over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low Dose Tren A

heavyb

Registered
Running 35mg ED Tren 25mg Test ED. How long can tren be ran low dosage?
Planning on 12 to 16 weeks.

I ran the same dosage in the fall till Dec for 8 weeks.

What is this?

An extended cycle or the so called "advanced TRT" bullshit?

You're going to get more side effects when running Trenbolone, even more so for longer periods.

What is this?

You're going to get more side effects when running Trenbolone, even more so for longer periods.
More of extended cycle. I have went to ED test to control how my body processes the test. If I do weekly test shots I feel bad couple days before the shot.
I normally do 8 weeks on Tren but I am going on vacation in mid april and wanted to stay on cycle until after I get back. So I dont have the withdraws I normally get.

More of extended cycle. I have went to ED test to control how my body processes the test. If I do weekly test shots I feel bad couple days before the shot.
I normally do 8 weeks on Tren but I am going on vacation in mid april and wanted to stay on cycle until after I get back. So I dont have the withdraws I normally get.

Tren withdrawals? Lmao :rolleyes::confused:

Fatigue, mood swing, sex drive dont want all that going on vacation. I always get them when I come off tren.

You get fatigue coming off Tren? One of the AAS that cause possibly the most fatigue and hinderance of stamina/endurance... And sex drive? Really? If it was that great for sex drive then people would run it on its own which is usually a disaster from what I’ve seen..

I think Tren has so much “God steroid” stigma behind it that people will literally put anything in their head to make it seem better than it really is..

Not judging you but man this forum lately is full of people coming up with everything possible to justify Tren..

Yes it’s great.. But I think everyone using it can look the way they do without it, with the exception of guys competing who come in ridiculously peeled and dry at like 4% bodyfat.. Doubt you’re doing that for vacation..

You get fatigue coming off Tren? One of the AAS that cause possibly the most fatigue and hinderance of stamina/endurance... And sex drive? Really? If it was that great for sex drive then people would run it on its own which is usually a disaster from what I’ve seen..

I think Tren has so much “God steroid” stigma behind it that people will literally put anything in their head to make it seem better than it really is..

Not judging you but man this forum lately is full of people coming up with everything possible to justify Tren..

Yes it’s great.. But I think everyone using it can look the way they do without it, with the exception of guys competing who come in ridiculously peeled and dry at like 4% bodyfat.. Doubt you’re doing that for vacation..

Yeah man I feel like shit when I come off last few times. I have changed my test injection schedule since so that could be part of it. I used to use tren 100mb for 6 weeks and didnt seem to get withdraw from it. The low dosage ED I get the withdraw.
I used to be on some other forums so not been that active on here until recently.
I am not doing it for body-fat. Tren works better for me than NPP or Deca for building mass.
I do have to run caber when I am running tren or I do have ED.

Yeah man I feel like shit when I come off last few times. I have changed my test injection schedule since so that could be part of it. I used to use tren 100mb for 6 weeks and didnt seem to get withdraw from it. The low dosage ED I get the withdraw.
I used to be on some other forums so not been that active on here until recently.
I am not doing it for body-fat. Tren works better for me than NPP or Deca for building mass.
I do have to run caber when I am running tren or I do have ED.

I’d definitely attribute it more to the TRT admin schedule than the Tren...

I also feel way better with less Test but doing EOD or ED injections than once or twice a week. Sex drive is way higher and feel way better..

At least you’re not going crazy with the dosage like some people but I definitely don’t think there’s a need for 16 weeks.. Why not try 8-10 weeks or so and come off before the vacation time just in case?

Do you plan on taking this stuff with you on vacation?

What even the fuck?

35mg everyday tren 25mg test everyday. DOESNT FUCKING MAKE SENSE. reading that fucking pissing me off but I know what your trying to say I THINK.

35mg Tren ED / 245mg EW
25mg Test ED / 175mg EW

Why first of all? the gains will be minimal. You will be disappointed!

Way low in my opinion, but depends on what your trying to do I guess.

What are your goals/what do you want from that?

IMO you need to figure out if you're cruising or on cycle and hen adjust cals to suit.

35mg everyday tren 25mg test everyday. DOESNT FUCKING MAKE SENSE. reading that fucking pissing me off but I know what your trying to say I THINK.

35mg Tren ED / 245mg EW
25mg Test ED / 175mg EW

It's really not hard to understand. Not nearly worth the fbombs.

^^^^ It’s the tren talking 😁

Its a lower dose but not really low. Tren is pretty powerful. After 8-10 weeks your body might get saturated, and also you may get tired of pinning ED. I would run Tren hex at 150-200 a week. If going 16 weeks id switch to something else after 8-10 weeks. Maybe EQ or NPP.

tren is weird stuff man imo

the longer low dose cycles are (were for me) tempting but even low dose starts to mess with my head after awhile. Seems like no matter what the longer I stay on tren the worse I feel. I feel great for 3-4 weeks then complete shit. Smaller doses is more "manageable shit" but still shit feeling. Toxic.

I'd ditch tren. There are so many other much more enjoyable anabolic drugs to take (LOL) - life is too short....unless you are competing in a very serious way and have dedicated your life to bodybuilding, then I say stick with test, dbol, primo, masteron, GH, IGF, etc. If this is just a passionate hobby for you and you haven't built your entire life around it and earn money with it, drop tren. Way more fun and won't screw your brain up as bad :)

Last edited:

I wouldn't recommend staying on TREN for that long even at a low dose. 6-8 weeks should be plenty.

I can't seem to get past 4 weeks with tren even on baby doses of 70mg a week. It eventually catches up. Yea more mild then higher dose but I personally don't tolerate sides, as soon as I get them I drop what's causing them.

35mg Tren ED / 245mg EW
25mg Test ED / 175mg EW

:confused:

I personally get more from 35mg tren a per day then I do from 1g test per week. Why will the gains be minimal? A little bit of tren can go a long way for many. 35mg per day is a nice amount and not what I consider low as tren is powerful.

If the guy wants to run a low dosed cycle then great. He never posted it's TRT so I don't get the negativity he is getting from some people. Moreover, not everyone feels like a nervous wreck on tren. Although I agree I would probably keep it to 12 weeks max. I would also see how that dose effects bloodwork and keep an eye especially on kidney, liver, cholesterol, inflammation and thyroid blood markers.

What is this?

Tren made me insulin resistance, I ran 100mg for a year along with 100mg of test. I just found out. Now I have to reverse it

I have what will be an unpopular opinion.

I run 25mg of tren ace every day for long periods. 3 months and up.

I get a lot more from this than I do mega dosing test with less sides than I get from test.

I honestly can say the only effect that bothers me personally is the night sweats. Even a couple of pieces of zucchini before bed and I sweat. So I eliminate all carbs before bed.

The sides related to estrogen I get from Test are brutal. The tren sides I hear so much about are no issue for me in the slightest.

That said, I am not playing the size game and while I could be best friends with most of the people on this board in the real world, I'm not trying to keep up with guys trying to be pros or guys who have pro cards.

Do what works for you and do what you need to get the effect that you personally desire. Know the risks and enjoy the time you have on this planet on your terms.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member