advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Safest most effective method of TRT dosage?

chgolatin2

Registered
What's the consensus of a safe dosage to maintain yearly for man to maintain stable levels? I've reached my 40's and life is not the same. Last time I check my overall test scores came back at 288 total testosterone. Doctors said that I was within range :mad::banghead:

Looking to do a weekly dosage to raise up my levels and keep them up. Also, would I need to do HCG, or Anti E's while on TRT even though it's a low maintenance?

Wondering if 50 or 75mg weekly would suffice? Cycle recommendations, suggestions or advice, please... Thanks brothers...

whatever amount gets your levels to where u want them to be.
no ones gonna tell you what that dose it.
only blood tests will.
know your multiple and adjust accordingly. if 100mg give u 800, thats 8x.
8x dose amount will put u where u want.

For ne it's

100 mg/w TEst D
1000 iu hCG once a week
Exemastane day of and day after Test C sot.

That keeps me in the 750-850 ng/dL range at my trough. In my experience West Ward pharma Test C is weak. Sun Pharma is great. Perrigo is also decent.

You wanna start with the lowest amount of test. I believe 100mg/week is the lowest starting dosage. 50mg/every 3.5 days. Run it for at least 6-8 weeks. If your still not feeling good get some blood work done to see where you're at. I only take 50mg every 3.5 days and I feel great. No hcg or AI. This keeps me in the 800 - 900 range. E2 ranges from 25-35.

You wanna start with the lowest amount of test. I believe 100mg/week is the lowest starting dosage. 50mg/every 3.5 days. Run it for at least 6-8 weeks. If your still not feeling good get some blood work done to see where you're at. I only take 50mg every 3.5 days and I feel great. No hcg or AI. This keeps me in the 800 - 900 range. E2 ranges from 25-35.

Thanks, so every 3.5 or 4 days 50mg? Nice, that's a super low dosage but I will try it out. Curious, if your Test bottle is 200 mg per ml how would you measure 50mg?

yep 50mg every 3.5 days would be a good starting point, I pin 60mg every 3.5 days and has my trough falling 680-700

10mg/day, daily dosing is awesome!

It mimics natural production much better. Daily dosing is the last change that finally got my liver values down.

Daily dosing, how is this accomplished? How many mg per day? are you using a 25g syringe or ??? Please elaborate and explain please.... Thanks

Daily dosing, how is this accomplished? How many mg per day? are you using a 25g syringe or ??? Please elaborate and explain please.... Thanks

I use 27 r 28 gauge insulin syringes. It's easier to measure with a .5cc and I buy them in bulk (1000) online. I dose 20mg Test daily and usually 100-200iu hCG. I'm going to drop my Test down a little next round. I've tried it without hCG and don't feel as well overall.

I use a 29g or 30g, half inch, 1/3rd cc insulin syringe and dose 10mg per day.

I HIGHLY recommend daily dosing also... more closely mimics natural daily pulse type release (as close as we can)...and I prefer enanthate as it has a greater 24 hour release than cypionate and is widely available. Prop stings but with it's shorter life/quick release would be a good choice also. I like to change my script and have the compounding pharm make me a blend of 50mg prop and 150mg enanth per mL...that seems to be PERFECT for me. And a year into it have not needed an AI doing about 250mg a week total (30-40mg daily which of that blend is .15 to .2 nightly)

I've used a 27g pin which is the smallest I have found with a needle that can detach to draw with slightly larger...not due to it being faster but just to keep the pin sharp.

This method is done subcutaneously, just like and insulin or gh shot. Easy areas are the love handles and glute fat at the top.

i've tried many ways .

one time weekly. for me test falls down to 275 on day 5 off of 100 mgs and 240 on day six, off of 100 mgs.

did some research and generally on test e and c , test drops after 4-5 days significally. I tried once every five days at 100 mgs after trt was upped to 15-0 mgs eekly which came out to 300 mgs every 15 days which is the same dose as 300 mgs every 14 days, or very close.

ive done sub-q at 10, 15 and 20 mgs daily

recently been doing twice a week every 3.5 days and this seems to keep test levels more steady.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear