over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trying to get test cyp dose higher

milktrout

Registered
So I just switched from androhell to T cyp from endo. he started me at classic 100mg per week. naturally I want to be able to go higher to bulk. He has me @ 100mg every 10 days. I plan on going subq and splitting dose every 5 days. Now, i wanted to see if I could get him to up it..so he said 5 days after 3rd shot to get blood work. I figured if the level was lower he would up me, giving me more freedom. My plan is this- 3 days ago I did 100mg IM not subq. next shot 75, 3rd shot 50 mg, all IM. The 5th day will fall on a saturday, so I would do labs on monday making it 7 days out. I figured if it was lower, he would up dose, then I would actually do the 100mg, and we would set there, but i could do more and not be out before it was time to renew. I also have 2 months of androhell left, and I could also just switch back to that and stock pile the cyp.
Thoughts please.....

The question will be how low does he consider low? I would not be at all surprised if your bloods still came back 600+ ng/dl.

What are you trying to achieve? If low t symptoms persist, work with your doc to get things right. This would likely include lifestyle and dietary factors.

If you are looking for more of a super physiological effect, bumping to 120 or even 140mg will make very little difference.

Doesn't sound like you understand trt...

Sponsored by Legend Pharmaceuticals

just don't take any shots....lol wtf.

do alittle left over cream...so your showing something...

i wouldn't do ANY SHOTS if you want to manipulate the system.

your still gonna have a level.....

:cool:

Do you know what your blood looks like at 100 mg every 10 day or more accurately 50 mg every 5 days yet ?

Maybe use privateMDlabs before you start this plan to fool the doc, him giving you more is pointless , you have a script, you know where to buy all the test in the world . Now you can carry on planes and vacation , that's all this does .

Do you feel well , are toy functioning well ? If 50 mg every 5 days makes you feel right it's a good dose , doing a constant low dose cycle is not healthy or the point of trt

Post up the labs

Do you know what your blood looks like at 100 mg every 10 day or more accurately 50 mg every 5 days yet ?

Maybe use privateMDlabs before you start this plan to fool the doc, him giving you more is pointless , you have a script, you know where to buy all the test in the world . Now you can carry on planes and vacation , that's all this does .

Do you feel well , are toy functioning well ? If 50 mg every 5 days makes you feel right it's a good dose , doing a constant low dose cycle is not healthy or the point of trt

Post up the labs

bingo.....lol....whats the problem....get the script....and enjoy it
i would make sure before he brought me in for bloods that its
in range though....i would try to shoot for under range....

and talk it up too....tell him you haven't feel this great in a long time
and you feel you want to take long term....

i tell mine it improves EVERY ASPECT of my life....and hes sold on it

The question will be how low does he consider low? I would not be at all surprised if your bloods still came back 600+ ng/dl.

What are you trying to achieve? If low t symptoms persist, work with your doc to get things right. This would likely include lifestyle and dietary factors.

If you are looking for more of a super physiological effect, bumping to 120 or even 140mg will make very little difference.

I use 100-125mg for TRT and I'm always right around 600-800ng/dl. Like you say it will be the doctors choice to decide on what he thinks is a reasonable number.

Testosterone Cypionate is a highly anabolic and androgenic hormone making it a great steroid to use if one is in pursuit of more size and strength.

Post up the labs
Agreed. Great advice

Sent from my LGMS550 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Testosterone Cypionate is a highly anabolic and androgenic hormone making it a great steroid to use if one is in pursuit of more size and strength.

Really? I didn't know that. What a contribution you just made.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear