over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tell me about your NPP experience

maybeliftathing

Newbies
I have exhausted my research and i would like to hear from other ladies who have ran NPP.

im not female.....BUT.

i would never recommend ANY female to use 19-nor
anything....

unless you dont care about looking like a female anymore.

:cool:

Thanks for your useless information. This is the female section of the forum right?
Plenty of women run NPP and many other cycles that many men would say "wtf" about. Yet, they are still women and even look like women! :eek:
This is why ladies ask other ladies about their experiences and not dudes! Thanks Bro for nothing.

im not female.....BUT.

i would never recommend ANY female to use 19-nor
anything....

unless you dont care about looking like a female anymore.

lol.....all you bitches have the same reply....blablabla...
its almost automatic....lmaoo

yea....you will gain muscle, get lean...blablabla...

you will also start losing your hair....your clit will BLOW UP
(like a little penis)...your voice will start cracking like a 13
year old....you will become the BIGGEST CUNT on the planet....
not to mention, now your skin will begin to change....and not for the
better.....you know what an old catchers mitt looks like..????...

but ......if you must.....npp at 12 to 25mg eod for female....to start.

and please.....lolol.....post your results

oh....and so you know BROSKI.....ive trained 100s of women for comps.
ive seen FIRST HAND what npp can do.......

good luck bro.

:)

Last edited:
i mean......why the fuck do you think you couldn't find
any "INFO" on the subject....????

there is a good reason for it....lol

good luck bro.

Wonderful. BUT hair-loss on NPP is NOT one of the lovely sides. Primo and Whinny, sure.
Skin changes are generally due to excessive tanning, or possibly ABUSING gear over a long period of time.
As far as the clit goes... umm a little swollen. I would not go as far as to call it a little penis because it is far from that. And almost always goes back to normal (Unfortunately) after the cycle is over.
Being a CUNT, same applies to both sexes. If you are a cunt/cock to start with you will be a bigger one on gear. Thankfully I am a sweet pleasant lady.:cool:
Dosage: I think it is more like 15-25MG E3D. Not every other.

So once again, thanks for your useless info, and calling all the women "bitches". We are only bitches to assholes that know nothing about what they are talking about. Go back to the guys section.
And I will be ever so happy to post my result pics, which will include my lady face. Cuz it is kinda pretty but i'm keeping my lady dick to myself. :p

ok bro.....try it and see...

let us know how it worked for you

i mean......why the fuck do you think you couldn't find
any "INFO" on the subject....????

there is a good reason for it....lol

Oh I have found info on it. But same as any other gear, researching for a woman isn't easy, unless it is anavar. Most men would be interested in the topic not put off by it.

k bro.....glad you found google

good luck....enjoy.

I used NPP for a very short period of time at a very small dosage.
Loved the pump and the strength. My voice cracked pretty badly and after almost 8 months off, it started to sound normal again.
Had thick black hair on my chin, not much but enough to be seen.
Horny as hell 24/7

My answer might not be what you are looking for, but this was my experience. :)

good luck bro.

I guess I should not be surprised; once again, the "want to be" professional trainer, Tenny has chimed in to demonstrate his disdain for women bodybuilders and his appalling communication skills. I thought it was just me or something I said but clearly he just cannot help himself. I really cannot understand how you could have ever worked with any women as you claim but maybe you present yourself differently in person. God I hope so.

Sorry for getting off topic. I can only add my experience with looking for information on-line. I found plenty of conflicting posts but that still told me something. What it told me is that some supplements might give different results to different people. So the more input you can get the better. You might never get a definitive answer even when it comes to lab results.

My boyfriend has run NPP three times and each time had different results. The second time he ran it, a product test confirmed that it was probably testosterone. If you are able to get pharmacy grade product then at least that is one variable taken out of the equation.

I personally like running a low dose of testosterone since I can get a blood test to see just where my blood levels are. While I get pharmacy prepared testosterone it is a supplement that is very likely to be what it says it is. The concentration could be suspect with underground lab products but the blood test will or should keep you aware of what you are taking. I switched from Anavar to Turinabol (Tbol) for the same reason since I was not able to get pharmacy provided Anavar. I am reasonably confident that the tbol is actually tbol.

Sorry I cannot give you more direct experience with NPP.

I guess I should not be surprised; once again, the "want to be" professional trainer, Tenny has chimed in to demonstrate his disdain for women bodybuilders and his appalling communication skills. I thought it was just me or something I said but clearly he just cannot help himself. I really cannot understand how you could have ever worked with any women as you claim but maybe you present yourself differently in person. God I hope so.

Sorry for getting off topic. I can only add my experience with looking for information on-line. I found plenty of conflicting posts but that still told me something. What it told me is that some supplements might give different results to different people. So the more input you can get the better. You might never get a definitive answer even when it comes to lab results.

My boyfriend has run NPP three times and each time had different results. The second time he ran it, a product test confirmed that it was probably testosterone. If you are able to get pharmacy grade product then at least that is one variable taken out of the equation.

I personally like running a low dose of testosterone since I can get a blood test to see just where my blood levels are. While I get pharmacy prepared testosterone it is a supplement that is very likely to be what it says it is. The concentration could be suspect with underground lab products but the blood test will or should keep you aware of what you are taking. I switched from Anavar to Turinabol (Tbol) for the same reason since I was not able to get pharmacy provided Anavar. I am reasonably confident that the tbol is actually tbol.

im glad you like it...

so you have nothing to add to the thread about npp....???

then piss off lady.....thanks for all your help.

im glad you like it...

so you have nothing to add to the thread about npp....???

then piss off lady.....thanks for all your help.

How about you pack up your vagina and head back over to the boys section of this forum? You realize there is a ladies area here for a reason right? So unless ur a woman u need to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great info. I've considered low dose test myself. I'm sure I will explore more about it in the near future.
So far my findings on women and NPP have mostly been positive. As you probably know researching as a woman isn't easy. Even when you go to explore the compound itself it almost always tested using men so even when it gives female suggestions it's not completely accurate.
I wish more woman would speak up about their experiences I know there are tons out there.

I used NPP for a very short period of time at a very small dosage.
Loved the pump and the strength. My voice cracked pretty badly and after almost 8 months off, it started to sound normal again.
Had thick black hair on my chin, not much but enough to be seen.
Horny as hell 24/7

My answer might not be what you are looking for, but this was my experience. :)

I recall reading about your NPP experience. Sucks you weren't dialed into your nutrition or training but live and learn I guess. I have also read that many women get the cracking in their voice and it almost always goes back once you're off for awhile.
I'm not concerned about hair growth. I'm German and already deal with naturally being a hairy woman lol.
Were u doing 25mg e3d?

I recall reading about your NPP experience. Sucks you weren't dialed into your nutrition or training but live and learn I guess. I have also read that many women get the cracking in their voice and it almost always goes back once you're off for awhile.
I'm not concerned about hair growth. I'm German and already deal with naturally being a hairy woman lol.
Were u doing 25mg e3d?

I was doing 10mg every third day :/

Thanks for your useless information. This is the female section of the forum right?
Plenty of women run NPP and many other cycles that many men would say "wtf" about. Yet, they are still women and even look like women! :eek:
This is why ladies ask other ladies about their experiences and not dudes! Thanks Bro for nothing.

you need to listen to tenny on this one, steroids were not built for women deal with it ,primo anavar my ass, use enough and your bodies will suffer irreversible sides ,but you don't want to hear that right, ok use test ,tren ,dbol ,as much as you can handle, btw you need to be a little more respectful to valid members here, go take a midol, we can be disrespectful right back :banghead:

god she is beautiful isn't she, I see that in your future minus the muscles

Attachments

• renne toney (3).jpg
    renne toney (3).jpg
    23 KB · Views: 1,638
you need to listen to tenny on this one, steroids were not built for women deal with it ,primo anavar my ass, use enough and your bodies will suffer irreversible sides ,but you don't want to hear that right, ok use test ,tren ,dbol ,as much as you can handle, btw you need to be a little more respectful to valid members here, go take a midol, we can be disrespectful right back :banghead:

It's not about respect. I asked a question directed towards the ladies in the ONE section this forum has for women.
Tenny, did not offer any advice, reasoning, scientific data or even bro science to back up his assumption.
Do you have anything you can offer besides that useless comment? You do realize many steroids, that even you may take, were developed specifically for women right? How about you go read a book and get back with me when you know what your talking about.
It's not about needing a midol. It's about wanting actual answers that are based on facts.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner