over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Coming off blasting for good

somecunt

Registered
So I've been on hrt for about 5 years and been blasting more so the last 2 years and looking at giving up the blasts for good. So I'll be looking at keeping the test in at 125mg a week and hcg here and there. Has anyone got some tips for for training etx to keep as much of gains while not experiencing a massive crash. I'm slowly dropping my test down now on currently 250mg a week for the last 2 weeks.

So I've been on hrt for about 5 years and been blasting more so the last 2 years and looking at giving up the blasts for good. So I'll be looking at keeping the test in at 125mg a week and hcg here and there. Has anyone got some tips for for training etx to keep as much of gains while not experiencing a massive crash. I'm slowly dropping my test down now on currently 250mg a week for the last 2 weeks.

I would suggest a high intensity routine vs high volume. If you are truly serious, you should get rid of anything except real test. This includes the extra orals that we all have in our stash. Not sure hcg will do anything with 125mg of test. I'd do 1 or 2 iu of hgh instead.

Most importantly, your success in the transition will be largely diet driven. Be meticulous for a while. Establish set macros and weight / measure everything. You want to keep cardio around 3 30 min sessions. Maybe 2 steady state and 1 HIIT.

I would suggest a high intensity routine vs high volume. If you are truly serious, you should get rid of anything except real test. This includes the extra orals that we all have in our stash. Not sure hcg will do anything with 125mg of test. I'd do 1 or 2 iu of hgh instead.

Most importantly, your success in the transition will be largely diet driven. Be meticulous for a while. Establish set macros and weight / measure everything. You want to keep cardio around 3 30 min sessions. Maybe 2 steady state and 1 HIIT.

Thanks for the advice man. I've started doing low volume and focusing on progressive overload.

My dr put me on 12-16 weeks teste and then 8 weeks of hcg at 5000iu a week

I'll have to get more serious on the cardio and keep diet 100%

Hgh is way to expensive in Australia so it will have to be just teste

Hgh is way to expensive in Australia so it will have to be just teste

SC, get your posts up a little man and then go do your due diligence in the sponsor and lab sections. Im sure you can find a quality hgh company that ships across the pond.

Honestly I don't think HGH is needed or the answer.
I just did the same thing as you and it's really not that bad at 150 a week.
One thing that really seems to help me is adaptogens. I love maral extract, ashwaganda, & suma.
Also if you're not taking it already make sure to take at least 5000 IU of vitamin D per day.
Acetyl-l-carnitine will help cleanse your receptors so that the testosterone you use will be more effective. It will also give you some energy and help you not feel so shitty.
And it has been shown that doing an aerobic exercise increases test levels so just keep lifting and keep yourself around other alpha males because just being around them helps boost natural testosterone levels. Kind of like that competition of the Jungle type thing. Everything else over it above also sounds good.
And if you really want to boost growth hormone levels get some 99% l-dopa extract and pair it with bcaa's before bed, or get some mk-677 if that's readily available in Oz. MK will definitely help you keep some of your gains.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Professional Muscle mobile app

Thanks for the advice man. I've started doing low volume and focusing on progressive overload.

My dr put me on 12-16 weeks teste and then 8 weeks of hcg at 5000iu a week

I'll have to get more serious on the cardio and keep diet 100%

so what are you looking to accomplish with that protocol? if you are staying on trt I would just do 250-500iu twice a week of hcg with your test, I guess since you have been on for awhile, and ended with 2 years of blasting you could do a few days of higher dosed hcg, then move to a maintenance dose, something like 1000iu eod for a total of 5000iu, then move into maintenance dose, hcg is becoming more and more accepted as part of trt protocol.

Last edited:
If you're stopping the blasting, why drop down to only 125 week?
What range will 125 bring you to?
Why not do a TRT approved 200 week, or won't your Dr go that high?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws