over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bloodwork thoughts?

HeavyDeads

Registered
'trt' of 200mg per week.

Total - 1255
Free - 353
Estradiol - 89

23 years of supplementation, everything from super high doses to the currently planned lifetime regimen of 200mg per week.

Never taken an AI.

No side effects.
SHBG was unable to be tested (that lab didn't provide that test).
Everything else, normal ranges.

Do you change anything? Do you add an AI? Why? (I suspect some will advocate yes/no based on sides, etc...)

How often are you dosing ? If you are only dosing once per week ,try breaking up the 200mg shot to 3 times per week,there will be less conversion to estrogen with more frequent injections. So try 1/3 ml m-w-f and retest in 6 weeks

You might even want to consider Emerics protocol of daily sub q injections with 10mg . Many guys use that and don’t need an AI anymore but still keep their total and free test in the high normal range

i didnt notice any difference pinning 1, 2, 3 times, or every day on my e2.
i did see a higher test level on everyday shots tho.
whether that was from the protocol, or an overdosed vial, i will never know unless i go from once a week now, to 7 days with the same vial and get bloods.
yr e2 is really high. if ur gonna be that high long term its not gonna be good.

If you have no side effects then I don't see why you would want to add an AI. Blood pressure good? Water retention ok?

No need to add drugs for the sake of adding drugs. Very very few people should need an AI on 200mg anyways

yr e2 is really high. if ur gonna be that high long term its not gonna be good.

If you have no side effects then I don't see why you would want to add an AI. Blood pressure good? Water retention ok?

No need to add drugs for the sake of adding drugs. Very very few people should need an AI on 200mg anyways

I figured I'd get both sets of advice.

I lean more towards the latter, but could be swayed....maybe.

(oh, and BP is good, but it's medicated. no water retention, and I stay lean.)

Anyone else have thoughts?

Personally I’d say No, But if you think their will be room for better quality of life I’d see If could you get a script for exstam to try to limit long term sides.

See with test that high your ratio of T to E is decent. If you want to try for a month or so to see why not. Pharm AI are way stronger than ppl make them out to be, so be carful not to crash the estrogen. I will say as you get older you probably would want the estrogen to be a little lower and as we all know the older you get the worst you body gets at converting test to estrogen so it will probably creep up higher eventually.

Recommend under to doc supervision .25 twice a week 1 days after the pin( really doesn’t matter though because your blood levels will be consistent with mwf injection) and 6mg 3 times a week exstam.

Try to push for exstam, most doc won’t because they never hear about it, but most will let you try it if you say you know ppl who like it better for side effect reasons, so why not. It’s only like $90 for a month supply of a “recommended dose”.

WTF are we suppose to evaluate. All you gave is your hormone values. No lipids, no hematology, no kidney markers, no liver markers, no urine analysis, no nothing. You could be on death's door with the numbers you posted,

Your e2 ain't high considering it's not the sensitive essay, the ratio is good

WTF are we suppose to evaluate. All you gave is your hormone values. No lipids, no hematology, no kidney markers, no liver markers, no urine analysis, no nothing. You could be on death's door with the numbers you posted,

Based on my questions in the OP, AI thoughts, but I'm certainly open to additional opinions.

I figured when I said:
That it would just be assumed that everything else was in normal ranges.

But if you think a proper answer requires more information:

Tri - 69
Total - 121
HDL - 40
LDL - 67
VLDL - 14

BUN - 18
Creatinine - 1.2
GFR - 74

Bili- 1.3
AST - 35
ALT - 45

Hemo - 16.7
Hema - 49%

Personally I’d say No, But if you think their will be room for better quality of life I’d see If could you get a script for exstam to try to limit long term sides.

See with test that high your ratio of T to E is decent. If you want to try for a month or so to see why not. Pharm AI are way stronger than ppl make them out to be, so be carful not to crash the estrogen. I will say as you get older you probably would want the estrogen to be a little lower and as we all know the older you get the worst you body gets at converting test to estrogen so it will probably creep up higher eventually.

Recommend under to doc supervision .25 twice a week 1 days after the pin( really doesn’t matter though because your blood levels will be consistent with mwf injection) and 6mg 3 times a week exstam.

Try to push for exstam, most doc won’t because they never hear about it, but most will let you try it if you say you know ppl who like it better for side effect reasons, so why not. It’s only like $90 for a month supply of a “recommended dose”.

when I google exstam I get no results.wtf

Based on my questions in the OP, AI thoughts, but I'm certainly open to additional opinions.

I figured when I said:

That it would just be assumed that everything else was in normal ranges.

But if you think a proper answer requires more information:

Tri - 69
Total - 121
HDL - 40
LDL - 67
VLDL - 14

BUN - 18
Creatinine - 1.2
GFR - 74

Bili- 1.3
AST - 35
ALT - 45

Hemo - 16.7
Hema - 49%

Might want to worry less about the AI and more about lowering the creatinine and raising that GFR...

You’re on the high range of one and on the low range of the other...

Don’t be one of these guys posting in a few years about dialysis..

You can also do just perfectly fine on 100mg per week TRT, MAYBE 150mg if numbers come back a little low.. But I think 200mg is a little high for TRT..

I'm guessing you did a little run of long acting tren recently? What is bodyfat %? It is very unusual for 200mg of test to bring e2 that high, that normally takes closer to 500mg to get close to 100 e2 without an AI, you may need the "sensitive" test to make it accurate...

Might want to worry less about the AI and more about lowering the creatinine and raising that GFR...

You’re on the high range of one and on the low range of the other...

Don’t be one of these guys posting in a few years about dialysis..

You can also do just perfectly fine on 100mg per week TRT, MAYBE 150mg if numbers come back a little low.. But I think 200mg is a little high for TRT..

Thanks. How would go about the creatinine lowering and GFR raising?

I'm guessing you did a little run of long acting tren recently? What is bodyfat %? It is very unusual for 200mg of test to bring e2 that high, that normally takes closer to 500mg to get close to 100 e2 without an AI, you may need the "sensitive" test to make it accurate...

Nope, no tren in years.

I seven point caliper in the 7%'s, and scale BIA has me in the 9%'s. Those are the only two methods that I use consistently.

Perhaps my 200mg per week creeps up a little if I add a tick a or two on the syringe every time? Perhaps my stuff is slightly overdosed?

In any event, I'll drop the dose a little a see what kinda difference I get.

'trt' of 200mg per week.

Total - 1255
Free - 353
Estradiol - 89

23 years of supplementation, everything from super high doses to the currently planned lifetime regimen of 200mg per week.

Never taken an AI.

No side effects.
SHBG was unable to be tested (that lab didn't provide that test).

Do you change anything? Do you add an AI? Why? (I suspect some will advocate yes/no based on sides, etc...)

your test is right where it should be on 200mg. You need an AI because optimal estro range for adult male is 25-35 (30 being most optimal). Anything higher or lower for long periods of time are proven to lead to health complications farther down the road (i.e. cardiovascular). just google the research out there. Its well documented.

Even if you were a hyper aromatizer, I wouldn't expect your e2 to get that high, assuming we are units that put the normal range at 20-40 or whatever.

Nolvadex maybe? That also may show up as E2 if they use the cheap test...

Anyhow, I'd retest...

Even if you were a hyper aromatizer, I wouldn't expect your e2 to get that high, assuming we are units that put the normal range at 20-40 or whatever.

Nolvadex maybe? That also may show up as E2 if they use the cheap test...

Anyhow, I'd retest...

89 pg/mL.

The test has the standard range 0-52.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner