over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Super Heavy Weight Bodybuilder Ryan Bidigare Trains Arms 4 Weeks Out

tr46

Registered
Newbies
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rr1jJ3SG8KE"]Super Heavy Weight Bodybuilder Ryan Bidigare Trains Arms 4 Weeks Out - YouTube[/ame]

Ryan takes us through an intense arm workout 4 weeks out from Masters Nationals. We discuss how this prep has gone so far and what changes he made since his last competition. Ryan has been with Matt Porter past few years and discusses the importance of working with a coach and what he likes best about bodybuilding sport as a whole.

he'd be a light heavy if he lost the HUUUUUUGE gut....

4 weeks out and 44in waist...

:rolleyes:

Jesus he looks like an androgen experiment gone wrong

looks good to me...but I'm looking at it from a 60 yr olds perspective.

I am close to 60 myself and trust me he looks like shit.

competition standards.....(and this is just from the vid), hes typical
state level guy....they pretty much all look like this....

if the legs didn't come out....theres a reason for that...
bodybuilder standards....he looks the part.....they pretty much all look like this.
looks ok at the local pool....gawked at in the mall....yada yada

he said masters.....but he still looks young

but at a competitive stand point....I hope hes "just having fun with it" because
that's all hes doing

only reason i clicked this thread was i saw tenny posted and wanted to see what he said.
figured it would be the truth, he doesnt sugarcoat shit.
this guy's gonna be a wreck in 10 years if he lives that long.
best thing about this vid is rage against the machine playin in the backround.

Shit !!! I Look Better!!!

His biggest problem is his only muscle sits right over his belt.

If someone still doesn't believe anabolic st@roids could have possible negative long term side effects they should watch this old man.. Hello, life insurance policy.

GH Insulin gut, 20 year long Masteron cycle hairline, with a physique giving reason to rename the term "Palumboism".

Last edited:
It looks like his stomach would be painful as hell!

DAYUM - but I know some dudes actually like that bloated looks like an alien is about to get birthed look

He would look amazing if he diddnt have that gut. Honestly wasn't expecting how massive it was. I thought everyone was just being dicks lol.

I surely respect the hard work he has put in but its not a pleasing look for me. His stomach is definitely a huge distraction but perhaps as he gets closer to the show that will reduce to some degree. I hope so.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

OK!

Prove it and compete :)!

Time to pony up Concreter, no excuses about your legs, age or pec.

-MT

I have Never used my Age as an excuse! I feel Great at 48!
After my torn hamstring 3yrs ago my leg development has suffered but even when I was squatting 600lbs they Never grew as a standout muscle group.
My torn Pec is another story...Robs me of My once perfect physic!

I often thought of competing and most cant believe I don't but For me if it aint at the highest level why bother..
Spent yrs trying to hit a 270 stage weight were I need to be at 6'2".
Maybe I got back in the game a little to late at 40.

As far as competing, I am near contest shape year round as seems I am the best all around in any Gym for Any AGE !
Every weekend and every workout is a competition for Me!
And I win every Time!

I often thought of competing and most cant believe I don't but For me if it aint at the highest level why bother...

This is how I am. I love bodybuilding but I also know I'll never be at the top so why waste time/money? Fun? Because I've been to plenty of shows, in the crowd and backstage and it doesn't look like ANYONE is having fun there haha. Everyone is starving, anxious, worried about their tan/filling out/spilling over, you name it.... you want to talk about a fun sport though, my girlfriend did a powerlifting meet earlier this year, now THAT looks like fun. Everyone joking around and goofing off, amping each other up and helping each other warm up. Complete opposite side of the spectrum.

This is how I am. I love bodybuilding but I also know I'll never be at the top so why waste time/money? Fun? Because I've been to plenty of shows, in the crowd and backstage and it doesn't look like ANYONE is having fun there haha. Everyone is starving, anxious, worried about their tan/filling out/spilling over, you name it.... you want to talk about a fun sport though, my girlfriend did a powerlifting meet earlier this year, now THAT looks like fun. Everyone joking around and goofing off, amping each other up and helping each other warm up. Complete opposite side of the spectrum.
As a competitor, I can understand your sentiments regarding BB competition however, as a competitor I can say that it is a test of ones will power and hard work to get to aa competitive level , or even better, a winning competitive level and that IS fun. Showing the results of that hard work to others who appreciate it and getting props from them is a real joy. If it wasnt fun on some levels I wouldnt be competing for over 20 years....

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
He would look amazing if he diddnt have that gut. Honestly wasn't expecting how massive it was. I thought everyone was just being dicks lol.

It's really bad. Plus he is 4 weeks out and it is post workout. Imagine what it must be like in the offseason or even after a big meal. It looks like it could become a major issue if it carries on growing aka Big Lenny. He would look great if he spent all his effort trying to get his stomach down.

Arrogance and cockiness is just a disguise for insecure-ness

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner