over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oil carriers and allergies

getfitfire

Newbies
So I recently found out I am allergic to safflower oil and grapeseed oil. My new hrt was grapeseed oil started itching like crazy. Got worse and worse. Anytime you got hot or sweat it would increase. It was the terrible. I wouldnt wish it on anyone. Would especially increase at night. I have used many different compounds without ever running into this before. So not sure which oils work for me. I am testing cotton seed oil and sesame oil. Hopefully no more itching lol. anyone else have this issue before?

Sent from my KFSUWI using Tapatalk

So I recently found out I am allergic to safflower oil and grapeseed oil. My new hrt was grapeseed oil started itching like crazy. Got worse and worse. Anytime you got hot or sweat it would increase. It was the terrible. I wouldnt wish it on anyone. Would especially increase at night. I have used many different compounds without ever running into this before. So not sure which oils work for me. I am testing cotton seed oil and sesame oil. Hopefully no more itching lol. anyone else have this issue before?

Be SUPER careful with that stuff brother!! An allergic reaction is NOTHING to play around with. Luckily for you in this situation it was "just" some itching. Irritating (no pun intended) to be sure...but minor compared to what could've happened if it would've gone into a full-blown anaphylactic reaction!! Hopefully the cottonseed oil or sesame will work out for you. I know many sources use Miglyol so that might be one to look into as well. And a lot use MCT oil too. Just be careful when trying these out. keeping an epi pen handy wouldn't be a bad idea....or at the very least some benadryl in case you start reacting again. Or drive to a hospital ER and give yourself an injection in the parking lot. If you start to react badly then head on in!! Sounds crazy but better than dying at home!!

Yeah only has ever been itching. Not allergic to anything else food or otherwise. Just experienced severe itching. Benedryl barely helped. Just wanted to share this in case anyone else has a similar situation.

It took sever solvents for me to use over the years until I got the right combo. Sometimes top shelf isn't good the generic is better just depends on the person. Costco has some good oils

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner