over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH dose for women?

Buffchick29

Newbies
Hi there - I am wondering about dosage and possible side effects of HGH for women. I am about 5'6 and I weigh about 145 (not fat.. :) ) I lift 5 days a week. I keep reading and hearing all different things and I am looking for some advice from fellow women who have used it or know about it. I only know men who have done it and of course most of them only speculate on the correct dosage for me... And like I said,.. I am concerned about sides. I am currently taking var and so I guess my other question would be can I take them together?

I have a very good friend that takes 1iu in the am prefasted cardio and 1iu before bed , she has been able to add a decient amount of muscle , stay lean and only cycles in 10mg anavar , she was planning to compete in figure thius year but i think she may have to much muscle and may end up in phisique. She is a stripper full time 36 yrs old and has a body that the much younger girls drool over , her diet is semi decient as she cooks for her adopted daughter and generaly eats what she makes for her , she just eats a healthy diet not realy a set diet and is able to stay in very good shape

my wife (5'11" 135) takes 2iu/day of rips. she is not a hardcore lifter but does crossfit 2-4 days/week and has been doing so for ~5 years. she has zero sides at this dose and has a fantastic body. like above, at 41yrs old the majority of the girls at the gym cant hold a candle to her physique. we follow a pretty clean diet but have a weakness for sweets at night.

the same 2iu dose of rips gave my buddy cts. i think sides are on an individual basis. i cant tolerate more than 4iu or i get cts symptoms yet there are guys running 10iu with zero sides.

she did try var at 5mg/day for about 2 weeks but her nipples became very sore so she dropped it and has no interest in trying another brand.

Thanks for all the info guys. My husband and I were talking and I think I will start out on the low side. See how I feel. I am getting pretty much the same feedback from everyone so it makes me feel a little more confident about it. Thank you!:)

I have seen great results in women at 1-2iu/day, as long as it's a quality product. Much more than this will most likely lead to unwanted water retention. Start low.

1/2 - 1 iu a day of rips should so some positive changes with zero sides for most females.

2 iu's 1st am before 1st meal works the bf and add in some cadrio works even better.

I have a very good friend that takes 1iu in the am prefasted cardio and 1iu before bed , she has been able to add a decient amount of muscle , stay lean and only cycles in 10mg anavar , she was planning to compete in figure thius year but i think she may have to much muscle and may end up in phisique. She is a stripper full time 36 yrs old and has a body that the much younger girls drool over , her diet is semi decient as she cooks for her adopted daughter and generaly eats what she makes for her , she just eats a healthy diet not realy a set diet and is able to stay in very good shape

Thats good to hear! I am about to start 2iu a day and 10mg of anavar as well.

Thats good to hear! I am about to start 2iu a day and 10mg of anavar as well.

My wife reciently started taking just HGH 1iu in the am fasted , does 30 min on the treadmill then off to work , second shot is pm right before bed.

Her "wants" are more helth and healthy hair , nails and skin and some fat loss but her main concerns are the health and anti aging benifits

Buffchick -Hey there!! What brand are you going with?

I think all of these guy's have it right when suggesting 1-2 iu's. Possible sides include- water retention and feeling very sleepy! I would also suggest starting out w/ 1 iu for the first week and then moving up to 2iu's. Splitting them up might be a good idea -1 before fasted cardio and one at night.

If you retain water take an extra vit c tab or take an over the counter water pill once in awhile. Let us know how it works for you!!!:)

Buffchick -Hey there!! What brand are you going with?

I think all of these guy's have it right when suggesting 1-2 iu's. Possible sides include- water retention and feeling very sleepy! I would also suggest starting out w/ 1 iu for the first week and then moving up to 2iu's. Splitting them up might be a good idea -1 before fasted cardio and one at night.

If you retain water take an extra vit c tab or take an over the counter water pill once in awhile. Let us know how it works for you!!!:)

Good catch , whats funny is that ive known two women that took the same GH (roomates shareing kits) one retained a lot of water and the other dident , I hhonestly think it very individual dependant kinda like test does for guys.
I just got in some of mexi's new black tops and after two weeks im noticing a kittle tightness in my hands.
I plan to have them checked next week

Good catch , whats funny is that ive known two women that took the same GH (roomates shareing kits) one retained a lot of water and the other dident , I hhonestly think it very individual dependant kinda like test does for guys.
I just got in some of mexi's new black tops and after two weeks im noticing a kittle tightness in my hands.
I plan to have them checked next week

I think your right about ppl having different reactions towards water retention. I know a girl that retained about 4-5 lbs of water weight on 2 iu's of Rips. If she wanted to lose the bloat she would go off for a few day's, and her weight dropped every time!!

I hear Mexi's black's are good, wonder if you will bloat from them. It might have to do w/ how much b/fat your holding as well.....

My girls running 2ius of Mexy's blacks in the am b4 fasted cardio along with a short run of 25mcgs of AMGs T3 ...working great...no h20 retention at all to speak of....she likes this much more than var...that bloated the hell outta her.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws