over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Female Contest Prep Help

jay_steel

Registered
My friend is competing in 6 weeks and she all ways looks amazing but a few things she has not been able to accomplish due to what i feel is a poor prep. She never gets compeltely dry. I feel that if we can get her dry then it wil kep bring up her lack of quad size for the show. She competes in physique and the show she will be in will be a smaller show about 100 or so competators. I can try to get some pics if that helps, but shes on track for the show on diet and build just need som help with timing her cycle.

right now shes on 2iu hgh
100mg primo eq
30 mg eq ew
30mg var ed

(thinking of adding low tren ed, she is not worried about sides) what do you ladies think of that)

with that cycle should she drop any thing any time out? Should we add in test p at low dose? also would she be fine just running nolva

I did not set up this cycle for her, but wanted to get some ideas of what should be changed or added in. should she drop the hgh at 2 weeks out or before? Should we drop the Var and add in winstrol if so when... Thanks for the help ladies...

1. Post pics of both her current condition and her last show condition. When most people say they can't get "dry" they usually just aren't lean enough.
2. Don't even consider using test or tren for women's physique.

ill post some right now just doing some editing to the face... but shes never really had a coach or help. she is 6 weeks out todays.

Attachments

• IMG_7592.jpg
    IMG_7592.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 473
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 459
  • IMG_3221.jpg
    IMG_3221.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 426
  • IMG_4474.jpg
    IMG_4474.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 454

Attachments

• IMG_2447.jpg
    IMG_2447.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 413
  • 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 406
Ok, I took a look at her pics. Her issues have everything to do with her diet and nothing at all to do with "timing her cycle". She's using plenty of gear, and nothing needs to be changed there. Prep for Women's Physique is mostly about training and diet. Drugs cannot be a crutch when the rest of the plan is not where it should be. The ONLY thing I would change is to add a low dose (10-20mg/day) of Nolvadex. This will help tighten up the lower body.

From her stage pics, it's obvious that she didn't diet hard enough the last time around. The contest pics show conditioning that I would consider 4-6 weeks out by my high standards. She is behind in her current prep as well. Here are a couple of pics of Jamie Pinder (Anthrogeekuconn here on Promuscle). These were progress pics taken at 6 weeks out this year. She is now an IFBB Pro, but even as an amateur last year, she was very close to this in look and conditioning.

Attachments

• 100_2084_480x640.jpg
    100_2084_480x640.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 397
  • 100_2085_480x640.jpg
    100_2085_480x640.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 419
  • 100_2088_480x640.jpg
    100_2088_480x640.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 371
  • 100_2089_480x640.jpg
    100_2089_480x640.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 358
Last edited:
If possible, please give an overview of her current training, cardio and diet.

ill find out what her diet was and cardio before it was all ways 30 min pre workout and 30min post...

I got her on 60 stepper fasted AM right now as of today and started her on the female palumbo diet and going on that for a week to see how it goes at that point. Shes not a client also want to make that clear just a good friend. training i will get her break down in training...

hey flex is it cool if i get your wifes email and your email... there are allot of girls where i live getting horrible info on stuff and thats why this is the second one i posted for advice and i just want to get them in a better direction.

Thats plenty gear , Like Flex said add in some nolvadex to help get some of the estrogen related water and fat off.

She has good size but looks like she just isin't lean enough.

Also she has a wide waist as if she does a lot of core training like crossfit or somthing , I know three figure girls that have ruined their figure by doing crossfit

nolvadex over femara? curious?

nolvadex over femara? curious?

Femara inhibits the aromatase enzyme but does nothing about the estrogen produced in the ovaries. Nolvadex blocks estrogen at the receptor, thereby stopping its effect regardless of where the estrogen is from. This is why Nolvadex is used here.

Last edited:
thanks, good info for the female

you like this approach for men as well flex?

Agree the diet is the culprit and really just not ready for a show date in a couple weeks now. I would've dropped the EQ - it converts so its adding to any water retention. Further it takes a long time to clear. IMO the primo should be plenty. I'd also dump the var because she might be retaining water from that too. And definitely dump the GH at 10-14 days out as that also contributes to water retention.

I'd probably also switch up the cardio to HIIT style as that will help more w/ fat burning and also break what is probably the schedule her body has adapted to if that's all she ever does for cardio.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws