over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need help with my wife's food prep

deno1

Newbies
My wife is getting ready for her first figure show. She is two weeks into it so far has lost 5 pounds. Her hieght is 5'2 current wieght is 135. this is what her meals look like 1st meal:half cup of oatmeal, one scoop of protein powder or 7 egg whites 2nd meal: one scoop protein shake with 1 small actevia yogurt 3rd meal: 4oz. Tilapia or chicken 4oz. sweet potato 4th meal:4oz. Tilapia or chicken 2 cups greens 3oz. Avocado 5th meal: 4oz. Tilapia or chicken or lean red meat 2 cups fresh spinach 1oz. Walnuts 6th meal: 6oz. Cottage cheese or protein pudding with tablespoon almond butter (optional)she has a great weight training program and does boot camp class 3 times a week her weight lose is starting to slow down any adjustments with meals would be great. She has plenty of muscle need to drop bout 20 more pounds also she uses a scale to messure all her meals thank you

How about some mandatory poses and pictures. That would help a lot. We can't really go by the scale as much as what she should look like up on stage.

How much cardio does she do? What is her weight training like? Supplements?Etc, Etc. At that time, people can give you a better answer.

Figure show food prep

Her cardio consists of boot camp classes 3times a week 45 min a session and she runs 1 mile a day 4 days a week. Trains 2 body parts each workout and hits bies and tris twice a week and rest of body parts once a week she trains 6 days a week her sups: she has her BCAA drink during her work out and takes an ultra mega energy & metabolism pack witch has most of her vitamins in it. ( she is doing this natural) I don't currently have any pics

Figure show food prep

Also takes 5mg of melatonin before bed

Figure show food prep

She is currently at 20.5% body fat any suggestions from anyone who has knowledge or has competed would be apreciated

Show date???

You dont need bis or tris for figure......quit wasting time training them.

Train back, delts, quads, hams, and glutes. Abs are made in the kitchen.

The yogurt, cottage cheese and protein powder will eventually need to be cut out but probably not yet.

5 pounds is perfect drop for first 2 weeks, dont want to lose faster than that.

My girlfriend is an IFBB figure pro and I train her, ask away!!

Thank you Utah

I was wondering what your wife's weight training routine looks like and how often does she train each of those body parts. We are not sure witch show she will be doing yet. Looking at one in May or June. Again this is her first show so we need to see how she looks in the next couple months Thanks

My wife did figure, she had a hard time because she was too muscular. From what the judges told her, they want them at 70% of their best(whatever that means).. We never could figure it out.. If your girl is muscular do physique.. Practice practice practice posing.. This is also huge!

As for training, hitting the tie ins is also important. My wife specifically trained legs twice/week. She never did chest or arms..but did do shoulders,back,calves.

I was wondering what your wife's weight training routine looks like and how often does she train each of those body parts. We are not sure witch show she will be doing yet. Looking at one in May or June. Again this is her first show so we need to see how she looks in the next couple months Thanks

Wife sounds better, I just need to quit competing for a yr to afford a ring haha.

Sorry I didn't get back to this sooner! I totally forgot I replied.

I used to have her training 5 days a week, but she works 2 jobs and I cut it down to 4 last yr and worked much better.

delts(fast, little to no rest, as much as she can get done in 45 min. I don't let
her even use a workout log on delts anymore. Her weakest bodypart)

quads

back

glutes & hams(she has a crazy genetic peak to her hammies, so rarely curls,
just stiff deads if any direct ham work)

No two workouts are the same, try to get a ton of variety on exercises. Sets range from 12-16 sets per workout. Lots of intensity techniques such as drops, rest-pause, partials, supersets, 7's, etc.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws