over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Coming off of TRT

Performance Based

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Good morning gents, been a few years since I have been active looks like all new faces here on the forum.

Little background.

29 years old. Was on AAS heavily from 17-26. Last three years have all been TRT dosage of 150mg per week. Past six months at 100mg per week. And just tapered down to 50mg per week.

TRT is doctor prescribed.

Stopped cycling AAS at the age of 26 due to a life changing event one could say of being diagnosed with both liver cancer and leukemia, now both in full remission.

So here is the mission, come completely off of TRT. No more test, no more anything.

I have been cycling clomid 50mg per day for 30 days and HCG 500IU daily for three weeks for the past two months. Also taking a whole host of natural test boosters trying to get something going.

It has been several years since I have researched this largely and am frankly out of touch and my knowledge base on the matter seems to have left me.

Open to ideas/suggestions.

I'm not sure you can recover bro , if your doc prescribed you the TRT; I would go to him for answers

Congratulations on Beating Cancer!

I'm happy for you! I'm unsure why you want to come off really. Do you want to come off for a while to see what your levels are? Yes you are only 29. Like the fellow said above discuss this with your doctor.

Best wishes.

Last edited:
at 29:confused: you should recover with time....

how much time...???? who knows....it may not be a nice road
during that time.....but your age suggests you can recover...

being that you are completely healthy??? as you mentioned is
the biggest concern..

there is really nothing more you can do, other than wait it out..

happy to hear you are doing better....make the best of it.

:cool:

Good morning gents, been a few years since I have been active looks like all new faces here on the forum.

Little background.

29 years old. Was on AAS heavily from 17-26. Last three years have all been TRT dosage of 150mg per week. Past six months at 100mg per week. And just tapered down to 50mg per week.

TRT is doctor prescribed.

Stopped cycling AAS at the age of 26 due to a life changing event one could say of being diagnosed with both liver cancer and leukemia, now both in full remission.

So here is the mission, come completely off of TRT. No more test, no more anything.

I have been cycling clomid 50mg per day for 30 days and HCG 500IU daily for three weeks for the past two months. Also taking a whole host of natural test boosters trying to get something going.

It has been several years since I have researched this largely and am frankly out of touch and my knowledge base on the matter seems to have left me.

Open to ideas/suggestions.

hey bro like tenny said your age your still young so you may recover testosterone levels ,im sure if you want to have kids your chances are great for that unless you had a problem before gear usage and at 17 ,idk how you would know that, now testosterone thats another story, how do you feel since being off

Currently on 50mg weekly so not completely "off"...

Sex drive is pretty much non existent but honestly I feel great. I'll be at this dose for a few weeks then off completely. I can honestly say my quality of life and health is infinitely better without bodybuilding

I decided to get off everything when I was around 30. Tapered down like you and even used hgh for a while and felt great. Around 31 though my levels were barely at 400 and my doctor put me on TRT. Hopefully you can get better results but more importantly if you feel good, who cares. Feeling happy is all that matters.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws