YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trying to lose weight for the past 5 years but no success...help?

SerenityBennett

Newbies
hello there fellow members, my name is serenity and i was wondering if anyone could help me out. so ever since the summer of me going into 7th grade ive always been 160+ pounds and i cant seem to lose the weight, ive been cutting my portions in half and ive been swimming, running and working out all the time, i never sleep except for maybe 6 hours a day and when i wake up im always going for a morning run and then eating a huge breakfast(my fiancee makes sure i have iron in my blood because im iron deficient) then i swim for at least 4-6 hours and once ive dried off i work out by running and lifting weights, when i was in my junior year of high school(2 years ago)i was in a weight lifting class and the ending result of working out left me being able to bench press 90 pounds and inclining 85 and squatting 165 pounds, when before starting the class i couldnt even lift the 45 pound bar or even lift anything over 30 pounds. so i made quite a comeback but since then ive been trying to just lose weight and be able to go back to 150 pounds when i was in 6th grade...can anyone help me out by giving me advice? i would really appreciate it....

Last edited:
You need to post diet with macro and calorie break down. Sounds like your way undereating for you activity level though. Try 1 day a week doubling your carbs see if that helps. Gotta keep leptin levels up and metabolism going.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Please post up a typical day in the life of your stomach. We need to see how much, when and what you are eating. Also some vitals would be good, height, weight any info that might help us to help you. At a quick guess all the swimming will cause your body to store a layer of fat for insulation. Most swimmers can get lean but not ripped because of all the swimming in water that is below body temp. Your body will try to compensate but storing a layer of fat for insulation purposes.

its all in the diet. no matter what anyone tells you or you tell anyone. if the diet isnt right the changes are not going to come.

I know the original post was awhile ago but has anything else worked since posting?

You need to eat right for your blood type, go on an anti-inflamatory diet, and if you'ld r just live off protien shakes with simple greens pills added, you'ld lose the wieght.
Make sure you dont have Hashimotos or cortisol excess, estrogen should be super low, as this keeps you fat, inflammed, and breaks the thyroids metabolism. So will eating raw or juiced cruciferous vegetables. You can PM me.

Pm sent to you.

Here is a solution For you

Some tips for you. take a look
1. Don't skip breakfast
2. Eat regular meals
3. Cut down on alcohol
4. Drop your milk type and you cut calories
5. Keep Mouthwash Handy
6. Replace calorie-laden drinks with water
7. Walk five minutes for at least every two hours
8. Make Motivational Notes To Yourself
Also follow a program that only design for women Venus Factor I hope it will equally help you to loss weight. Good Luck for your weight loss.
Thanks

Super weight loss suggetion

Hello Serenity Bennett,
I've a suggest super weight loss program for you.Recently i found this program He is going on Venus Factor i hope it will help for you equally.Good luck for your weight loss.Thanks :)

id have to be a crackhead to go running followed by 4-6 hrs of swimming and then weight training. i dont see how anyone could be fat under those circumstances. :confused:

Some tips for you. take a look
1. Don't skip breakfast
2. Eat regular meals
3. Cut down on alcohol
4. Drop your milk type and you cut calories
5. Keep Mouthwash Handy
6. Replace calorie-laden drinks with water
7. Walk five minutes for at least every two hours
8. Make Motivational Notes To Yourself
Also follow a program that only design for women Venus Factor I hope it will equally help you to loss weight. Good Luck for your weight loss.
Thanks

9. Get enough sleep.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear