over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren Hex ester

Pumped1

Registered
guys i am looking for information on this ester , i received this instead of the ace ester which i know is the shortest...

i want to do a super low dose , i am really trying to focus on diet and training.

with that said is the hex longer then the eth ester ?

i do not mind how many times a week i inject , i need to know how this ester works so i can come up with a plan.

right now i am using 100-125 of test eth e5d, working great for my goals ! i keep getting stronger so it working !

give what info you can, i am getting inconsistent information everywhere , at least from what i have googled ...

thanks for the help PM

Last edited:
if that the case i would go with the ace, but the bottle of hex is within inches of my reach :banghead:

Hex is a long ester. I'm not 100% but think its about 18 days.

Hex is the longest ester tren... Very stable and you will get great results on low doses. I like to inject it 3 times a week, But you could get away with less... BD tren hex was my favorite. Ace is the most common but not the shortest ester just fyi bro.

so if i add 40-50 mg with my test e5d, i will be at 150-170 mg or so a week ...?

thats if 18 days is the half-life.

yes sir, would like to stay about 100mg a week

so if i understand this right 1/3ml

I don't understand your dosing bro... If you're inj. your test every 5 days and there's only 7 days in a week you'd just do 1 ml of the tren every 5 days with your test. It's not worth breaking down your cycle into odd days. I would go 2 inj a week, say monday thursday .5 ml of tren and .7 ml of test. You're making it too complicated bro.

thanks for your help big enough, i appreciate

but with a half life of 18 days i think 100 mg a week is going to be way to much

for what my application is. If the half-life is 18 days before half drops out and becomes not active ....

then at that point i will be looking at 300mg or more of tren hex built up in my system...

or maybe i don't know what the hell i am talking about , which is very possible too!

but i think i am going to stay between 30-40mg every 5th day with my test !

thanks for your help big enough, i appreciate

but with a half life of 18 days i think 100 mg a week is going to be way to much

for what my application is. If the half-life is 18 days before half drops out and becomes not active ....

then at that point i will be looking at 300mg or more of tren hex built up in my system...

or maybe i don't know what the hell i am talking about , which is very possible too!

but i think i am going to stay between 30-40mg every 5th day with my test !

No bro. You're way off... If you want to use 100 mg a week then you inject 100 mg a week. The ester weight counters what you're trying to do. You're way off in your thinking.

my second to last run had the tren hex from IP, boy did it do the body good LOL I kept it ultra conservative and was around 200mg/wk or 100mg 2x/wk.... the hex def worked great too, even at the low dose, had more of the proclaimed recomp effect you get from low dosing tren... and I only say conservative low dose since bacck in my tren brewing days I avg 50-100mg/day of ace on various occasions... which compared to some nowadays is middle of the road for some LOL

my second to last run had the tren hex from IP, boy did it do the body good LOL I kept it ultra conservative and was around 200mg/wk or 100mg 2x/wk.... the hex def worked great too, even at the low dose, had more of the proclaimed recomp effect you get from low dosing tren... and I only say conservative low dose since bacck in my tren brewing days I avg 50-100mg/day of ace on various occasions... which compared to some nowadays is middle of the road for some LOL

Yes, Hex is my favorite too... I believe you get such great results because it's so stable and when your blood levels peak is hard to get them to flex unless you miss a few short in a row.

Hex is the longest ester tren... Very stable and you will get great results on low doses. I like to inject it 3 times a week, But you could get away with less... BD tren hex was my favorite. Ace is the most common but not the shortest ester just fyi bro.

I really liked the ip(bd/qv) hex as well . Very good stuff. I did the 2x pw
schedule and the results were really good. T

I really liked the ip(bd/qv) hex as well . Very good stuff. I did the 2x pw
schedule and the results were really good. T

Thats it, thanks!! I was drawing a blank on my first posting so just summarized it by where it came from LOL I knew someone would probably follow up with more specific response..

if the hex ester is in fact 18 days long , then that would mean if you inject

100mg ......18 days later you would still have 50 active mg in your system..

bump for more input / thoughts seems like more and more of us are seeking

answers

Bro, I will say this one more time... First off you're being too fucking anal second off you're trying to do the math of the ester when it's already done. If you want to use 100 fucking mg of tren hex a week then inject 100 mg once a week ok? not rocket science.

Bro, I will say this one more time... First off you're being too fucking anal second off you're trying to do the math of the ester when it's already done. If you want to use 100 fucking mg of tren hex a week then inject 100 mg once a week ok? not rocket science.

is all the fucking really necessary? were here to learn from each other....

there no reason for you to get upset, we are all here to interact with members.. and learn from each other .

i appreciate the help

I understand the both of you.

But bigenough is right: Dont worry about the 18 days..Forget about it totally..Go with 100 mgs ONLY!!!! 100 Mgs per week is 100 mgs..Just run the 100 mg of tren once per week..Should just mix it with your test so you have less injects...Your just confussing yourself..And us lol And your right,were ALL here to get the best knowledge that we can..But if you would just settle down..takee a deep breath..You will understand what the man is saying..So we are all good now? : ) Semper Fi.

And you should'nt come down on a member that gave you advice,Because then when others like me ask a ? He will say Fawk it.!! Not worth my time..But i may need some of his time..So please just be cool.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws