YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How often does your doc check test levels?

BigFucker

Registered
As the title says, I'm wondering how often your doc typically asks for follow up blood tests to check T levels?

Please indicate whether you are using an hrt clinic or a local doctor that you consult through regular inperson visits. Hrt clinics are more loose with the rules and often prescribe higher levels of test without checking as often so I suspect the ranges will vary..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HRT clinic - I was tested every three months until my levels were stable. Now I only see my doctor once every six months

Every 6 months sounds reasonable. I'm surprised to hear the HRT clinic did every 3 months. I've used 2 HRT clinics and one only retested once a year and the other one didn't even retest unless I asked.

My new urologist hasn't mentioned how often. On one hand I see the value of multiple tests to fine tune the program and determine how my body reacts to the meds. But on the other hand I know myself and I would struggle if I had to do these tests too often. My schedule is so hectic that I have trouble taking time for myself..

Hrt clinic. Starts at one month then three and then 6. Stays at six.

Urologist, every 6 months

My personal physician every three months.

And he's more liberal than the HRT clinics around here.

It sounds like every 6 months is the most common with some doing every 3 months.

My new uro is aiming to get me to the 500's. I want to go to 900's (total T). Do you guys have a number you aim for?

Well for the hrt clinic it's a crazy money grab. I had to go see the doc every three months at $150 a pop plus the cost of blood work.

Her clinic tested every three months.
My new endocrinologist has been testing me every month and wants to keep upping my dose.... insurance paid pharma ... dream come true

My Doc wants me over 1000 total T

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I use my local doc and I go every 6 months. They usually will test what ever I want. I have them to test it every time.

My PCP is the lead. We test every 6 months!

As the title says, I'm wondering how often your doc typically asks for follow up blood tests to check T levels?

Please indicate whether you are using an hrt clinic or a local doctor that you consult through regular inperson visits. Hrt clinics are more loose with the rules and often prescribe higher levels of test without checking as often so I suspect the ranges will vary..

Every 6 months

Every 6 months also,seems standard after being on trt with the same Dr.Gives you time to get blasts in before bloods are due again just have to time appointment right.

6 months for me too. Just what the other guy said...enough time to get your blast in between and get bloods back to normal. :D

When you do a blast, how much time before the next test do you give yourself to stop the blast and get back to baseline?

Since I get every 6 months right after my bloods I start my blast for 12 week max,than stop and back to basics.I plan my blasts around bloods.If I mess up and need more time than I call and reschedule appointment.But I give 8 weeks myself to be clear.So only 2 blasts a year.

First month, then 3 months and now at 6 months (HRT). Doc shooting for Total T around 900-1000 before next shot.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear