over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wife's curious

Lloyd1019

Registered
I am blessed with a very supportive wife on my supplements. She has never wanted to try anything, esp injections. Now she is 44 beautiful years young and wants to start, but wants an oral first to help lose a few pounds. Diet is awesome, gym work ethic beats mine! Suggestions?

There's no reason for her to use gear to "lose a few pounds". Up the cardio and tighten up the diet even further.

Why does she want to start at 44? What does she want to achieve??

Congrats on the support part!

Last edited:
from what you said gear would be stupid to use.

much better to try some gh or peptides, they will give a better look and are not androgens, stay away form androgens as it doesnt sound like either have the experience to fuck with these.

there might be other suggestions but again i think we lack experience...

Injections

I get the androgens part 100percent. That was the reason the the request for suggestions. Options other than injections for her and something with out androgens. She is a cross fit fanatic and uses a nitrionalist and a trainer as well. She just wants to tighten up a bit more. Son is getting married in A few months and she really wants to drop another dress size. She see's how i can drop or add 20pounds easily and just wants to give something else a shot.

I'm not sure about you, but I put my wife's health above my own and there's no way I'd have her take anything, save for "maybe" an anti aging dose of GH. It's just completely unnecessary given the situation you describe.

It's can be a slippery slope as I'm sure you know. One small cycle can lead to more, which can lead to wanting to try various compounds etc. It's best to not even dabble if you've held out that long.

Jmo.

I get the androgens part 100percent. That was the reason the the request for suggestions. Options other than injections for her and something with out androgens. She is a cross fit fanatic and uses a nitrionalist and a trainer as well. She just wants to tighten up a bit more. Son is getting married in A few months and she really wants to drop another dress size. She see's how i can drop or add 20pounds easily and just wants to give something else a shot.

for real, at that age use fucking gh or peptides. its a tiny inject and will be the most cosmetic thing she can do.

nothing oral will come close. there is no magic pill.

a big bowl of stfu and gh is the smartest choice here.

i have a topical that will help, but seriously i think gh is your best bet, hair skin and nails will get better and she will loose weight. a very small amount like 2-3iu of decent gh is all you need, less if its pharma.

get some 1/3cc slin pins with 31g 3/8inch needle, its like not even pinning.

my mom uses these np.

various x's of mine have all squaked about injects and all been fine with these.

for real, at that age use fucking gh or peptides. its a tiny inject and will be the most cosmetic thing she can do.

nothing oral will come close. there is no magic pill.

a big bowl of stfu and gh is the smartest choice here.

i have a topical that will help, but seriously i think gh is your best bet, hair skin and nails will get better and she will loose weight. a very small amount like 2-3iu of decent gh is all you need, less if its pharma.

get some 1/3cc slin pins with 31g 3/8inch needle, its like not even pinning.

my mom uses these np.

various x's of mine have all squaked about injects and all been fine with these.

dont forget to add some anti oxidants with that gh lol
but for real my girl is on an extremely low dose test, gh and anti oxidants
she is the leanest she has been she says

.... She see's how i can drop or add 20pounds easily and just wants to give something else a shot.

I mean no disrespect. NOTHING is easy.
I do not know her situation, however I can say that androgens in an hormonal environment of a woman her age can be a nightmare.

dont forget to add some anti oxidants with that gh lol
but for real my girl is on an extremely low dose test, gh and anti oxidants
she is the leanest she has been she says

dude, they want no injects. there is no way res is gona work here, with the lack of experience i didn't even suggest for that reason.

i would not feel good about myself sending something in this case.

topical only, which will work. my mom lost 8lbs with that alone and no other changes.

dude, they want no injects. there is no way res is gona work here, with the lack of experience i didn't even suggest for that reason.

i would not feel good about myself sending something in this case.

topical only, which will work. my mom lost 8lbs with that alone and no other changes.

didnt read that my bad
that's why you have the topical tho!
i should get my mom and sister some of that topical stuff
damn it my next order bill keeps going up

I am blessed with a very supportive wife on my supplements. She has never wanted to try anything, esp injections. Now she is 44 beautiful years young and wants to start, but wants an oral first to help lose a few pounds. Diet is awesome, gym work ethic beats mine! Suggestions?

Have her take 25mg oral HGH SECRETAGOGUE MK-677 before bed each night. The results will be very dramatic.
If she uses AAS then keep it to 10mg Anavar or 10mg turinabol.
Turinabol is amazing for women if the dose is kept at 10mg. It has the lowest androgen content, lower than anavar. Strength jumps immediately.

My girl started with var; loved it; strength went up; leaned out. Then she kept exploring with Winny then primo... she broke out so bad; clit enlargement.. It's not worth it bro... I have never so much acne on my girls back. Gross stuff... Now she's all cleared up and never going back

Clen and phentermine only things she cycles..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have her take 25mg oral HGH SECRETAGOGUE MK-677 before bed each night. The results will be very dramatic.
Turinabol is amazing for women if the dose is kept at 10mg. It has the lowest androgen content, lower than anavar. Strength jumps immediately.

seriously....

do you think aas are the right option here?

44yo
little experience...

to me even gh is a stretch...

i think it seems irresponsible.

if she is looking for only fat loss and doesnt care as much about strength and adding muscle than i would think there is no point of AAS

What about proper diet and cardio?

if she is looking for only fat loss and doesnt care as much about strength and adding muscle than i would think there is no point of AAS

well if this is the goal in most cases its prob a bad goal, we should always be thinking of adding muscle, really how many girls do you see that do not use aas that you say oh she is too jacked?

a 44yo who is newish to training should always be thinking of adding muscle, it will just help everything else.

the gh will help with adding muscle and fat loss and give a fuller look to what muscle is there.

aas at this point will fuck with sooooooooo many other things that they seem like a really poor decision.

My girl is on tbol (she also wants to "be a freak" and compete) and her strength has gone through the roof. She has fucking cross striations in her shoulders. Mind you, she is not planning on competing until November and just wanted to "try a diet for a few weeks" and she got ripped. Six pack, chiseled back, amazing arms... She just added in the tbol about 10 days ago and her strength shot up despite being in a deficit. She is also not breaking out like on anavar.

We talked about her goals and decided that it is time to stop the diet and pack it on until the first week of April then diet for our wedding. She will be running tbol 2 weeks on, 10 days off.

But for the OP, just diet, weight training and cardio. Weight training can really increase her caloric expenditure and make her look tighter.

Unless she is planning on doing a masters competition, just avoid the drugs

I would just trick her into not using anything.

Simply explain that if she doesn't have down the basics such as eating "x" times per day, training, cardio, etc. then supplements will have minimal effect.

Have her make a commitment to you that if she can follow a diet/training regime to the tee for 3 months then you will help her out with supplements.

If she genuinely does this for 3 months she will have likely reached her goals or lost interest in supplements because her current routine will be yielding the results she wants.

Proviron worked great for my wife.

On a side note - why not give Sythethek products a shot.

1-2 ius hgh. nothing more, nothing less. simplicity

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity