over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who runs MK-677 with HGH

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Just wondering how many of you guys stack the two and what benefits do you see from it

If I wanted to hibernate for 6 months; that’d be my protocol [emoji846]

I couldn’t tolerate that kind of lethargy personally; but everyone is so different

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ran MK with black tops. To much water retention for my liking but I was 261 at 5'7" for guys that like to throw stats around. I took both at nite before bed to help avoid day time lethargy, also the MK was only at 12.5mg while the GH was at 5iu

Are guys still sayimg 25mg is comparable to 4iu hgh :)

But anyway...seems like youd be tired a lot. Hoping for others to chime in

If I wanted to hibernate for 6 months; that’d be my protocol [emoji846]

I couldn’t tolerate that kind of lethargy personally; but everyone is so different

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:yeahthat:

Even on a desert island with nothing to do I probably wouldn't run both as the lethargy is so bad it becomes annoying. So forget about needing to go to work, taking your dog on walks, going out for dinner, going to the gym etc. Just sat there doing nothing the lack of mental energy is horrible for me. I recall sleeping 18 hours one day. I became the most unproductive person ever. Plus I wasn't even using high doses. If I didn't get fatigue I would be running a small dose of hgh through the year and adding MK in when wanting to grow.

Many are fine using them. For those guys I would probably recommend 2iu hgh twice daily and 10-12.5mg MK pre bed. Maybe up to 10-12.5mg MK twice daily with your HGH shots. It all depends upon the sides you experience with each (start them both separately to better gauge things). Some do well upping the hgh slightly but keeping MK lower so 3iu twice daily with 10-12.5mg MK for example. Whereas I know guys who run 50mg MK and love the stuff.

Both should give insane muscle fullness and pumps whilst helping with body composition as you grow/cut. Obviously expect fatigue and water retention. As a result your resting heart rate should increase, fasted blood glucose and maybe bp as well. So it's worth monitoring everything and taking in supps to help control things if needed.

I run 2iu's blacktop in the morning, and 12.5mg mk677 before bed. Lethargy not an issue, drink lots of water and avoid sodium, that cuts down on the bloat. Love the current protocol.

:yeahthat:

Even on a desert island with nothing to do I probably wouldn't run both as the lethargy is so bad it becomes annoying. So forget about needing to go to work, taking your dog on walks, going out for dinner, going to the gym etc. Just sat there doing nothing the lack of mental energy is horrible for me. I recall sleeping 18 hours one day. I became the most unproductive person ever. Plus I wasn't even using high doses. If I didn't get fatigue I would be running a small dose of hgh through the year and adding MK in when wanting to grow.

Many are fine using them. For those guys I would probably recommend 2iu hgh twice daily and 10-12.5mg MK pre bed. Maybe up to 10-12.5mg MK twice daily with your HGH shots. It all depends upon the sides you experience with each (start them both separately to better gauge things). Some do well upping the hgh slightly but keeping MK lower so 3iu twice daily with 10-12.5mg MK for example. Whereas I know guys who run 50mg MK and love the stuff.

Both should give insane muscle fullness and pumps whilst helping with body composition as you grow/cut. Obviously expect fatigue and water retention. As a result your resting heart rate should increase, fasted blood glucose and maybe bp as well. So it's worth monitoring everything and taking in supps to help control things if needed.

I'm going to start my protocol back up with 3iu AM and 12.5mg MK at night. I think thyroid supplementation is key here. That and having some kind of energy boost from stims or whatever else. I'm on Vyvanse so it's pretty well covered.

It's been a couple years since my last GH run. Most people running IM or SubQ? Any definitive answers on pros/cons? I know it hits faster but also out of your system faster. Figuring i should just go SubQ, but wanted to ask. Also looking at getting 20iu Soma kits, GH is good in the fridge with bac water for about 2 weeks correct? just seeing if my memory serves me correctly but thats what i remember.

I do. 4iu hgh and 25mg MK 677. Noticeable water retention, especially from the MK. Besides that I adjusted to the tiredness and that is good now. That was the main side effect before and it went away after about 20 days or so.

I do. 4iu hgh and 25mg MK 677. Noticeable water retention, especially from the MK. Besides that I adjusted to the tiredness and that is good now. That was the main side effect before and it went away after about 20 days or so.

My coach has me on this protocol right now, mk677 before bed. I'm noticing these same sides, only been 2 weeks. What benefits have you noticed stacking vs hgh alone?

I’m running mk677 right now by reaperlabz and it’s some insane stuff. I have incredible muscle fullness and great pumps. I don’t notice me being too tired or lacking in energy that much. If others didn’t mention lethargy it more then likely wouldn’t even dawn on me. I will be stacking it soon with some HGH from Samson supplies. His gh is some of the best I’ve used in recent years. I was wondering what additional benefit should I notice from taking the two together versus taking either one alone and if anyone can confirm whether they feel high dosages of mk677 would yield the same results as low to moderate doses of gh

D3842AAA-4E1B-4856-9F05-A4A09A694449.jpeg

I’m running mk677 right now by reaperlabz and it’s some insane stuff. I have incredible muscle fullness and great pumps. I don’t notice me being too tired or lacking in energy that much. If others didn’t mention lethargy it more then likely wouldn’t even dawn on me. I will be stacking it soon with some HGH from Samson supplies. His gh is some of the best I’ve used in recent years. I was wondering what additional benefit should I notice from taking the two together versus taking either one alone and if anyone can confirm whether they feel high dosages of mk677 would yield the same results as low to moderate doses of gh

View attachment 120632

My man how's your cycle going so far? I was on vacation last week so I was quite a bit more relaxed on my diet, water retention is a bitch right now especially since I just added the MK.

2 weeks into it and I noticed yesterday some amazing strength in the gym: pumps, fullness, vascularity were all godly no other changes in diet/sleep aside from adding this compound. HGH is still at 4iu/day however I may play around and open up a different kit from another supplier to see if I hold less water than with the currebt suppliers batch.

The scale increase has my head all messed up (supposed to be cutting but using Tren E it's become a recomp it seems), however I am leaner and stronger at this bodyweight than I have ever been, just wanted some of the water weight to go down so my abs are less blurry.

My coach has me on this protocol right now, mk677 before bed. I'm noticing these same sides, only been 2 weeks. What benefits have you noticed stacking vs hgh alone?

The biggest benefits I get from MK is the increase in appatite and better sleep. I retain more water on MK than HGH but that not a major concern for me. I've tested several brands over the years and they all absolutely increase the IGF-1 levels but MK alone doesn't feel like HGH alone does.

My man how's your cycle going so far? I was on vacation last week so I was quite a bit more relaxed on my diet, water retention is a bitch right now especially since I just added the MK.

2 weeks into it and I noticed yesterday some amazing strength in the gym: pumps, fullness, vascularity were all godly no other changes in diet/sleep aside from adding this compound. HGH is still at 4iu/day however I may play around and open up a different kit from another supplier to see if I hold less water than with the currebt suppliers batch.

The scale increase has my head all messed up (supposed to be cutting but using Tren E it's become a recomp it seems), however I am leaner and stronger at this bodyweight than I have ever been, just wanted some of the water weight to go down so my abs are less blurry.

Hey bro my cycle is going amazingly well. For an oral only var/Winny/low dose drol/rad140 I’m putting on some major size. I was going for a recomp but I’m blowing up. I’m cool with it once the water drops off I can gauge and see what I truly look like. Like you said this mk677 has me pumped full and swelling up like a ballon. I’m not noticing any vascularity from it. I really want to see if it has fat burning properties like gh does. I will be switching over to test and Tren soon. The Tren should deliver the cuts shape and separation as well as the muscular development that I’m looking for.

I have a question, along the same premise as what’s already posted but a little different.

I will be starting hgh soon, 3iu on training days, which is 3 days a week of lifting. But where it differs is that I’d like to take the mk on the 2 days, maybe 3 days, in between lifting. Anyone ever try this?

i did black tops with mike arnolds mk. heaviest i have ever been. if i was younger this would be a great offseason way to build size and really push the food and progressive resistance. i stopped because i am to old and to short to push 260.

You have to take ephedrine just to stay awake, but you're still hungary. There's a reason people are flat-out poppin prescription amphetamine. We've got these long acting GH releasers, or top bodybuilders pop hGH every four hours anyway. Lethargy, bottom line, the worst part is when you're so groggy that you can't stay fully awake, but you can't fall asleep either.

MK677 is a great way to get those long-acting stable IGF levels that you need, besides any other characteristics which are unique to GHRLN derived action. So between the MK and hGH, you'll get a transient spike of hGH with constant IGF and a higher baseline GH. You need consistent IGF and Androgen levels, spike the GH.

By the way, some of you guys need to take GH at your workout. That "before bed" babble is nonsense.

i did black tops with mike arnolds mk. heaviest i have ever been. if i was younger this would be a great offseason way to build size and really push the food and progressive resistance. i stopped because i am to old and to short to push 260.

I've heard alot of great things about Mike arnold's mk677 product, i may need to eventually try it. I know his is meant to be taken before bed

You have to take ephedrine just to stay awake, but you're still hungary. There's a reason people are flat-out poppin prescription amphetamine. We've got these long acting GH releasers, or top bodybuilders pop hGH every four hours anyway. Lethargy, bottom line, the worst part is when you're so groggy that you can't stay fully awake, but you can't fall asleep either.

MK677 is a great way to get those long-acting stable IGF levels that you need, besides any other characteristics which are unique to GHRLN derived action. So between the MK and hGH, you'll get a transient spike of hGH with constant IGF and a higher baseline GH. You need consistent IGF and Androgen levels, spike the GH.

By the way, some of you guys need to take GH at your workout. That "before bed" babble is nonsense.

I take HGH 2 ius upon waking, and then another 2 ius pre workout. I then take my Mk677 20-25mg (depends on the brand) before bed.

Added MK677 just over two weeks ago, the lethargy from that seems to have passed and the bloating is noticable better. I'm still getting bloated from the water from my GH and my lethargy seems to be worse for my preworkout shot vs my am shot. Doesn't really affect me during my workout but I've noticed I'm pretty worthless afterwards lol.

I cant take mk. I ate the drywall off my house after I ran out of meals. I logged the amnt of meal i ate one day and I had 11 solid meals, no shakes. I didnt know I woke up at night and ate an entire greek yogurt (fage- i think 2 pint size?) w protein powder in it either. Id be 300lbs in no time and it wouldn't be pretty.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws