over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF AND AA

gridlock

Kilo Klub Member
AGAIN...........

i know this has been asked over and over and i've searched for it but still cant find the answer. my source for igf gets it to me in a 1mg vial (annoying i know as I'd prefer the 10x100mcg vials but at the price i pay i cant be too choosy) either way, has anybody since discovered anywhere that stocks AA that is ready and has the right ph to mix with it? I really dont fancy making it up myself as i am a danger unto myself

not stealing your thread bro but wats wrong with BW?? i used it several years back and worked great on me...i sdee alot of hype on it now

you need to mix igf with acetic acid if you are leaving it for a while.

it will break down if left in Baccy water over time. anything over a week (i think) and you're bang in trouble as it probably wont last that long.

in a 1mg vial its gonna need to be stable for quite a few weeks so it needs the AA

you need to mix igf with acetic acid if you are leaving it for a while.

it will break down if left in Baccy water over time. anything over a week (i think) and you're bang in trouble as it probably wont last that long.

in a 1mg vial its gonna need to be stable for quite a few weeks so it needs the AA

Try about 24 hours, Nacl will last when mixed 4-6 weeks. AA lasts alot longer, a little more discomfort, though.

yeah i've noticed the sting with this lot i've got at the minute. i did one in the leg earlier and it really fucking hurt. i had trained legs earlier so was probably the reason

i've got enough for another two vials left but i dont wanna be caught out when i need to go on to the next cycle

Grid, I hear you on the AA for reconstitution. I am making mine from the classic vinegar "recipe". There is not a source of pre-made 0.6% AA. I have found more concentrated AA, but you still need to dilute and filter through a 0.2-0.22um Whatman syringe filter.

I am not familiar with the NaCl reconstitution. I have only studied the AA version and plan on running that even though I will only be reconstituting 1mg IGF-1.

FYI, here's my post from another board. Use at your own discretion!

I. Making 0.6% acetic acid solution from vinegar:
A) Mix 1mL vinegar with 7.5mL water (1 part vinegar to 7.5 parts water)
B) Attach a 0.20-0.22um sterile Whatman filter to the end of a syringe, then a sterile needle to the end of the Whatman filter
C) Swab the top of a STERILE vial (let dry)
D) Inject the 8.5mL solution into a STERILE vial

II. IGF-1 reconstitution:
A) Swab the top of the IGF-1 vial with an alcohol pad (let dry)
B) Gently introduce 1mL of the 0.6% AA solution made in part I. above. (This yields 1mg/mL solution)
C) Swirl the mixture gently until it is clear and free of visible solid IGF-1

III. Back-loading with BW prior to injection using a 0.5mL slin pin:
A) Swab BOTH tops of the IGF-1 vial and bacteriostatic water vial/bottle with an alcohol pad (let dry)
B) Using a new, sterile 0.5cc slin pin, draw the IGF-1/AA solution up to the 4th tick mark (yielding 40mcg of IGF-1)
C) Draw BW to the 20th "tick" mark. This will yield a ~4:1 dilution of BW:IGF-1/AA

IV. Injection:
A) swab the injection sites with an alcohol pad (let dry)
B) Inject 1/2 (ONE HALF) the IGF-1 solution into each side (example: 20mcg into right bicep, 20mcg into left bicep)
C) Dispose of syringe into appropriate container and get your swole on

Good luck bro! :s:ar-wars

Last edited:
Grid, I hear you on the AA for reconstitution. I am making mine from the classic vinegar "recipe". There is not a source of pre-made 0.6% AA. I have found more concentrated AA, but you still need to dilute and filter through a 0.2-0.22um Whatman syringe filter.

I am not familiar with the NaCl reconstitution. I have only studied the AA version and plan on running that even though I will only be reconstituting 1mg IGF-1.

FYI, here's my post from another board. Use at your own discretion!

I. Making 0.6% acetic acid solution from vinegar:
A) Mix 1mL vinegar with 7.5mL water (1 part vinegar to 7.5 parts water)
B) Attach a 0.20-0.22um sterile Whatman filter to the end of a syringe, then a sterile needle to the end of the Whatman filter
C) Swab the top of a STERILE vial (let dry)
D) Inject the 8.5mL solution into a STERILE vial

II. IGF-1 reconstitution:
A) Swab the top of the IGF-1 vial with an alcohol pad (let dry)
B) Gently introduce 1mL of the 0.6% AA solution made in part I. above. (This yields 1mg/mL solution)
C) Swirl the mixture gently until it is clear and free of visible solid IGF-1

III. Back-loading with BW prior to injection using a 0.5mL slin pin:
A) Swab BOTH tops of the IGF-1 vial and bacteriostatic water vial/bottle with an alcohol pad (let dry)
B) Using a new, sterile 0.5cc slin pin, draw the IGF-1/AA solution up to the 4th tick mark (yielding 40mcg of IGF-1)
C) Draw BW to the 20th "tick" mark. This will yield a ~4:1 dilution of BW:IGF-1/AA

IV. Injection:
A) swab the injection sites with an alcohol pad (let dry)
B) Inject 1/2 (ONE HALF) the IGF-1 solution into each side (example: 20mcg into right bicep, 20mcg into left bicep)
C) Dispose of syringe into appropriate container and get your swole on

Good luck bro! :s:ar-wars

Thanks dude thats perfect.

I swear I remember your name from some other boards i was on a few years ago

Enjoy bro! I have put a lot of effort into getting all this "reconstitution", "Dilution", "back-loading", "storage", etc stuff down ICE FUKING COLD!

I would recommend to you that you run the back-loading instructions by your favorite resident expert before putting into action what I have posted. While it is not absolutely necessary to dilute with BW (it would be HIGHLY foolish not to), a 1:4 dilution may not be to your liking. I have not personally done it yet, so I may back-load more. So please, get a 2nd opinion on my calculations and on the methodoligy. ;D

Please remember, I'm using a 0.5cc slinpin! Bobas has provided you with a good info on what to do with a 1cc pin. I think you should be all set. Best of luck to you. :star-wars

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave