's more likely the amount of EO used. In my case, it was high concentrated gear that caused me a problem. EO is present in many injectable pharmaceuticals so I tend to assume its misuse is what causes problems.

I'm one of those who had bad cellulitis, and have 2 incision scars to remind me of the risks we take. It was great having an infectious disease doc tell me had I waited 2 more days to seek medical help, they'd be considering amputation. But I'm not convinced it's the use of EO that causes this, it's more likely the amount of EO used. In my case, it was high concentrated gear that caused me a problem. EO is present in many injectable pharmaceuticals so I tend to assume its misuse is what causes problems.

I disagree. I wasn't misusing gear. It was 1cc that got me and I immediately swelled up. You're allergic or you're not. More will definitely make it worse but it doesn't take a lot. Someone who is allergic to EO and using high milligram gear that's made with it is a recipe for disaster!

I disagree. I wasn't misusing gear. It was 1cc that got me and I immediately swelled up. You're allergic or you're not. More will definitely make it worse but it doesn't take a lot. Someone who is allergic to EO and using high milligram gear that's made with it is a recipe for disaster!

I think you misunderstood. By misuse I was referring to the production process of the gear, not the user. I'm not sure whether it's an allergic reaction or not, but I don't think that the body is able to process any kind of injection with that much solvent per cc. If I'm not mistaken, cellulitis is an infection, so I think it has more to do with the gear pooled up in the muscle, creating an abscess, and becoming infected.

Could be, and I was recently asking the same question.

A 75 mg/ml DHB formula was causing flu like symptoms, and muscular swelling around the injection site that lasted for days, at 20 mg per shot.

An updated 100 mg/ml DHB formula with far less EO caused none of these issues, at 100 mg per shot.

You didn't mention the exact compounds you are using, but there's been a lot of confusion over ethyl oleate, and for good reason I think. There have been a wide mix of good and bad experiences with ethyl oleate based brews.

Here's my theory on ethyl oleate and Testosterone propionate in a nutshell:

It's not a silver bullet. People respond differently to prop than others. Some people are okay with it, some people not, some people really not.

Ethyl oleate slows the release of Testosterone propionate into the system, and stabilizes the solution in the injection site. This helps prevent crashing, and reduces pain significantly by providing a smooth sustained release. But, bottom line, prop is still getting released in your system. Therefore, if you are super sensitive to prop, you'll still have some pain, although with a good formulation, it should be greatly reduced. If you're not very sensitive to Testosterone propionate, on the other hand, you may be able to run it painlessly, or even at very high concentrations, with the addition of ethyl. For me personally...I have to avoid products utilizing EO. Just too sensitive to it!

GD

It’s been a long time since I used test prop - but I used it plenty of times back in the late nineties. I’d have slight pip - just some general soreness in the area for a day or two. Never formed hard knots like I’ve experienced recently

2 years ago I had this issue with 200 mg/ml primobolan. That made sense to me since it’s not unheard of for people to have issues with the higher dosed primo. Currently - I’m having the hard knots and pain from tren hex (100 mg/ml) and primobolan that is 100 mg/ml (both from same supplier). These compounds shouldn’t cause this (and definitely haven’t before when I’ve used them from different suppliers). Which is why I was curious as to if EO could be the issue...

When I started using gear in 1990. Yes 1990. I used all Pharma products and

Never had any PIP. As years went by and it was more difficult to obtain legit Pharma gear. Over the last 5 or so years I’ve been cycling through different

Sources to find gear that didn’t cause PIP. I’ve probably used 8-10 different sources and I’ve yet to find a source where I could inject and not have pain. The crazy part is I’m mostly using test cyp or Enanthate. I’ll do my research on certain labs and everyone will rave about how the gear is painless so I buy it and it cripples me. I’m so frustrated. The thought Of running a cycle without pain would be a dream to me. I’m almost thinking I’ve become allergic to gear. Lol. I guess what I’m getting at is something over the years has changed in solvent or carrier oil. I think the results are mainly the same if I could actually get through a full cycle.

That sucks man. Sorry to hear that.

I definitely have 2 different sources I’m happy with that don’t give me this issue at all. Every now and then I’ll try a different one because they have something I want to try that my “go to” doesn’t. That’s the case in this instance

for me its been the amt of alcohol used to cook up some high mgs shit. for example, back in the day, when test was just 200 mgs/cc i had no issues, when guys started coming out with 300 400mgs/cc stuff that is when i started having issues with inj site pain and swelling. in order to make test at that high of mgs, im assuming a lot more alcohol is used am i correct?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131