over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRT Here I come

hiasdamoon

Registered
I was in the main forum, and obvious this might be the place for me.....Doctor visit results below

Blood test 12/8-

test_results.jpg

Dr today
Ok well follow up with Endo today-

First question from nurse was what pharmacy do I want my test script sent to- thats positive.

Talk to Dr for about 30 minutes, he agrees that I am low and everything else looks great. Wants to do a followup blood test in 2 weeks and if same results then script will be in my hand.

He about feeling good, mentioned sperm count could go down, and I told him we are done with kids anyways.

Very open receptive Dr. Told me to research gel or shots and what would work best for me, and come back in 2 weeks with some questions for him.

Great experience- I did tell him that I am concerned about natural shrinkage, and he said that they use hcg to ensure a man feels like a man, even with testosterone support.

So around 1st of year, another set of bloods and follow appt already made, feeling good...

trt made a big difference in my life, I had a choice between gels, injects or pellets, I went with injects, he also left it up to me if I wanted to inject once a week or twice a week, I went with once a week at first then changed to twice a week, if I was you I would request to get my first blood work at 6-7 weeks after starting, that way you know where your test and estro levels are at, after that you may have to adjust dose and/or possibly add an ai, I had to adjust my dose 3 times,good luck to ya.

Last edited:
trt made a big difference in my life, I had a choice between gels, injects or pellets, I went with injects, he also left it up to me if I wanted to inject once a week or twice a week, I went with once a week at first then changed to twice a week, if I was you I would request to get my first blood work at 6-7 weeks after starting, that way you know where your test and estro levels are at, after that you may have to adjust dose and/or possibly add an ai, I had to adjust my dose 3 times,good luck to ya.

Good advice, I appreciate it- there are so many different lines of advice out there for TRT, it really is a pain to sort through the bullshit. For stability, I was gonna say 2x/ week to keep it simple, and not as many peaks and valleys.

I went in knowing what I wanted. Dr suggested pellets for a more steady release,....inside I was like,..WTF, NO!!

I said that I’d prefer injections and that was it. I didn’t question his eow dosing, I just half it. My dr is pretty aggressive, but still some of his textbook logic is baffling. I only wanted the script, nothing else. :cool:

I went in knowing what I wanted. Dr suggested pellets for a more steady release,....inside I was like,..WTF, NO!!

I said that I’d prefer injections and that was it. I didn’t question his eow dosing, I just half it. My dr is pretty aggressive, but still some of his textbook logic is baffling. I only wanted the script, nothing else. :cool:
Pellets are considered a procedure & Doc gets more reimbursement.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

Well I've had my blood drawn 4 times now.

The original 251 then 289, then 279, then 271. Doc said I am borderline, but he will prescribe a regiment as long as I know insurance won't cover it because the new low end is 240. Doc admitted my age should be 500-600.

He prescribed me on 100mg of Cyp every 2 weeks. Really? I said, want 2x a week injects for keeping levels equalized- said it didn't matter. No AI, no HCG, although is a super low dose.....

2nd opinion coming Tuesday.

Well 2nd opinion was today.

50mg 3x a week
300iu HCG 3x a week
No Ai yet see where at in a month.

Much different and better experience than the regular Endo. I’m excited for the next chapter to start

Well 2nd opinion was today.

50mg 3x a week
300iu HCG 3x a week
No Ai yet see where at in a month.

Much different and better experience than the regular Endo. I’m excited for the next chapter to start
I do 70mgs every Mon morn and Thurs night with 500iu HCG for my TRT from Dr. Feel great on this dosing and schedule, e is in check and bloods put me at 1178 total test and 389 free test. Dr is letting me stay on this as long as bloods and blood pressure stays good. Been my Regimen for past 6 months now. Find your sweet spot and TRT is great, I feel great.

Last edited:
I did one shot every seven days of cypionate and felt like I was dropping off after the 5th day so my doctor changed it to one shot every 5 days and 1000 units of HCG twice a week with a quarter or tablet Arimidex twice a week I feel great. in the summer time I amp it up but then I bring it back down to normal HRT levels in early fall

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

My insurance gave me a hard time when I got a new insurance company and they wanted to give me one mil every 5 days so basically I had five mils every 30 days. I decided to pay out of pocket for the cypionate with a coupon code from GoodRx app. It was less than $50 for a 10 mil bottle.

You could also get an HCG coupon code for about $110 on GoodRx app.
And if you needed to get pins there's a company that has a link as a paid sponsor that has amazing prices on BD pins and syringes
You just need a doctor that knows what he's doing and is flexible.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity